Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,188 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders (13270 Views)

HERDSMEN: DSS Should Arrest El-rufai, Not Apostle Suleiman – Buhari Loyalist‎ ‎ / Buhari And Dictatorship: How DSS Should Have Notified The Judges(picture) / DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by sinizia: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lalàsticala, Séun, why haven't this OP been banned? He posted people's details and pics without their consent. Please ban the moronic, dimwitted and anorexic OP.

So much hypocrisy on this thread.

Oba Lil Wayne wished death on a WHOLE tribe, the idiotic OP didn't create a thread to call for his arrest.

Daura Dùllard watched with glee as innocent Nigerians from all divide was slaughtered by the blood-sucking almajiris. He called for dogs and baboons to be soaked in blood. The OP kept quiet.

Dr. Ariyo sat and wish death/inciting threats on a WHOLE tribe, yet the imbecilíc OP, didn't deem it fit to alert DSS.

Buhari campaigned in SS and SE and not for once was his team or him attacked, he was even given chieftancy titles; but GEJ as a PRESIDENT, was nearly killed directly when he went to Kaduna to campaign, yet the moroníc OP kept shut out of hatred for GEJ and tribal bigotry.

GEJ visited the Emir of Daura Dùllard and as he left, the almajiris washed and swept away the tracks of his feet and car away. An insult on a president and the OP kept quiet.

But now the heat is on Buhari, the Idíot is creating a thread to wail? Bloody scumbág!!

I'm all for justice, but if these renowned figures are left alone, everyone is allowed to wish death on anyone and be left alone too. Justice is for everyone and not for a particular tribe or people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by sarutobie(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
the bearer of the moniker "thesonofmark" is just too worded and unrelentingly vicious. my goodness.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
dearpreye:

Hmmmm.....

i hope you read it from the top......im the victim here.lets call this self defence cheesy

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Okay. This thread should be locked.

TheSonOfMark and uniklinkum should stop this fight. For Asa's sake.

Whynotthetruth and SarahBabyxx should stop their fight for dearpreye's sake.

Soe should be banned. For the rule to be upheld.

This is my verdict!!!
you got jokes..goodnight

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Seun(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
They have been banned and all their posts hidden. I don't know what the other supermods were looking at.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by SeverusSnape(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chai!... I see Seun around the corner. Ban looming for some people grin
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
Having followed certain trends, the following was observed, and details have been forwarded to the relevant agencies, but read this as a piece of information

Even the world's best democracies will never dare this sort of comments.

This is not freedom of speech but direct breeding of treasonous brigandage, felony and an indicator to homicide tendencies...if these people are allowed to grow up this way...I fear for the future.

I trust colleagues in the DSS to fish these boys out and do a thorough job immediately.

See the quotes below referring to the president of the country

1. *Emekkeke 080****8865
2. *Andretene 081****3247

*{further details available on request}

Aside the fact that they have broken almost all NL rules and keep creating new accounts to disguise, Press freedom is not an avenue to spread hate, incite others and display open brigandage...these boys will be scape goats

These quoted posts are terrible and that is putting it mildly.
Some people abuse the freedom of speech to ridiculous levels.
I recolect a guy who threatened to shoot Obama on his facebook page awhile ago and was fished out for drilling.
Statements like this should not be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by doublewisdom: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Seun:
They have been banned and all their posts hidden. I don't know what the other supermods were looking at.
Correct nigga.
Wait o, hope you banned Oga DSS Soe.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are village reetard monkey, the whole of your lineage since creation can square up with my toenails. May you die of [size=18pt]philarasis[/size]. The sonofababoon can drop his shyte when I come back I will surely dissect his stolen lines that take ages to drop.
Dyslexic featherbrained marsupial, it is "FILARIASIS" not "PHILARIASIS".grin

Maybe if you'd earned your grades in school instead of sucking your teacher's _dick in lieu of perusing lexicographs, you'd have known that.cheesy

Bibliophobic rodent!

14 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by baralatie(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
sarutobie:
the bearer of the moniker "thesonofmark" is just too worded and unrelentingly vicious. my goodness.
he is not even close to the viscious guys you should see darkangel in action you go bow!
I will not mention the rest!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
bamidele029:
Those are direct threats to the President's life and can be taken as an act of treason
some people made such treasonous words abroad and we're actually picked up by men in uniform
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
present.
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
sarutobie:
the bearer of the moniker "thesonof.mark" is just too worded and unrelentingly vicious. my goodness.
I am a gentleman.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This is my verdict!!!

My brother, happy new month. God bless you sir.
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by baralatie(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I am a gentleman.
some1 just picked the wrong fight.

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by SeverusSnape(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
you got jokes..goodnight
Enjoy your ban.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

What do u have to say about this?
Has DSS questioned Dr.Ariyo or Oba Akiolu?

All of a sudden u realize the meaning of threat

Shameless people

Have you not reported them to the ICC ? What gives ? Bunch of dummies. Threatening a sitting president is treasonable and nothing like that was ever said of Gej or else post the comments and lets see.
You biafraudians are simply a bunch of overzealously emotional beasts.
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
This kind thread undecided undecided

TheSonofmark l dey hail your grammar grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
baralatie:

some1 just picked the wrong fight.
His badluck.grin

5 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by SeverusSnape(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I am a gentleman.
You are indeed. grin

This is an ironic statement, considering the damage done to my friend uniklinkum.

You, son of Mark must be sued.

**sobbing**
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by SeverusSnape(m): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
dearpreye:

My brother, happy new month. God bless you sir.
You too my good sire.

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by BermudaTriangle(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
likata:
i condemn this statement but the truth is when you sow a little seed,you reap something much more bigger.
this statement is very soft compared to the ones spoken against GEJ.so i still expect more against PMB....thanks to freedom of speech.

These are not statements but direct threats. Quote anything of such that was ever said of Gej and don't just generalise.
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Soe is hacking me right now, I can feel movement inside my body, he is getting close to my skirts. Soe stop before I pronounce another *Otoro* on buhari now.

God will punish Buhari today

@ 75 there is a limit to what he can do, he should be at home resting his gworo teeth instead of exhibiting his DAFTUS on an Intl stage.

Soe stop looking under a woman's skirt in d name of hacking.

Soe make sure you report yourself to DSS for molesting Ecoterrors. Sorry dear, don't mind the guy.

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by SeverusSnape(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark is more heartless than Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin combined. angry

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by SeverusSnape(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
I thought I was worded.

Until I met TheSonOfMark the terrible!
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candyrain:

Soe make sure you report yourself to DSS for molesting Ecoterrors. Sorry dear, don't mind the guy.
the guy has fled because we served him hot wailings.
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

This is my verdict!!!

smiley

btw you....Asa?? Oooh Lord
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by SeverusSnape(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

smiley
btw you....Asa?? Oooh Lord
Yes, I love her more than her mom does.
If the devil tells me he's an Asa fan, I'll like him from that moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9)

Ninth NASS Leadership: No Committee Chairmanship For Opposition – Oshiomhole / Rape: Nigeria Senate Seeks Death Penalty For Rapists / NDDC Probe: NANS, NYCN Tell Akpabio To Step Down For Proper Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.