Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Friends With My Enemies, I Find It Disloyal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Friends With My Enemies, I Find It Disloyal (4951 Views)

"I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Friends With My Enemies, I Find It Disloyal by Judith100: 7:26am On Aug 01, 2015
The idea of telling your partner straightforward that you don’t like a person, so they shouldn’t like them either, sounds crazy and controlling to most people. But seriously, how should you handle things when your spouse decides to play nice with someone you consider an enemy?
That’s what one young woman who contacted me is struggling with. Let’s call her Bola. She is in the university and one big part of university experience is meeting new people and making new friends. During her first year, Bola was close to a young lady who resided in her dorm. The two hit it off well for a while but eventually fell out in an ugly way. After the pair had an argument and started to drift in different directions, Bola’s friend played a part in spreading rumors about her, specifically about rumored sexual exploits that Bola says were just that–rumors. The ladies literally almost came to blows over the drama, ending their short-lived friendship. Continue after the cut;

By her second year, Bola had a new group of girlfriends, and she met a very special guy. Now preparing for their final year, Bola and her beau have been going strong for a while now. But the people he’s decided to associate himself with recently have her feeling some kind of way. Bola’s boyfriend has been doing work at their university to help welcome incoming freshmen. Guess who is also taking part in welcoming freshmen,…That’s right, Bola’s former friend, who we’ll refer to as Amina. Bola didn’t know this until a good friend hit her up, inquiring as to why her boyfriend was smiling in pictures, appearing all lovey-lovey with Amina on social media. Bola saw the photos, posted from Amina’s IG page, and felt that they were innocent enough. But she made light mention of it to her man. He laughed it all off by saying, “I mean, we have to work together. I’m just trying to be nice. I don’t want to be part of you two’s drama.” So she let it go.
But that was until his birthday last week. Bola had fallen ill for a couple days and said she wasn’t feeling up to running around with her boyfriend for his birthday. She told him that once she felt better, she would take him out. He understood and told her that he was going to hang with friends instead, which she was fine with. But as it turns out (alerted by friends via social media again), Bola’s man spent his birthday with Amina and a few of her friends. There were pictures of a cake they bought him to celebrate with. There were also images of Amina and her girlfriends (there were also guys there) kissing Bola’s boyfriend on the cheek, giving him tight-grip hugs to celebrate his big day.continue at http://judithfrank..com/2015/07/advice-my-boyfriend-is-friends-with-my.html
Re: ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Friends With My Enemies, I Find It Disloyal by kogiguy(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2015
hmmmm :Phmmmm
Re: ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Friends With My Enemies, I Find It Disloyal by powerfulsettingz: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2015
If ur enemy would be his stepping stone to the top, u won't you let him?
Re: ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Friends With My Enemies, I Find It Disloyal by dayojags10(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2015
shoro niyen?
Re: ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Friends With My Enemies, I Find It Disloyal by amnesty7: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2015
Friend of your enemy = your enemy

In the words of Don Corleone of the movie 'THE GODFATHER I" to a friend "if an honest man like you make enemies, they willl become my enemies·"

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Do You Love The Most? / School Teacher And Student Caught Having $ex After School / IF I WERE [come On In And Play!]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.