Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her (2183 Views)

'My Stepmother Wants Me To Sleep With Her' - Man Laments / After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' / This Family Wants To Rent A Groomsman Fo Their Son's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
We've been friends for more than 5 years and we love ourselves. I'm a working class graduate and she will soon round off in her education. All my attempt to see her parents were rejected without a known reason. can we go for a court wedding
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by Esdb3: 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
Find out why they don't want you it might be gruelling but try hard to know why.

And love is the couple against the world so don't be scared.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by younghartz(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Brother pls run!!!
They have their reasons
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by manee2(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
This story isn't complete.. Why don't they want u?
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by Cutehector(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Maybe ur broke.. Dats why dey dnt want u. No offence
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Certainly they have seen yu b4 they made that decision.

1 Like

Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by feran15(m): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
there is obviously more to the story that waht ur letting us know.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by Abugab(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Marriage I is not just between the couple only.
The extended families are also part of it.
Still push to find out the real reason.
Don't rush into it so you don't rush out as well
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
I have tried but got nothing. The brother said i started dating her sister without his consent. But i think that is flimsy
manee2:
This story isn't complete.. Why don't they want u?
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
I am not broke bro
Cutehector:
Maybe ur broke.. Dats why dey dnt want u. No offence
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by manee2(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
optimistD:
I have tried but got nothing. The brother said i started dating her sister without his consent. But i think that is flimsy
_ eleyi gidi gan!
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by manee2(m): 11:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
optimistD:
I am not broke bro
_ or they dnt like ur family
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
feran15:
there is obviously more to the story that waht ur letting us know.
Nothing more than this summary
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
manee2:
_ or they dnt like ur family
yea.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
optimistD:
We've been friends for more than 5 years and we love ourselves. I'm a working class graduate and she will soon round off in her education. All my attempt to see her parents were rejected without a known reason. can we go for a court wedding

You don't love yourselves,you love each other.

I believe you should know what's up with the family before going ahead with the wedding... Even though you still will go ahead with the wedding no matter what,but its best you know what ur getting into.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
Sorry i missed to add something. We are up to 10 years age gap
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
optimistD:
b wise..."aya buruku se fe, ana buruku ko se ni"(u can risk getting married to a bad woman but do not risk having bad in laws"wink u shld understand beta
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by djeezy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
It's either they don't like the place you're from or you're broke.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Raiden:

You don't love yourselves,you love each other.

I believe you should know what's up with the family before going ahead with the wedding... Even though you still will go ahead with the wedding no matter what,but its best you know what ur getting into.
Thanks.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by manee2(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
optimistD:
yea.
_ that's it._ u guys shud run to sahara nd get married_ heard the place ve started showing some signs of natural developments.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
justified19:
b wise..."aya buruku se fe, ana buruku ko se ni"(u can risk getting married to a bad woman but do not risk having bad in laws"wink u shld understand beta
.Hm! That's scary
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
optimistD:
.Hm! That's scary
it's a yoruba proverb dat I will neva joke with.. try ur best to knw ur in laws. goodluck sir
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by chomytex(f): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Try to convince them nah
N be optimistic too.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
I am now more confused. I want to settle down and wouldn't want to wait any longer.I love my girl and would love to keep her.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2015
chomytex:
Try to convince them nah
N be optimistic too.
My love for her and optimism is what is still keeping us together till now. I wish I can detail you on my my efforts to convince them, but to no avail.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by Gurgle(f): 12:06am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by emperorchedda(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2015
This could be as a result of where you're from or your family background

It's a pity Nigerians still judge people based on their ethnic/religious/tribal differences or even just because they don't like your parents or maybe they don't want their daughter to be married to someone outside their community

I think if you both truly love each other your girl will have a big role to play here:

She should stand up to her parents and tell them it's you or nobody else, threaten them that if they don't let her marry you she'll run off to you and never come back thereby bringing shame to them

If these don't work she should just take in for you and decide not to remove it, her parents will be forced to let her marry you before the pregnancy starts showing in public
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2015
emperorchedda:
This could be as a result of where you're from or your family background

It's a pity Nigerians still judge people based on their ethnic/religious/tribal differences or even just because they don't like your parents or maybe they don't want their daughter to be married to someone outside their community

I think if you both truly love each other your girl will have a big role to play here:

She should stand up to her parents and tell them it's you or nobody else, threaten them that if they don't let her marry you she'll run off to you and never come back thereby bringing shame to them

If these don't work she should just take in for you and decide not to remove it, her parents will be forced to let her marry you before the pregnancy starts showing in public
And if they refuse to give in bro? Do u think court wedding will be good after these?
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by emperorchedda(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2015
optimistD:
And if they refuse to give in bro? Do u think court wedding will be good after these?
You gotta stay with her for a few weeks and see if her parents will succumb. If they don't then make her report to the police station declaring that she was not kidnapped by you then proceed to do a court marriage
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by IamLEGEND1: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2015
make u check to see if there exists an ancient feud between her family and urs.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2015
emperorchedda:
You gotta stay with her for a few weeks and see if her parents will succumb. If they don't then make her report to the police station declaring that she was not kidnapped by you then proceed to do a court marriage
OK. Thanks.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
make u check to see if there exists an ancient feud between her family and urs.
NONE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Morally Right? / Have You Been In This Situation Before? (male Only) Pic / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.