Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Help!!!pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!pls (1021 Views)

A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. / My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. / Help Pls: Anytime I Bleep Her She Dey Complain Of... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!pls by hertz9te(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hello,
I need your help guys,don't know what is wrong with me.
I used to be very social till I moved to Abuja.I was staying with someone and really didn't give much thought about being social or meeting people,till now.
Am ok with being alone all the time
I'd rather be inside my room,press ma phone,smoke and just listen to music
Am too lazy to hook up with anyone..am not worried about my lifestyle but people around me are.....idgaf about them but I know I need people,so how do I start?

Here's ma bb pin 560331C5 if you want to socialize
Re: Help!!!pls by demmy0325(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
.. undecided..
Re: Help!!!pls by Gurgle(f): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
Stop posting your number here before a ritualist manages to your locate you and use your destiny to secure a years supply of moin-moin for himself/herself undecided
Re: Help!!!pls by hertz9te(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:
Stop posting your number here before a ritualist manages to your locate you and use your destiny to secure a years supply of moin-moin for himself/herself undecided
I Can now use ma bb pin as ma number?
Re: Help!!!pls by Gurgle(f): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
hertz9te:

I Can now use ma bb pin as ma number?

Ok sorry o, I didn't read it well

Ritualists cant use BB pins

Continue

1 Like

Re: Help!!!pls by Cutehector(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Its all useless
Re: Help!!!pls by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
What have you been smoking? Sounds like you're addicted to it. And it's depleting your dopamine supply.
Re: Help!!!pls by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Good effort trying to find a soul mate for yourself by concocting a false folktale of not been able to socialize with people and bla bla bla. . . And you had to include your BBM pin thereby exposing your real intentions. I see.
Unfortunately, no one's going to be that gullible, to fall for your cheap gimmicks. . . Get the fvck outta here.
Re: Help!!!pls by hertz9te(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Its all useless
What is?
RickRichards:
What have you been smoking? Sounds like you're addicted to it. And it's depleting your dopamine
wtf is dopamine
supply.
Aisha95:
Good effort trying to find a soul mate for yourself by concocting a false folktale of not been able to socialize with people and bla bla bla. . . And you had to include your BBM pin thereby exposing your real intentions. I see.
Unfortunately, no one's going to be that gullible, to fall for your cheap gimmicks. . . Get the fvck outta here.
Wow....so thats what you think!that am looking for a girlfriend,shu....am nt really into girls
Re: Help!!!pls by gj22(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Aisha95:

Why soo much anger?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!pls by beautifullll1(f): 12:05am On Aug 01, 2015
hertz9te:

What is?

Wow....so thats what you think!that am looking for a girlfriend,shu....am nt really into girls

how about boys?

you do boys @OP??
Re: Help!!!pls by hertz9te(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2015
beautifullll1:

how about boys?
you do boys @OP??
I never meant i was gay......am nt crazy crazy into girls

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Scared Of Guys With Beard And Hair? / Guys:your First Reaction When She Accepted To Date You / Please Help A Confused Brother With Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.