Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? (2246 Views)

What Is Your Relationship Status? / What Is Your Relationship Status (don't Lie) / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Fearcom(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
What's your relationship status?

1. Our love is pure bliss.
2. Our game is tight and we trust each other deeply
3. We love each other deeply though we have issues.
4. The love is there but the pressures of life have crept in...
5. We are gradually drifting apart: we argue and fight.
6. We hardly talk anymore: we share the same roof but we live different lives.
7. We have stopped communicating with each other. Dunno if it can still work...
8. We have Irreconcilable differences. We are separated.
9. Divorce?(If you're married)
10. Serving a jail sentence for murdering your partner/spouse.

Mine isn't perfect but am at Number two right now. Pick a number.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Scholarnwadimma(f): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Number 4. Festus to commentus.e dey sweet belle
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by graciousolo(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
10 tho. grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by jmoore(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
None of the above.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by manee2(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ask gurgle_ I don't understnd our relationship again
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Cutehector(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Scholarnwadimma:
Number 4. Festus to commentus.e dey sweet belle
pressures of life grin.. U mean marriage? Lool so ur mum is pressurizin u
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by lekjons(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
*eating rice and eba* #mycharitycomment
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by manee2(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
7_ she feels so heartbroken for that
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Scholarnwadimma(f): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Cutehector:
pressures of life grin.. U mean marriage? Lool so ur mum is pressurizin u
Work nd health pressures.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by octopusfreaky(f): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
I fear that word irreconcilable differences ,,,yy can't people learn to forgive and forget...especially in marriages of dese days...
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Mzdivacious(f): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
where s the single but just met someone cute status

1 Like

Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Number2!! cheesy
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Cutehector(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Scholarnwadimma:
Work nd health pressures.
u shouldn't let work direct ur hapiness mma.. U hav a great guy I guess, work isn't all dat matters.. What matters is ur hapiness.. Take a bold step... For real
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fearcom:
1. Our love is pure bliss. 2. Our game is tight and we trust each other deeply 3. We love each other deeply though we have issues. 4. The love is there but the pressures of life have crept in... 5. We are gradually drifting apart: we argue and fight. 6. We hardly talk anymore: we share the same roof but we live different lives. 7. We have stopped communicating with each other. Dunno if it can still work... 8. We have Irreconcilable differences. We are separated. 9. Divorce?(If you're married) 10. Serving a jail sentence for murdering your partner/spouse.
Well some people are still single.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Gurgle(f): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
manee2:
Ask gurgle_ I don't understnd our relationship again

you say wetin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by manee2(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

you say wetin
_ with tears in my eyes, will u be my sugarmummy?
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Gurgle(f): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
manee2:
_ with tears in my eyes, will u be my sugarmummy?

Mtchew hope you don't propose to your girlfriend like that
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by manee2(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurgle:

Mtchew hope you don't propose to your girlfriend like that
_ a'int talkn abt marriage yet!_ dnt ask my age.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by BRIGHTTAZ: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
In the fullness of time. I will personaly make known no. but for now I think my should be number 20 and above. thanks
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by BRIGHTTAZ: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
In the fullness of time. I will personaly make known my no. but for now I think my should be number 20 and above. thanks
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Fearcom:

1. Our love is pure bliss.
2. Our game is tight and we trust each other deeply
3. We love each other deeply though we have issues.
4. The love is there but the pressures of life have crept in...
5. We are gradually drifting apart: we argue and fight.
6. We hardly talk anymore: we share the same roof but we live different lives.
7. We have stopped communicating with each other. Dunno if it can still work...
8. We have Irreconcilable differences. We are separated.
9. Divorce?(If you're married)
10. Serving a jail sentence for murdering your partner/spouse.

Its in stages bro.
most relationships start and one and end at 8
Mine is at 4
the new girl I just met we are at 2
there is no scale for flings I see. I woulda been able to explain better
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mzdivacious:
where s the single but just met someone cute status

Na 0 be that
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Princess4eva(f): 11:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
OP, please do not deceive the yet-to-be married on nairaland. There's nothing like pure bliss in relationships. Mine is on Level 3.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2015
Single undecided
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Gurgle(f): 12:08am On Aug 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Its in stages bro.
most relationships start and one and end at 8
Mine is at 4
the new girl I just met we are at 2
there is no scale for flings I see. I woulda been able to explain better

so you have 2 of them? plus flings? lol
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 02, 2015
0 for us single gurls grin
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by yungest(m): 12:15am On Aug 02, 2015
no 10.. she broke my heart...I ***** her..shekinah..
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

so you have 2 of them? plus flings? lol

What can I say

Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Gurgle(f): 1:11am On Aug 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

What can I say

do you usually do that or did somebody break your heart like everybody else in Romance
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

do you usually do that or did somebody break your hear like everybody else in Romance

Naaah
Lets just say its works better for all parties this way wink
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Gurgle(f): 1:23am On Aug 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Naaah
Lets just say its works better for all parties this way wink

im so tempted to argue with you but for what you said about my profile picture

but why lol
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

im so tempted to argue with you but for what you said about my profile picture

but why lol

Its a long story dear
But trust me when I say it works better this way for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Beautiful Pictures Of Your Wife: Celebrate Our Naija Ladies / Help! My Fiancee And Kid Brother Are Becoming Sworn Enemies!! / Who's The Prettiest???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.