Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money (59168 Views)

Do Ladies Still Appreciate Beautiful Flowers? / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / These Are The Reasons Some Guys Don't Have Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by Dahkogrin007(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
TGIF
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by MrBasketball: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Biitches are just to many these days. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:

I [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] do solemnly swear this 31st day of July that I have never ermmm ermmm grin

ok, in school, we usually flag down cars at the school gate to give us lift to get inside school, both ladies and guys....so no biggies.
If you call someone ur friend, and he/she can't buy u gifts with no strings attached, idk what ure doing with that individual. I buy presents for my male and female friends once in a while too so....
had sex with the expectation of a financial compensation? Nah, ayam priceless grin
Most ladies lead guys on not necessarily for the gifts and monetary rewards, we enjoy the attention, dats all!

grin
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
At least its an honest trade. I'd rather pay, kerewa and search for my next target than try courting, failing woefully and fall in her friendzone. Less hassle for me so I can concentrate on making money.

[EDIT]

Some also do it to build experience needed to satisfy their man when they choose to settle down in marriage. There's no way you'd go through ten 'conquests' without learning a useful skill or two.
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by steppin: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:

I [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] do solemnly swear this 31st day of July that I have never ermmm ermmm grin

ok, in school, we usually flag down cars at the school gate to give us lift to get inside school, both ladies and guys....so no biggies.
If you call someone ur friend, and he/she can't buy u gifts with no strings attached, idk what ure doing with that individual. I buy presents for my male and female friends once in a while too so....
had sex with the expectation of a financial compensation? Nah, ayam priceless grin
Most ladies lead guys on not necessarily for the gifts and monetary rewards, we enjoy the attention, dats all!

If you believe what you wrote in bold letters, you'll believe anything.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by mencade5(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:
undecided
na ur thread be this o. e be like say foreign chick go make sense.
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by XKZ(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
thecreativeguy:

3. Lack Of Dignity: A lady was playing a 'play-play fight' with a guy somewhere. And some of us were like 'This guy is having fun touching your breasts and others'. But she was like 'Oh that's nothing, as far as he isn't doing the 'main thing' (i.e penetration).
Though am a man, but am surprised many women doesn't know about something called the 'DIGNITY OF WOMANHOOD'. Real women who know the dignity of womanhood doesn't allow any kind of man play with their bodies anyhow, for his own sexual pleasure.

Guy is having fun, babe is having fun...
Instead of going to look for your own palm nut to roast, you're minding another person's own when your attention is not needed.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by Jorussia(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
It seems the defendant isn't fully cognizant of the essence of this cross-examination.

Miss LadF , still under oath and with a single-sentence reply of "Yes, I did" or "No, I didn't", have you ever indulged in the aforestated acts as elucidated in my previous question to you?

Lmao son of mark your kolo strong grin
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by olaide92(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
they are just too greedy kai

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by freakthingz(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Miss LadyF, can you swear on this character-dissecting thread (with the readers as witnesses) than you've never flagged down a PRIVATE VEHICLE to be offered a lift, accept gifts from men with whom you aren't platonic or romantic friends with, had a carnal liason with a male and consciously expect to be financially compensated for it or lead a man who's interested in you on just so you can get free recharge cards and money from him?

leave them its not us their decieving
p.s Op its not only working class gurls even politicians daughters can they date a poor man

Remember: you are under oath.
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by Sweetlemon(f): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
They do it to get/retain their jobs and also suppliment incomes. Some of them are taking care of their families (parents and siblings) and their salaries aint just enough.
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by jrerico1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Most of the listed are just related to Nigerian ladies only

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by tivta(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nigerian women are always right...

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by Omotayor123(f): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
10. Insufficient income. Whereby the money they realize isn't enough to cater for their needs.
They may resolve to depending on men.
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by bobojoe33(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
I know 2 ladies like that, they work at airk airlines and collect almost 450k each but still do senator olosho

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by Dindondin(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
well, it's a curse which ladies must reverse in Nigeria.
The mentality which most ladies operate is so demeaning in this country
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by enufrythm(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Demigods:

Lmao son of mark your kolo strong grin
LadyF was trying to side-step the question.

These women think they can outsmart us.grin
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Miss LadyF, can you swear on this character-dissecting thread (with the readers as witnesses) that you've never flagged down a PRIVATE VEHICLE to be offered a lift, accept gifts from men with whom you aren't platonic or romantic friends with, had a carnal liason with a male and consciously expect to be financially compensated for it or lead a man who's interested in you on just so you can get free recharge cards and money from him?

Remember: you are under oath.

U DIS BIAFRAN SCUM. I HATE YOU WITH PASSION AND I WISH I COULD PUT A BULLET IN YOUR BRAIN..FOOL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by IceDude(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Patiently waiting for LadyF to reply grin
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by Edusouls(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
make una leave women ooo, satan condemmed those beautiful creatures of God at garden of eden,due to the same bad bad traits complained today,greed,disobidience,self centeredness,deceit.so boys no be today im start..
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
LadyF was trying to side-step the question.

These women think they can outsmart us.grin

Lol no mind them. This time na we they outsmart them, the young they say shall growgrin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by ladyF(f): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
IceDude:

LadyF has replied. #Bye grin lol una dey find my mouth abi

*runs away from thread*
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by daxon001(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
Uhn!ladies and my friend dis my friends dat.....undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by DOBITAHERBALS: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
most sickness and deseases have proved inpossible to cure becaurse mostly some sickneses are spiritual and not physical but only a GoD NATURALLY GIVEN MEDICINE THAT CAN GET TO THE ROOTH OF ALL KIND OF SICKNESS EVEN HIV AIDS......THIS IS WHY I ADVICE YOU TO VISIT

DOBITA HERBALS AND RECIEVE INSTANT CURE OF ANY KIND OF SICKNESES YOU CAN THINK OF..........................INCLUDING HIV AIDS.....................
DOBITA HERBALS ITS LOCATED

AT DELTA STATE : NO. 1 ENERHEN JUNCTION ENERHEN
BYAGAGA HOUSE EFFURUN

DELTA STATE

TELL :+2348102620717, +2349022456052 EMAIL: hrh.eze.dr.odogwu@gmail.com

our phc offfice: NO. 189 IKWERE ROAD MILE 3 DIOBE OPP MILE 3 MARKET PH RIVER STATE

TELLV+2348099146956

Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
NAIJA WOMEN!!

WELL!!! I HAVE STOPPED DATING THEM A LONG TIME AGO

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
searching4love:

U DIS BIAFRAN SCUM. I HATE YOU WITH PASSION AND I WISH I COULD PUT A BULLET IN YOUR BRAIN..FOOL
Thanks for hating me. I would have been scared and mentioned the moderators to ban you if the opposite was the case.grin

You prefer foreign girls 'cause it would increase your chances of sleeping with she-males , right?

Tranny alert!

#TeamEbonyGirls

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
IceDude:
She couldn't, she can't.grin
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by IceDude(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:

LadyF has replied. #Bye grin lol una dey find my mouth abi

*runs away from thread*
Hahahahaha. Where u dey run go? Come defend urself jor....Una go hear am!
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by IceDude(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
She couldn't, she can't.grin
Lol, dnt mind her. Nigerian women think they can outsmart us
Re: 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money by daxon001(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
shiizzy:
olodo... Its birds of a feather flocks together..
e ehn..
Oya correct me
1*i would rather you seek him yourself.
2*no sooner has he gone that i ate it.
3*he has now became worse off more than before now
4*what is the more correct way to dispose off your refuse?
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.