Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders (13282 Views)

HERDSMEN: DSS Should Arrest El-rufai, Not Apostle Suleiman – Buhari Loyalist‎ ‎ / Buhari And Dictatorship: How DSS Should Have Notified The Judges(picture) / DSS Should Keep A Tab On Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

Biatch I think I have confined you in the gutter where the entire simpleton of your generation belong. Come back at me again and Amma give some lunkhead your worthless ashes to smoke. Idiiotic junkyard waste take your sermon to the u.k based mouth warrior.
U be real mumu

I know once I mention u, ur heart skips cheesy cheesy

No peace for the wicked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're pained right??...you're an inconsequential bonobo. I won't waste my time on you. Your useless and uncouth Obafool is my concern now.

By the way, Akiolu is a bumbling dimwit.

Zombie, I await your rebuttal

How will I take a waste on atmospheric oxygen like you serious. In the evolution phases you can't get better than the stage of a homo erectus. Now f**k and go kill your worthless self.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

U be real mumu

I know once I mention u, ur heart skips cheesy cheesy

No peace for the wicked.

You are too low in the scheme of thing sonofababoon is the best cat from your block. I have to give him the chop sand treatment. Have a miserable day bimbo.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:

now I see where the stench was coming from....
its coming from otu nne gi. E-diot

You have the guts to form DSS here, you must be stupid and a goat

8 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are too low in the scheme of thing sonofababoon is the best cat from your block. I have to give him the chop sand treatment. Have miserable bimbo.
DSS should question u cheesy mumu
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by SeverusSnape(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

How will I take a waste on atmospheric oxygen like you serious. In the evolution phases you can't get better than the stage of a homo erectus. Now f**k and go kill your worthless self.

At least, I'm in the Homo erectus phase. You and your foolish Oba are in the Homo habilis stage and won't go any further.

Like i said, You're not my concern now. The Obafool is.

Akiolu is a Stu_pid orangutan. grin

8 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Ehen!...So Jonathan was in charge of the DSS??

Buhari said he will probe Jonathan's government, What is then wrong in the present DSS to do what the past one failed to do
so, do you now agree that Jonathan ran this country down? or what are you stylishly requesting sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

forget Rilwayne001, soe, and other clowns hallucinating here and about...
The best way to treat clowns is to humour them with the most scathing invectives to make them realize the blandness of their banal existence.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
its coming from otu nne gi. E-diot

You have the guts to form DSS here, you must be stupid and a goat
okay ma

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by SeverusSnape(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
so, do you now agree that Jonathan ran this country down? or what are you stylishly requesting sir?
Who are the "we"

You and your Almajiri horde??

6 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

DSS should question this guy
You are driving that guy insane with this "DSS should question this guy" cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Gender-befuddled ogre, your whole family combined wouldn't measure up to the cranial capacity of a salamander.

It most be horrible for you considering that your dad is the wife of the house and he gets screwed by your tranny mum while you wear makeup and bikinis to seduce Molly, your cat.

Who takes you seriously when you chat with yourself on your Facebook wall.

Heart-wretching that you were always used in class to illustrate evolution.

Deranged hermit, the only time you'd get wet is when your corpse is dumped in a swamp.

Laughable coming from a sloth whose cranium contains used sanitary pads and fake metal scrap from ladipo market.

In the evolutionary process you can only be equated or square up with non-living things. Your entire lineage have the I.Q size of a proton.

Rich se3ual realities of your lineage up there, the cursed nematodes that belched you out of there leprous anus never told you, that you are a result of an experiment of reproduction between homosexual low primates.

Your life is so useless and boring that even algae will not f**k you for a fee.Holy Molly go kill yourself with c-4's carefully tucked in your g@y over-sized arrsehole.

6 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by alrahmanonline(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rose2014:

And There's nothing wrong in wishing death on a whole tribe?

Who said baboons and monkeys will soak in blood? Who said it's fair to marginalize those that voted against him?

Who threatened Igbos with lagoon?

Who called for massacre of Igbos like what happened in SA
I Can't believe all these is happening... how can we stoop this low?
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
now I see where the stench was coming from....
Opening this thread shows you're empty...dogs that bite don't bark boy...byeee

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
The dimwitted APC rug-rodents are retreating?grin

You got shot in the rear like your predecessors.

7 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by NCP: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Watching in 3D
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

At least, I'm in the Homo erectus phase. You and your foolish Oba are in the Homo habilis stage and won't go any further.

Like i said, You're not my concern now. The Obafool is.

Akiolu is a Stu_pid orangutan. grin

Go kill your father, you scum of a creature. I gat a sparring bout with the best from your block. When you up your pen game call your Lord for a bout. It baffles me how a brainless moth like you can ever decipher the sense from asha songs. You are a life disgrace to asha fans world wide imb...eciles.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by SeverusSnape(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

Go kill your father, you scum of a creature. I gat a sparring bout with the best from your block. When you up your pen game call your Lord for a bout. It baffles me how a brainless moth like you can ever decipher the sense from asha songs. You are a life disgrace to asha fans world wide imb...eciles.
So you're an Asa fan?... Wow!. I'm impressed

How did you know I was an Asa fan?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Rose2014: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Candyrain:

You are driving that guy insane with this "DSS should question this guy" cheesy
The guy don kolo finish cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by shaboti: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by SeverusSnape(m): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Soe. When will the DSS invite Akiofool??

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

Laughable coming from a sloth whose cranium contains used sanitary pads and fake metal scrap from ladipo market.

In the evolutionary process you can only be equated or square up with non-living things. Your entire lineage have the I.Q size of a proton.

Rich se3ual realities of your lineage up there, the cursed nematodes that belched you out of there leprous anus never told you, that you are a result of an experiment of reproduction between homosexual low primates.

Your life is so useless and boring that even algae will not f**k you for a fee.Holy Molly go kill yourself with c-4's carefully tucked in your g@y over-sized arrsehole.

JESU!!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
The best way to treat clowns is to humour them with the most scathing invectives to make them realize the blandness of their banal existence.

gringringringrin I get it now...drive on bro...rush them to their guillotine... Real big time bastardddssss they are

4 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

And you take joy in abusing her Yoruba tribe. I watch her in cologne and Mannheim in March would have make the trip for the free show today in London but gat couple of things to tidy up here.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by SeverusSnape(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by SeverusSnape(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

And you take joy in abusing her Yoruba tribe. I watch her in cologne and Mannheim in March would have make the trip for the free show today in London but gat couple of things to tidy up here.
Taaaa!... Show me where I insulted the yoruba tribe?...my grouse is with the Oba only.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by Candyrain(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
soe:
noted
Thank you.
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by shaboti: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

aren't you supposed to be dissing him ??
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Taaaa!... Show me where I insulted the yoruba tribe?...my grouse is with the Oba only.

I know you too well.. You can go in peace I need to teach that teenager from romance section some bitter lesson this evening.
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by doublewisdom: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
sinizia:
This thread was borne out of nothing but joblessness. If the OP was 1% intelligent, he won't be creating this kinda thread.

Oba Lil Wayne Akiolu, Dr. Ariyo and Buhari, all pubic and revered figures wished death upon/caused deaths of many people and you are sending DSS over NL comments? What a rétarded, jobless and moronic OP.

Get a life!!
Seconded!

3 Likes

Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by SeverusSnape(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
uniklinkum:

I know you too well.. You can go in peace I need to teach that teenager from romance section some bitter lesson this evening.
No. You don't know me, because if you do, you wouldn't have said I insulted the Yoruba tribe. I've never done that.
So take note.
Re: DSS Should Quiz Two Nairalanders by uniklinkum(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Where is the loudmouth sonofababoon. I gat just 25 minutes more here, don't be a sissy and don't disgrace your tribe of domestic househelps.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Primary School In Borno Named After Aisha Buhari / PDP Crises: The Misinformation, The Truth And The Facts / Terminate Tinubu's Alpha Beta Service With Lagos State, ADP Tells Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.