Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders (13281 Views)

HERDSMEN: DSS Should Arrest El-rufai, Not Apostle Suleiman – Buhari Loyalist‎ ‎ / Buhari And Dictatorship: How DSS Should Have Notified The Judges(picture) / DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

And who threatened Buhari?
Read the OP again.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Read the OP again.

They did not threaten to bomb the presidential fleet but wished it got bombed.

Read again.

11 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
who was in charge of security back then? PMB or GEJ?

You need to understand that Buhari stands for discipline..and under his regime...no such nonsense will be tolerated...n

in fact, no one ever wished GEJ death...no one said he will die or so...at least, none that was reported. So if you have an evidence, I will be happy to see it

Start with Oba Akiolu and Dr Ariyo

Mtchew

13 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by themilanway(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

But I rattled you APC zombies here...

If I am nobody then why do you need to get rid of me?

Fascist pig, for your info, People like me are considered more dangerous to the capitalist shaitan beast called America.

Get rid of you?Who exactly are you?I said you are not but a film of dust.Is comprehension your major challenge?

You are a nit wit.A goat,a bozo.

I'm only replying because I got enough time on my hands!

You are a low wretched life.

You keep creating useless and dumb threads day in day out,even the owner of Nairaland can't boast of threads he has created when compared to yours.

Jonathan is somewhere chilling with his retirement and other gratuities,you are here ridiculing your low life self.

Dunce!

9 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Jonathan was only called names, not threatened.
Yet you stoned him in Bauchi - a direct threat to life.

A failed assassination.

17 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Look at the bolded again

We have no way of finding out what Buhari thinks about those that didn't vote for him. Thank God it slipped off his mouth. Every other statement after that is just for damage control

In a sane country, he would've resigned over such comment or at least apologised but no, everyday we see people like you trying to baptism such unguarded statement

Btw A good leader will even try to prove his critics wrong so they'll change their perception of him but alas no, not Buhari, and u lots are helping him

Did you study English literature in high school?

If I say to you...."even if I am offered 1 million dollars, I won't go to sambisa forest"....

What can you make of that? what figure of speech? This man is simply referring to the cries and pleas from the se and ss who are begging him to run an inclusive govt not minding the voting pattern...that is a reality at hand..and he is saying that hey look, even if you think i will be bad to you, I have personally VOWED to be fair to all.

haba...please let us be sincere to ourselves...does that statement leave any sensible person in doubt?

5 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by vedaxcool(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Bros next time just send their information for the needful actions and sit back and watch. There is need for better moderation on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are mad already so suffering you is needlessly. Since your cursed bloodline are all living at the lowest edge of the totem pole. You excuse for living thing deserve nothing than to be run over by a trailer while wild orangutans rap...e you to death.

DSS should question this guy

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rilwayne001: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
I blame Nairaland mod for this. They are just too useless that the rules are not enforced. Their is other one with the moniker 'omeekata' or so.

Once NL rules are enforced, all these nonsense will stop.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by ddippset(m): 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Look at the bolded again
We have no way of finding out what Buhari thinks about those that didn't vote for him. Thank God it slipped off his mouth. Every other statement after that is just for damage control
In a sane country, he would've resigned over such comment or at least apologised but no, everyday we see people like you trying to baptism such unguarded statement
Btw A good leader will even try to prove his critics wrong so they'll change their perception of him but alas no, not Buhari, and u lots are helping him
If the question he was asked made reference to the section of the country which voted for him and the section which didn't vote for him, then his answer had to make mention of the sections too. And at the end of his statement he declared his own stance. If Olisa metuh, fayose, and fani kayode could say all they did, then what wouldn't a wailer on nairaland say just to get over Jonathan's loss?

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
themilanway:

Get rid of you?Who exactly are you?I said you are not but a film of dust.Is comprehension your major challenge?

You are a nit wit.A goat,a bozo.

I'm only replying because I got enough time on my hands!

You are a low wretched life.

You keep creating useless and dumb threads day in day out,even the owner of Nairaland can't boast of threads he has created when compared to yours.

Jonathan is somewhere chilling with his retirement and other gratuities,you are here ridiculing your low life self.

Dunce!

Is it the Muslim threads that annoy you?

Useless pleb

8 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

They should first question the whole armies of foools that made up your family. Ain't you the tough curse ditching biatch anymore. If you chicken out then you are a coward. You are a good for nothing foool and a yellowish shiit stain on the white apparel of the world. May you die slow, painful and shameful death.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:

Did you study English literature in high school?

If I say to you...."even if I am offered 1 million dollars, I won't go to sambisa forest"....

What can you make of that? what figure of speech? This man is simply referring to the cries and pleas from the se and ss who are begging him to run an inclusive govt not minding the voting pattern...that is a reality at hand..and he is saying that hey look, even if you think i will be bad to you, I have personally VOWED to be fair to all.

haba...please let us be sincere to ourselves...does that statement leave any sensible person in doubt?

When did SE and SS cry n plea that he includes them?

Ok let me excuse your ignorance cos it looks like u didn't watch the video.
Now listen n listen good cos I'll educate u on this but once:

In his US interview, Oyibo woman asked Buhari how he's going to run an all inclusive govt. well first he didn't know what all-inclusive means, so they explained to him.

Then he said you don't expect the same treatment for those constituency that gave him 97% with those that gave him 5% shocked
And then he added by saying that it is a political reality and he thinks it's fair

Walahi that statement reach to make a president resign

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by ddippset(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
When will these people really understand that Nigeria has a new president now? No amount of wailing, insulting, cursing would result in death, impeachment, or a rerun for the presidency! Campaign is over. Ask metuh, ask ffk, ask fayose. Wailers stop wailing.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by olapluto(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
Many NLanders will be picked up before this year runs out. There is room for intellectual bickering, but what is wrong is wrong. I already contacted DSS on some people here as well. They foolishly think they cannot be traced, when their cyber footprint is all over the place.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
vedaxcool:
Bros next time just send their information for the needful actions and sit back and watch. There is need for better moderation on Nairaland.

You will have 13 million Nigerians to incarcerate.

I suggest you tell your Buhari to stop building schools and only Prisons.

Fool.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PassingShot(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
you misquoted him...a number of commentators have shed light on this statement already. He said that the expected thing, (referring to the sentiment that may have triggered the questioner to ask such) was that in any political reality, a government tends to favour his political support base more, so that he will curry their favour over and over again. He quickly reminded the questioner, that even if he as a person wishes to toe that line, he is checkmated by his earlier proclamation of "belonging to everybody and to nobody"....he then added, that even if he still wishes to relapse on that, he is strictly bounded by the constitution of the country, to run an all inclusive and balanced govt. in line with the principle of federal character.

His speech was so clear to those of us who are used to interacting with elders..

So, I understand your predicament..
God bless you. People hear what they choose to hear even when what is said is different.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
olapluto:
Many NLanders will be picked up before this year runs out. There is room for intellectual bickering, but what is wrong is wrong. I already contacted DSS on some people here as well. They foolishly think they cannot be traced, when their cyber footprint is all over the place.

Shatap.

You know nobody and even if you did they can't do a damn thing.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
ddippset:
If the question he was asked made reference to the section of the country which voted for him and the section which didn't vote for him, then his answer had to make mention of the sections too. And at the end of his statement he declared his own stance. If Olisa metuh, fayose, and fani kayode could say all they did, then what wouldn't a wailer on nairaland say just to get over Jonathan's loss?

Adesina in his capacity as the spokesman has tried to make that statement sound better but it has refused to sound ok cos it's wrong to come from a president

So give up already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Shatap.

You know nobody and even if you did they can't do a damn thing.

I know you are scared already coward biatch.. May you die before dawn you good for nothing painful boil in the arrse of humanity.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

They did not threaten to bomb the presidential fleet but wished it got bombed.
Read again.
Read again. This time, with your senses.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

In his US interview, Oyibo woman asked Buhari how he's going to run an all inclusive govt. well first he didn't know what all-inclusive means, so they explained to him.

Then he said you don't expect the same treatment for those constituency that gave him 97% with those that gave him 5% shocked
And then he added by saying that it is a political reality and he thinks it's fair

eeyah..see who didn't watch the complete video..you only saw the one edited by secessionists.

1. The reason he asked for meaning of all inclusive is because at the top level of governance, there are two aspects of inclusion
..one, developmental projects. Two, political appointments. And the presenter narrowed it down to developmental projects inbolving the boys and girls of such communities.

2. You watched the 3mins video...so i understand you challenge... Kindly go on youtube and see the 6mins video.you will get to realise that his explanation of "political reality" was only an introduction to his main response.

Pls...try to interact more with people of wisdom and learn how they break down facts...this is not a goat and yam analogy regime.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by ddippset(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

he didn't ask what an all inclusive government meant, he didn't hear the word and only reconfirmed the word the woman spoke. He said ordinarily people would expect him to treat the 75 percent better but he wouldn't do that, he would treat all fairly and abide by the Constitution. That's what buhari said. And If you insist on lying here, then your lies will kill you before dusk. Lying and mischief must run deep in your lineage, stup1d b1tchy liar.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by onomeasike: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
There is another one called Ubuchukwu who was going to assassinate a fellow nairalander yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

I know you are scared already coward biatch.. May you die before dawn you good for nothing painful boil in the arrse of humanity.

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by themilanway(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Is it the Muslim threads that annoy you?

Useless pleb

You can create as many useless threads as you deem fit,I don know and I don't bloody care.

Most of us who support and believe in Buhari are gainfully employed.

You don't see us creating meaningless and hate filled threads here.

Useless and hate filled threads will only kill you.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
ddippset:
he didn't ask what an all inclusive government meant, he didn't hear the word and only reconfirmed the word the woman spoke. He said ordinarily people would expect him to treat the 75 percent better but he wouldn't do that, he would treat all fairly and abide by the Constitution. That's what buhari said. And If you insist on lying here, then your lies will kill you before dusk. Lying and mischief must run deep in your lineage, stup1d b1tchy liar.

My joy is that this one is on video.

Wishing someone death on a thread like this because of a mere misunderstanding?
What a hypocrite u are

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by PPAngel(f): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
themilanway:

You can create as many useless threads as you deem fit,I don know and I don't bloody care.

Most of us who support and believe in Buhari are gainfully employed.

You don't see us creating meaningless and hate filled threads here.

Useless and hate filled threads will only kill you.

Eyahh pele.

You are so gainfully employed and busy with building a future for yourselves that a simple thread I create here can derail your well being?

Agbereoe

8 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by masseratti: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Op if you are working with DSS And you are concerned about this jobless Nairalanders, i think it's better you find a new Job,what happened to the discrete nature of your job that you have to open a thread about this,if they are threat to national security do your job secretly and nip it, you don't have to advertise it for people to know you are working, what are you trying to do create fear in people not to talk or insult their President? He'll no we did worse to Jonathan and if PMB disappoint Nigerians he will get double dose,shalom.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

You are brainless ascaris worm, have I violated any law of the land?? I know you IQ are in the negative on x-axis. Between I am far away from anywhere you can dream of bimbo. You good for nothing phlegm of a worthless mad woman.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by ddippset(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

Adesina in his capacity as the spokesman has tried to make that statement sound better but it has refused to sound ok cos it's wrong to come from a president

So give up already
you listened to adesina after watching Olisa metuh's version of the interview. But I watched it live. Can you swear with the Bible that that which you typed is the true complete version of buhari's speech? I put it on my life that you're a pathetic liar. I feel sorry for the offsprings you will raise.

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by vedaxcool(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

[s]You will have 13 million Nigerians to incarcerate.

I suggest you tell your Buhari to stop building schools and only Prisons.
[/s]
Fool.

Fool is what you dad concluded you are after discoevering you innate imbeci11ty

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / Abubakar Umar To FG: Forget Census, Secure Nigeria First / Emefiele Pleads Not Guilty To Unlawful Possession Of Firearm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.