Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much (19512 Views)

Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Driver Who Was Masturbating & Driving Caught By Corper In Abuja (Photo) / Signs You Are Masturbating Too Much, #4 Is Mind Blowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by hector: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
Masturbation is perfectly healthy. In fact, it has a lot of health benefits attached to it. But, like they say, excess of everything is bad! please if u are not masturbating please dnt condemn or criticise this thread. let the people who find the information useful read it. You can open a thread for that. thank u.

Here are ten signs that indicate you’re masturbating too much!

1.The first clear sign is that you’re masturbating to the extent of harming yourself. Now there’s no fixed number of times you should masturbate in a day, but if you keep going till the point you cause self-injury, you need to tone it down a little.

2.You feel a constant need to jerk off, even after you’ve already masturbated. You feela compulsive need to masturbate successively.

3.You prefer masturbation over actual sex with someone. You avoid intimacy with your partner. You’ve perfected the art to a level where nothing satisfies you more than your own hand.

4.You find it difficult to get hard-ons, even while having sex. It is probably because you’re not giving your body enough time to replenish sperm before you go at it again.

5. You’ve been with multiple sex partners and you never feel satisfied after having sex. It’s a sign that you’ve been using your hand a little too much.

6.Excessive masturbation can lead to hair loss. Now, that’s not the only reason for hair loss, but if you’ve noticed sudden hair loss, you might want to keep the masturbation in check!

7.You cannot go a day without masturbating. No matter where you are, what situation you may be in, you just cannot resist playing with your soldier.

8.A lot of times, you masturbate out of habit, not because you really feel like.

9.You’ve tried to abstain from masturbating just to see how long you can go without jerking off and you’ve given upeach time, right in the beginning.

10.One session is never enough for you. You’ve developed a habit of masturbating multiple times in a single night. If you often find yourself awake till late at night, just waiting to get it up back again so you can give it alast shot, you might have a problem here!

www.mensxp.com >HOME>HEALTH>Sexual Health

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by ladyF(f): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
lipsrsealed
Do you masturbate?
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by jamex93(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
Post for mastubators and users of cucumber

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by ladyF(f): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
Brandnew2:

Do you masturbate?
lol I dey book space in case it makes FP grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
Let me rephrase.
Do you use cucumber or anything that does the job?
Let's discuss.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Is number 6 true ?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:
Ask your bald headed boo. cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nellizzy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
hmmm
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nightcrawlers everywhere...

Well, nice one op.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by hector: 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:

is dat the best u can do? u must be a maggot looking for some rotten fish to hang on. Go get a knife n kill urself.
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by agoadiv(m): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gurgle:
ogbeni u don finish grin
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by ladyF(f): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
hector:

is dat the best u can do? u must be a maggot looking for some rotten fish to hang on. Go get a knife n kill urself.
grin hehehe grin
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by agoadiv(m): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
But i love Facebook undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
agoadiv:
ogbeni u don finish grin

I didn't understand you
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by ojkalito(m): 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
guy why d beef with her?continue with your hands and let the Lady be ok
hector:

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by ladyF(f): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
ojkalito:
I tell u o, no mind am. I will buy him aboniki while he's at it grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by hector: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
ojkalito:

Who tell u say i dey beef her? And yes i jackoff wen i choose to. its not an addiction anyway coz i can go donkey days without it.
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Brandnew2:

Ask your bald headed boo. cry

Haba, my boo cant ever be bald o

I bind you
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

I bind you
That can only happen if you're into bondage s*x. tongue
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

That can only happen if you're into bondage s*x. tongue

Lol do you know youre the second person to mention that to me today

Is it because its the end of the month or what

whats happening to all the guys
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol do you know youre the second person to mention that to me today

Is it because its the end of the month or what

whats happening to all the guys
What happens at the end of the month?
I'm feeling unusual tonight.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 12:07am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

You tell me grin
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

You tell me grin
I know what you meant.

Can't be disclosing my private affair on here so p.m would do if you're interested in knowing.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 12:11am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

I know what you meant.

Can't be disclosing my private affair on here so p.m would do if you're interested in knowing.

LOL what

I don't even know what I meant, it was a joke

but im pming you anyway smhhh
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL what

I don't even know what I meant, it was a joke

but im pming you anyway smhhh
I'll give you a hint.
I'm confused on whether to dump my bae or keep stringing her along. She has no idea and I'm afraid she might not be able to handle it if I do.
So I'm in a fix while I want to move on. Why smh?
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

I'll give you a hint.
I'm confused on whether to dump my bae or keep stringing her along. She has no idea and I'm afraid she might not be able to handle it if I do.
So I'm in a fix while I want to move on.

Ok I have pmed you, did you get it?
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok I have pmed you, did you get it?
I replied.
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by hector: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

You tell me grin

Una no dey sleep?? thread derailer.
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 12:20am On Aug 01, 2015
hector:

Una no dey sleep?? thread derailer.

lol

im sure I will drop off soon

we have finished derailing
Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by ojkalito(m): 12:42am On Aug 01, 2015
jerk off not jack off also you sound bitter and harsh..those are also the signs of too much masturbation..stop trying to hate on those who are just trying to have fun,,would have extended my hand for an hand shake but will rather give you a hug(you know why)this way you know i'm not hating on you Nigga
hector:

Who tell u say i dey beef her? And yes i jackoff wen i choose to. its not an addiction anyway coz i can go donkey days without it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs That Indicate You Are Masturbating Too Much by Gurgle(f): 12:48am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:

Excuse me Oga Hector

Brandnew2 this is what I mean! whats up with you guys tonight

shegsky:
Something is troubling
my mind...
Sexy food nutritionist in
the house, this is going
out to the rich ones who can afford taking fruits, please, between sucking oranges let's say two & taking just a banana..
.which is more nutritious... Is it
advisable you give
someone you fancy ya
banana in exchange of
two oranges and
perhaps one other rare
fruit.. .Why do some set
of people just like
collecting banana.. .??!

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women / How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.