Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her (2173 Views)

'My Stepmother Wants Me To Sleep With Her' - Man Laments / After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' / This Family Wants To Rent A Groomsman Fo Their Son's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by Gurgle(f): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Just keep trying until all avenues have been exhausted. 5 years no be beans men

Make an effort with your inlaws, but don't kill yourself. Some people will never like you, no matter what you do

Just keep in sight what you stand to gain from this, which is the hand of your beautiful lady in marriage
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by IamLEGEND1: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2015
optimistD:
NONE.
i for advise say make u port go find another girl
but u go tell me say "you are in luv".
so, i no know how to help ur case.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Make an effort with your inlaws, but don't kill yourself. Some people will never like you, no matter what you do

Just keep in sight what you stand to gain from this, which is the hand of your beautiful lady in marriage

I support this post!

1 Like

Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i for advise say make u port go find another girl

but u go tell me say "you are in luv".

so, i no know how to help ur case.

Lol. I wish it's that easy. Thanks all the same.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by optimistD(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

You are right. I have exhausted all my strategies, including lobbying the siblings.
Re: Nobody In Her Family Wants Me Except Her by IamLEGEND1: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
optimistD:
Lol. I wish it's that easy. Thanks all the same.
dont mention it..

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things Men Notice Instantly About A Lady / Going Crazy / How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.