Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,196 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders (13271 Views)

HERDSMEN: DSS Should Arrest El-rufai, Not Apostle Suleiman – Buhari Loyalist‎ ‎ / Buhari And Dictatorship: How DSS Should Have Notified The Judges(picture) / DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
melzabull:
GEJ was so insulted with threats and death wish such that he attested to it as being the most criticised president on earth but never victimized anyone. let them continue, we shall see where it takes it them

It just goes to show that the APC and it's supporters are nothing but a fascist Islamic cult.

They will do better to have their own nation.

Just hold on, sooner or later they will reap what they have sowed.

Unknown to them Buhari was selected by the US to fulfill their agenda to Balkanize Nigeria.

The show is just starting and have no worries because the war will be on their own turf and nowhere in the ND or Biafra.

10 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by morbeta(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
I am Igbo and a hardcore Buharist, but for these comments made by this two idiots shldn't be an issue Dss will waste their time on. Alot of important economic threathen issues and sabotage are out there wailing for immediate attention. I have witnessed US citizens carry placards with worse direct threat messages on it wishing Obama death, standing evryday at whitehouse gate and nobody dare touch them.. We shld not forget that a hungry man is an angry man.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by fitzmayowa: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
So @soe is DSS and yet he is busy showing off on Nl as a DSS agent no wonder people don't take them serious, well anyone can be anybody on a faceless forum...Yeye dey smell

10 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

So u were blind, deaf and dumb when Oba Akiolu and dr Ariyo threatened genocide on a whole tribe?

Mtchew
who was in charge of security back then? PMB or GEJ?

You need to understand that Buhari stands for discipline..and under his regime...no such nonsense will be tolerated...n

in fact, no one ever wished GEJ death...no one said he will die or so...at least, none that was reported. So if you have an evidence, I will be happy to see it

4 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by ddippset(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:
[size=48pt]Buhari was behind the post election violence to engulf the north in 2011 which saw the killing of hundreds of innocent people alongside NYSC corpers in the hands of his supporters.

Buhari is the life patron and leader of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association whose members are committing genocide in the central states.

Buhari is a boko sympathizer and supporter.

Now run and tell your Gestapo DSS of this post.[/size]
tough girl go to aso rock gate and say this. Or to make it easier for you go on national TV and say it. Or to make it much easier go to your local fm station and say that. If them nor use your vag1na do runway. Stay here de form tough. Nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by octopusfreaky(f): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
it is,well
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
who was in charge of security back then? PMB or GEJ?

You need to understand that Buhari stands for discipline..and under his regime...no such nonsense will be tolerated...n

in fact, no one ever wished GEJ death...no one said he will die or so...at least, none that was reported. So if you have an evidence, I will be happy to see it

Same Buhari that just said in an international interview that it's fair to marginalize Biafrans for voting against him?
Or are we talking of another Buhari?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
ddippset:
tough girl go to aso rock gate and say this. Or to make it easier for you go on national TV and say it. Or to make it much easier go to your local fm station and say that. If them nor use your vag1na do runway. Stay here de form tough. Nonsense.

Come arrest me.

You foolish slave

16 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Come arrest me.

You foolish slave

Babyosisi you are officially mad.

12 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Djicemob: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
melzabull:
you are a bastar.d. we saw even worse comments from APC minions and threats during GEJs presidency. thunder fire you and your useless buhari there
grin grin grin
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

Babyosisi you are officially mad.

Come arrest me now.

You slaves

10 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by themilanway(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Deny the facts I presented.

I am ready to be sued to court over what I posted here which is that Buhari has a hand in Boko Haram, Fulani Militias wrecking havoc in the middle belt and that his supporters went on a killing spree in 2011.

You fascist pig.

All you ever do is to spin and dial daft and lame theories.

Get a life.Your ranting ends only here.

Nobody gives a middle finger about your useless and re tards theories.

Buhari had a hand in 2011 election violence?What are you still doing here ranting and raving?

Don't you where a law court is?Why not publish your so called useless"proof"in a national daily?

How long will you keep hiding behind a fake monicker?

slowpoke!All you do is foam in the mouth!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by ddippset(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Come arrest me.
You foolish slave
If you see ordinary mopo now you go begin see period even when e never reach. How are you different from those f00ls making such comments on PMB or gej himself? Mad woman.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
themilanway:

All you ever do is to spin and dial daft and lame theories.

Get a life.Your ranting ends only here.

Nobody gives a middle finger about your useless and re tards theories.

Buhari had a hand in 2011 election violence?What are you still doing here ranting and raving?

Don't you where a law court is?Why not publish your so called useless"proof"in a national daily?

How long will you keep hiding behind a fake monicker?

slowpoke!All you do is foam in the mouth!

Then why does it bother you zombie fools to the point you keep threatening me with arrests?

Slaves

13 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
ddippset:
If you see ordinary mopo now you go begin see period even when e never reach. How are you different from those f00ls making such comments on PMB or gej himself? Mad woman.

Come arrest me nah.

You think I am a coward like all your ancestors.

Fool.

11 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Come arrest me now.

You slaves

Slave!!! That describe perfectly zik, ekewumewe and the Daniel Kanu guy of abacha one million man March. Leave your adult yansh washing job in USA and come and say that rubbish in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by emamos: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
You have freedom of speech but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech....idi amin dada

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Same Buhari that just said in an international interview that it's fair to marginalize Biafrans for not voting for him
you misquoted him...a number of commentators have shed light on this statement already. He said that the expected thing, (referring to the sentiment that may have triggered the questioner to ask such) was that in any political reality, a government tends to favour his political support base more, so that he will curry their favour over and over again. He quickly reminded the questioner, that even if he as a person wishes to toe that line, he is checkmated by his earlier proclamation of "belonging to everybody and to nobody"....he then added, that even if he still wishes to relapse on that, he is strictly bounded by the constitution of the country, to run an all inclusive and balanced govt. in line with the principle of federal character.

His speech was so clear to those of us who are used to interacting with elders..

So, I understand your predicament..

10 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by ddippset(m): 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Same Buhari that just said in an international interview that it's fair to marginalize Biafrans for voting against him?
was that what he said? Liar.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

Slave!!! That describe perfectly zik, ekewumewe and the Daniel Kanu guy of abacha one million man March. Leave your adult yansh washing job in USA and come and say that rubbish in Nigeria.

I am in Nigeria.

Now tell your Gestapo chief to trace my IP and do the needful.

Fascist pig

12 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by nwadiuko1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
I can't stop laughing.......which dss? Where was dss when buhari was making the dog and baboon comment? Where was dss when those NYSC members were killed because of buhari's outbursts?

Anyway the only stupid thing those ppl said was the one about the gay ish

Op even if you are dss.......fvck off!

15 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

I am in Nigeria.

Now tell your Gestapo chief to trace my IP and do the needful.

Fascist pig

You are mad already so suffering you is needlessly. Since your cursed bloodline are all living at the lowest edge of the totem pole. You excuse for living thing deserve nothing than to be run over by a trailer while wild orangutans rap...e you to death.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by themilanway(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Then why does it bother you zombie fools to the point you keep threatening me with arrests?

Slaves

Minion!Stop feeling yourself.You are a nobody!

You don't exist,you are useless!

Nobody is damn threatening you!

Get a life !Stop foaming in the mouth!

Stop your useless theories and innuendos.

America doesn't know you exist!You are nothing but a film of dust.

Get lost!

14 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are mad already so suffering you is needlessly. Since your cursed bloodline are all living at the lowest edge of the totem pole. You excuse for living thing deserve nothing than to be run over by a trailer while wild orangutans rap...e you to death.

Words from a mad man do not move me.

If you want to end my "rants" here get your DSS to do the needful.

Fascist pig.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by ddippset(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
you misquoted him...a number of commentators have shed light on this statement already. He said that the expected thing, (referring to the sentiment that may have triggered the questioner to ask such) was that in any political reality, a government tends to favour his political support base more, so that he will curry their favour over and over again. He quickly reminded the questioner, that even if he as a person wishes to tow that line, he is checkmated by his earlier proclamation of "belonging to everybody and to nobody"....he then added, that even if he still wishes to relapse on that, he is strictly bounded by the constitution of the country, to run an all inclusive and balanced govt. in line with the principle of federal character.

His speech was so clear to those of us who are used to interacting with elders..

don't answer that mischievous wailer.
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by docadams: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
In the heat of the better forgotten campaign of hatred preceding the presidential election many concerned Forumites drew the attention of Seun to the venomous posts in NL. I can't remember him taking any conscious action to curtail such, even, in the face of fragrant breach of forum rules. The question is why make rules that you cannot enforce. Freedom of speech has its limit. The words of the late Idi Amin, though a tyrant, comes to mind, that one is entitled to freedom of speech but what one cannot be guaranteed is freedom after the speech. Simply, the content of that speech may put one in gaol!
Seun may be swimming in the euphoria of NL success, but he should remember that he not only owes Forumites a duty to ensure NL progress but also the Nigerian nation as a means of forging a healthy alliance.
He and his mods should enforce their own rules before extraneous forces do so.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by CyberWolf: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
In Fayose's voice, let DSS go and arrest Shekau first..bunch of ediots angry

10 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
melzabull:
Worse things were said during GEJ's tenure and no one was threatened with arrest. You fools can go on with your vindictiveness.... anything to faster balkanize this useless country.
Jonathan was only called names, not threatened.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
themilanway:

Minion!Stop feeling yourself.You are a nobody!

You don't exist,you are useless!

Nobody is damn threatening you!

Get a life !Stop foaming in the mouth!

Stop your useless theories and innuendos.

America doesn't know you exist!You are nothing but a film of dust.

Get lost!

But I rattled you APC zombies here...

If I am nobody then why do you need to get rid of me?

Fascist pig, for your info, People like me are considered more dangerous to the capitalist shaitan beast called America.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Jonathan was only called names, not threatened.

And who threatened Buhari?

6 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
you misquoted him...a number of commentators have shed light on this statement already. He said that the expected thing, (referring to the sentiment that may have triggered the questioner to ask such) was that in any political reality, a government tends to favour his political support base more, so that he will curry their favour over and over again. [b]He quickly reminded the questioner, that even if he as a person wishes to tow that line, [/b]he is checkmated by his earlier proclamation of "belonging to everybody and to nobody"....he then added, that even if he still wishes to relapse on that, he is strictly bounded by the constitution of the country, to run an all inclusive and balanced govt. in line with the principle of federal character.

Look at the bolded again

We have no way of finding out what Buhari thinks about those that didn't vote for him. Thank God it slipped off his mouth. Every other statement after that is just for damage control

In a sane country, he would've resigned over such comment or at least apologised but no, everyday we see people like you trying to baptism such unguarded statement

Btw A good leader will even try to prove his critics wrong so they'll change their perception of him but alas no, not Buhari, and u lots are helping him

3 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Words from a mad man do not move me.

If you want to end my "rants" here get your DSS to do the needful.

Fascist pig.

That's rich coming from an idiiot whose bloodline is plagued with armies of lunatics, you are still butthurt with the wiping your losing tribe got from the last elections. Do the needful by ending your miserable life. Nitwits like you are even a waste of resource for the secret service guys. The poverty and penury in your lineage is good enough for you swine. You brainless poltroon deserve to be eaten by a whale high on cough syrup.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina / Saraki Denies Joining PDP, Says Report Is Junk Journalism(photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Might Be Right: Compare And Contrast Between New And Old Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.