Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys (4858 Views)

How Most Girls Now Hasten Their Guys Into Marriage... / Why Do Ladies Leave Behind Their Panties In Their Guys Place? / 5 Things Nigerian Ladies Want From Their Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys

There are some things that no matter what you write, say or do, just can't change; one of them is the needs most Ladies expects to see in their men. The rest are temporary and short lived.

Her needs are some times ridiculous and a bitter pill to swallow for some guys; but, understanding those needs and meeting them is gonna reduce stress and avoid issues.

The truth is, women are 'kinda' powerful in a certain way; by that I mean, positive or negative owing to the depth of your knowledge about their imperceptible and consequential needs.

Below are some of those salient needs she might not want to lecture you about but wish you know;

1. Care

'Care' here could mean calling or being there when needed. The reason most guys don't graduate from being "zoned" to be "owned" is because they fail this test year in, year out. Try and be Caring. Don't be stingy to even the girl you claim to love. You mustn't sleep with a girl to pay her fare. Hian! grin

2. Understanding

Being understanding is knowing what she needs and without being told taking steps to meeting 'em. This is often difficult because of our "busy schedule" as we claim. An understanding guy plans ahead to pleasing her, studies her and want to always make her happy and comfortable. There are times she needs to hang out with other friends or even her family because she "needs a break". Allow her! It's not easy to play her role.

3. Apologize even when she's wrong?

Ok! Not every need must be met ALL THE TIME. I'm including this but I won't always do it. She will not expect it either...when I give it, it will be a surprise to her. I like surprises and so she does. grincheesy

4. Never to tell her the "truth" when she needs a lie

Most ladies don't like hearing the truth because of their nature- "gullible", I must confess. For peace to reign, I'ld advice every guy obey this rule. Make compromises for her. Flattery might not be the exact Truth but it's what she needs. Give it cheerfully.

5. Be a good listener and be attentive too

The reason most ladies are unfaithful is because the guys are not giving them enough listening ear so they look out for "greener pastures". If you have to fake listening to her, go ahead grin THE LIFE OF A LADY IS TIED AROUND ATTENTION! In NL, which gender wants to be FTC? (They're already manifesting their skills) Females. Which often say, I'm the most beautiful? She. I'm not saying...They thrive on attention. I call them, "Attention Seeking Spirits" (_-_). lipsrsealed Therefore, give it to them grin

6. Take her out more often.

Don't think she is an indoor girl. Take her out. Sometimes, to uncommon places like Mama Adijat "Restorant" cheesy

Most times, alot of these girls aren't exposed as you mistake them to be. undecided They're just fine for sitting at home all day forming Cinderella on their tecno torch lite shocked

7. Give her full access to your ATM

If I catch myself say I didn't mention this enh...wink This is by far the easiest way to steal her heart sef. Just give her full and equal access to your LOADED ATM cards and she'll love you forever grin
My ATM card is missing sha tongue

In conclusion, this varies with ladies so you had better find out the one which concerns your bae so as to make her happy and you too can be happy. smiley

I nor say some guys go dey form King Kong... Well, ride on! "When I was a child..." cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by ladyF(f): 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Very true.

I like the ATM own grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Number 4 is very crucial if you want a lasting relationship.
I often scoff when I hear ladies talk about wanting a honest man.
Sure I'd tell you the cold truth if I don't give a fvck about how you feel even if it hurts.
Too bad a hoe would take a sh*t load of crap from her tall , rich and handsome b.f.
A main chick always knows the side chick while the side chick knows who the next chick is.
It's a doggy doggy world and ain't nothing a legion of feminists can't do about it.

Number 3 makes you look like a wussy tho'.
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
ladyF:
Very true.

I like the ATM own grin

I doubt you've read it... undecided
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Deejavuu(f): 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Number 1 is very true. tongue
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by jamex93(m): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Give ha ur ATm? Op do u really mean dat? Ha fada neva trust ha wit hin ATm na me go con fal victim abi sorry i cant
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Gurgle(f): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2015
Number 7 tho cool
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by adebayo201: 12:12am On Aug 01, 2015
Off topic... three females don run say very true... why e no go truetongue

Topic...
I don't want to agree with you with that understanding them. You can't understand a lady because she doesn't understand herself too.
Imagine her crying and you'll ask her why, she'll say nothing because she doesn't know whether she's happy or sad.
What I'm trying to say is understand the situation on ground and not understand the lady. She can swing mood at any time. What makes her happy today might make her moody tomorrow.
Even the Bible doesn't advice us to understand them but to understand this situation attached to them in love!

I love ladies thou...wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by DharmyYinks: 12:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Comes into thread sees "giv her full access to atm"

*faints*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by DharmyYinks: 12:17am On Aug 01, 2015
ladyF:
Very true.
I like the ATM own grin
U again undecided
Wel u forgot ur usual style....d blue bolded LadyF logo
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2015
undecided
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:
Number 4 is very crucial if you want a lasting relationship.
I often scoff when I hear ladies talk about wanting a honest man.
Sure I'd tell you the cold truth if I don't give a fvck about how you feel even if it hurts.
Too bad a hoe would take a sh*t load of crap from her tall , rich and handsome b.f.
A main chick always knows the side chick while the side chick knows who the next chick is.
It's a doggy doggy world and ain't nothing a legion of feminists can't do about it. Haha...harsh one!

Number 3 makes you look like a wussy tho'.
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by DharmyYinks: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:
Number 7 tho cool
U wuld lov to b given one ryt....atm cheesy
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Gurgle(f): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2015
DharmyYinks:

U wuld lov to b given one ryt....atm cheesy

lol can you imagine

make I just coolly withdraw that money and disappear into town this night...HM! cool

would just go and eat myself to death

why, you wan dash me
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2015
adebayo201:
Off topic... three females don run say very true... why e no go truetongue

Topic...
I don't want to agree with you with that understanding them. You can't understand a lady because she doesn't understand herself too.
Imagine her crying and you'll ask her why, she'll say nothing because she doesn't know whether she's happy or sad.
What I'm trying to say is understand the situation on ground and not understand the lady. She can swing mood at any time. What makes her happy today might make her moody tomorrow.
Even the Bible doesn't advice us to understand them but to understand this situation attached to them in love!

I love ladies thou...wink

Can you quote that part ASAP?

understanding is necessary. All those, "you can't understand a lady" are scams! You can understand a sincere one, maybe not a hoe...but a honest one, you can. Happy New Month
cool
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by malonephill(m): 12:24am On Aug 01, 2015
cool Number 3 N 7 though, I can give my babe ATM card, but not the main acct undecided
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Number 7 will only happen if the ATM card is expired or blocked. cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2015
Deejavuu:
Number is very true. tongue

Number what?

BTW, why did you do that? undecided
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Brandnew2:
Number 7 will only happen if the ATM card is expired or blocked. cool

As in enh... grin
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 01, 2015
emusmith:

As in enh... grin
Na so my brother.
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by adebayo201: 12:46am On Aug 01, 2015
emusmith:

Can you quote that part ASAP?

understanding is necessary. All those, "you can't understand a lady" are scams! You can understand a sincere one, maybe not a hoe...but a honest one, you can. Happy New Month
cool

check these Eph 5:22; Col 3:18..
Yes, understanding is necessary. In short after love is understanding!
Honest or not honest isn't what I'm saying here. It's about their state of mind... Ask a lady if she truly understand herself and see the reply. Especially when it comes to mood swinging!
A minute they're happy with you, in another minute they're sad. For what? They do know.

Women are just too complex of a being. That you want to understand them then you'll have to be Methuselah of our time.

Happy New month too!
cool
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by DharmyYinks: 12:50am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

lol can you imagine

make I just coolly withdraw that money and disappear into town this night...HM! cool

would just go and eat myself to death

why, you wan dash me
Api New Month

Eat ursef to death cos its free grin

Wuld ve dashed u if only I knew wer I kept it tongue
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Gurgle(f): 12:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Gurgle(f): 12:56am On Aug 01, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Api New Month

Eat ursef to death cos its free grin

Wuld ve dashed u if only I knew wer I kept it tongue

thanks, happy new month to you too

Of course cool

don't worry, give me your card I go locate am sharp sharp grin
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by DharmyYinks: 1:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

thanks, happy new month to you too

Of course cool

don't worry, give me your card I go locate am sharp sharp grin
Lol

D village witches don tak am lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Gurgle(f): 1:02am On Aug 01, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Lol

D village witches don tak am

Ehen

make I go fight them

or don't you know my reputation as a night crawler
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by DharmyYinks: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Ehen
make I go fight them
or don't you know my reputation as a night crawler
Shuo!

I dey fear oo
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Gurgle(f): 1:06am On Aug 01, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Shuo!

I dey fear oo

cool
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Truckpusher(m): 2:07am On Aug 01, 2015
emusmith:

I doubt you've read it... undecided
Emusmith, number three is very wrong o, how can you apologize to someone that is at fault? I dey craze? sad

Make I talk my mind sef.

Women are the most greedy being on earth .

You have me ,take my energy and care but you still want my attention all the time .....haba! Maybe you need to employ me, lemme take it as a job then. grin
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by faith551(m): 2:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Do you know my number one philosophy in life,
No woman shall ever have direct access to my personal account atm, even my mum. (mummy am sorry).
Take her out MORE often , you want me to accumulate the salary of one of mister biggs staff monthly? When I develop that as a habit and fail to fall through she will announce her break up plans. It's only naija love that is one sided, me the things I want in a lady don't cost a dime, like
I will give everything to have a girlfriend that will play play station with me, go watch football with me,and give me my free space when I need it,

1 Like

Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by BigBossKen: 4:12am On Aug 01, 2015
I really like the idea of taking her out especially to some uncommon places. Most fine ladies have not really visited some of the nice spots in lagos. in may, I took a lady out to shoprite, lekki and she confessed it was her first time. Smh but it was d fact
Re: 7 Unspoken Needs Ladies Yearn For In Their Guys by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Ok, we have heard...
What if the LADY in question is USELESS... in terms of common sense...?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Identify Loosed Girls / What Are Those Very Important Stuff U Won't Leave Home Without / He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.