Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? (2256 Views)

What Is Your Relationship Status? / What Is Your Relationship Status (don't Lie) / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Gurgle(f): 1:31am On Aug 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Its a long story dear
But trust me when I say it works better this way for me
#

hmm

but for how long

unless you plan to be a polygamist
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:
#

hmm

but for how long

unless you plan to be a polygamist

No one sets out to cheat, a divorcee or be a polygamist
Shìt just happens.
Same thing with me wink
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Gurgle(f): 1:46am On Aug 02, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

No one sets out to cheat, a divorcee or be a polygamist
Shìt just happens.
Same thing with me wink

So which of them are you
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by bare1(m): 2:18am On Aug 02, 2015
Princess4eva:
OP, please do not deceive the yet-to-be married on nairaland. There's nothing like pure bliss in relationships. Mine is on Level 3.

Your opinion. I have seen pure bliss in relationships and I am definitely going to find that in mine as well. When two people with true love and understanding of life come together, even disagreements become nonexistent.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

So which of them are you

None of the above
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by harffie(m): 5:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Princess4eva:
OP, please do not deceive the yet-to-be married on nairaland. There's nothing like pure bliss in relationships. Mine is on Level 3.

everyone has issues tho, don't anyone come between you two. If you love him nd you're sure he still loves you, hold him tight.
Re: What's Your Relationship Status On A Scale Of One To Ten?? by Princess4eva(f): 1:15am On Aug 10, 2015
bare1:

Your opinion. I have seen pure bliss in relationships and I am definitely going to find that in mine as well. When two people with true love and understanding of life come together, even disagreements become nonexistent.

You'll understand it better by and by.

(1) (2) (Reply)

whatever. / Would You Marry Someone Your Family Disapproves / What I've Noticed From Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.