Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class (30230 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Sells 'Anointed' Cucumbers To Members During Service. PICS / David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by wiseoneking: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Vanquay:
Am an Agnostic. Theists curse me to hell, Atheists think am stupid undecided. But I have to say Religious Organizations should exist they help mankind stay in check. Hmm I have a very busy Social ad sports life. Will I ever get First class?. All those first class Graduates have no life, all they do is book book book they neglect Clubs and stuff

This FTc rubbish is finally getting on my Nerves undecided
Unfortunate beings. Careless words shall condemn you to abyss. Why curse upon thy self oh man. Refrain.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by preetyb(f): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Yea, I witness it. five hundred thousand naira each to 180 first class students.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by preetyb(f): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
chyket:
This is a wrong information,because i also watched it.He gave 109 first class graduates 500,000.00 naira each and also gave 2 youth corpers that won Presidential merit award 500,000.00 each too.
We need to be factual in our postings.

You are wrong, he gave 180 ist class graduates 500,000.00 each not 109. I was there, I saw it live.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by xkris11(m): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
The actual number is 108 and 2 NYSC presidential award making it 200 graduates.

The Finland lady tho,I love her attires.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by donJ2(m): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Yes this is how it should be, rewarding hardworking students with money especially.

Instead of giving the winner of a beauty pageant money and a car and giving a first class graduate only a Tab and a book and biro. That kind of reward system should be switched. What's the point of beauty without brains? and what is the point of having a first class without being given a platform to bring out innovations?.

I mean our priorities are wrong in this country. Who knows maybe one of this hardworking students in the past, having being given a proper platform might have solved our power problem.

#Justsaying.

#Word
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Dubemkelly(m): 12:33am On Aug 02, 2015
For 1st class graduates esp students from Babcock and the rest..They might start worshipping at any nearest MFM now
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by warribadtguy(m): 12:51am On Aug 02, 2015
darkenedrebel:

from the purses of gullible miracle seekers

I'm sure whoever was rewarded is in one way or the other related to the Pastor- Churches aren't this generous - something fishy is going on

Just to put you on d right track, only one recipient was related to a pastor.. Don't say what u don't know
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by donJ2(m): 12:57am On Aug 02, 2015
ijbeauty:
Nice one...

money good oo, but a promising job could have been better.

Could they have employed 180 people. Haba...

Dat empowerment will turn some of doz guyz into millionaires...then, they will employ more Nigerians.

First class brains are to b encouraged so as to bring out d best in them...everything is not jst about a job.

#myopinionthough
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Czar01(m): 1:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Abeg they should do this when I graduate with my own first class too oh! Hopefully by then, N1 = $1, so N91million would be worth more tongue
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by SAMATC(m): 2:27am On Aug 02, 2015
fatdon2:

[email][/email][url][/url]

http://www.punchng.com/news/mfm-splashes-n91m-on-members-with-first-class/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
That is a very good reward but those that made 2:1 should be remembered too.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by mmsen: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Vanquay:
Am an Agnostic. Theists curse me to hell, Atheists think am stupid undecided. But I have to say Religious Organizations should exist they help mankind stay in check. Hmm I have a very busy Social ad sports life. Will I ever get First class?. All those first class Graduates have no life, all they do is book book book they neglect Clubs and stuff

This FTc rubbish is finally getting on my Nerves undecided

How do religious organizations keep people in check?

Are these not the same people going for 'deliverance' because they can't stop fornicating/adultery.

Are these people not visiting their pastors trying to salvage their marriages because of abuse and infidelity?

Religious people are the majority in Nigeria yet look at the problem we have with employee theft in both the private and public sector.

What have religious groups done to stop the violence in the north? Is not their religion that sanctions mass murder?

I ask you plainly - how do these religious groups keep people in check? How can they when they exist to peddle lies and mythology?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by rabbuy(m): 8:13am On Aug 02, 2015
aristosoft:

Na car before, as the number swell, church gats adjust the price to stay within budget smiley

I like the empowerment but don't know how they compensate those no go school.
No go sch ke.. why do you think they re giving out the award
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2015
ijbeauty:
Nice one...

money good oo, but a promising job could have been better.

promising jobs for 180 students? with the falling prices of the naira? promising jobs where they companies are busy cutting down their staff capacity

Is it even easy to see 10 job placements in this useless country?

I wonder when people Like you will start thinking Entrepreneurship, that's the way out...

N500,000 is good capital anytime anyday , but the problem is pur schools prepare students for slavery and security as employees... and not preparing them for freedom as job owners and job creators!

so please next time can u just try to appreciate the Lil others have done?
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by suco50(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
@Op, the cash award presented by the church to about 20 polytechnic graduates who made distinction is 300K and not 500K like their university graduate counterparts who made first class. Consequently, the total cash award can't sum up to N91M. I'm suggesting you should conduct your research appropriately and be convinced of the credibility of the news before disseminating to avoid misinformation.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by aspirebig: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=florrie0110 post=36510767][/quote]

You heard......

I was there live.

The two best NYSC were first honoured separately, after honouring the choir that travelled for an international competition and won Gold in their own category of the competitive.

108, first class graduates were honoured, not 180.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by spencekat(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nice one!
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by r4roty(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
MayorXB:
This is what the church should be doing with proceeds from the members and not buying some private jet that add no value to the lives of the members. I'm happy that Dr DK Olukoya is blazing the trail in this regard, God bless him, his family and his ministry. Congratulations to all beneficiaries.
........May Almighty God Continue to bless this ministry-MFM AMEN.

1 Like

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by florrie0110: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
aspirebig:

You heard......

I was there live.

The two best NYSC were first honoured separately, after honouring the choir that travelled for an international competition and won Gold in their own category of the competitive.

108, first class graduates were honoured, not 180.

like I was there live.... And heard 180. Well 108 180, they all got 500k each grin
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by mkbessman(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
osjoshua:
create a thread for that
please am new on nairaland .can you teach me how to create threads.. I'll be grateful
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by ijbeauty(f): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Vixo:

promising jobs for 180 students? with the falling prices of the naira? promising jobs where they companies are busy cutting down their staff capacity

Is it even easy to see 10 job placements in this useless country?

I wonder when people Like you will start thinking Entrepreneurship, that's the way out...

N500,000 is good capital anytime anyday , but the problem is pur schools prepare students for slavery and security as employees... and not preparing them for freedom as job owners and job creators!

so please next time can u just try to appreciate the Lil others have done?

Ok sir
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by ijbeauty(f): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
donJ2:

Could they have employed 180 people. Haba...

Dat empowerment will turn some of doz guyz into millionaires...then, they will employ more Nigerians.

First class brains are to b encouraged so as to bring out d best in them...everything is not jst about a job.

#myopinionthough

Alright. Thanks
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Immanueladebol(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
suco50:
@Op, the cash award presented by the church to about 20 polytechnic graduates who made distinction is 300K and not 500K like their university graduate counterparts who made first class. Consequently, the total cash award can't sum up to N91M. I'm suggesting you should conduct your research appropriately and be convinced of the credibility of the news before disseminating to avoid misinformation.
You are ryt
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
ijbeauty:

Ok sir
Thanks
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by SirdeKay: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
I would greatly appreciate it if our Islamic organisations could emulate this kind gesture. It's so sad that Islam has been hijacked by extremists turning it into a religion of violence.
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by chyket(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
preetyb:

You are wrong, he gave 180 ist class graduates 500,000.00 each not 109. I was there, I saw it live.
It was 109 and i am very sure of what i heard.You could get the dvd and reconfim for yourself if you are a member of mfm.

1 Like

Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by God2man(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
It is well. I think MFM is sowing a wonderful seed into the future of the youth to become a great tree .
Re: MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class by IamAdewale(m): 12:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Much as I lauded the effort of the Church in giving out the monetary reward yet I fault the idea of giving different sums to the graduands. Is the Church now supporting the academical dichotomy we are pushing to eradicate? Really,not all Polytechnic Students are mediocres or half-baked literates as it appears in the Nigeria's system. I hope the Church takes this into reckoning when the next edition comes up. God bless MFM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) / Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.