Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. (47993 Views)

"Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye / How Jonathan Transformed The Refineries.... Setting The Record Straight / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by PRYCE(m): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2015
Mynd44:

When you are the president, you cannot give the excuse that you have people against you. As unflattering as this is, it is an admission of incompetence.

The issue of the refineries is beyond trade, we can call it a factor of National security.

There can be no denial that under President Jonathan, there was massive corruption. Corruption here being knowing the right thing and refusing to do it because it favors your friends while the nation suffers and remain stagnant.

Yes I agree! Jonathan's Culpability was founded in his inactions!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Horlufemi(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2015
Commander-in-chief of the Wailing Forces Mr. Barcanista oya prepare counter thread. We are waiting.
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2015
Where iss mizmycoli and barcanista grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by chimoskyg(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2015
Op God Bless u for this, it so amazing with the references.

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Maxymilliano:
I cannot take credit for the revival of our refiineries - President Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttD5Tr-c9fQ
That's because he did nothing to d refinery,nothing was wrong with it but oga jona deceived us
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Sheggy13(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Maxymilliano:

The resuscitation of the erstwhile moribound refineries was in progress before Buhari was sworn in as President.

The quoted piece was the situation of the refineries as at the 2nd of May, 2013

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/nigerias-refineries-now-producing-10m-litresday-of-fuel-nnpc/

As you rightly posited, nothing much is wrong with the refineries, what seem to have improved since Buhari came on board was the reduction in pipelines vandalism, and to a large extent, crude oil theft ...
Jonathan's govt is the worst thing to have happened to this country in recent times,and the lives of the f00ls coming here to support him will be as useless as that govt. No apologies to anyone. I'm just pained with the stupidity of many people on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by philips70(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2015
PRYCE:
Guy Like it or not, Barcanista is a good researcher!

Look, an APC supporter just published an anti-GEJ thread but hardly see insults to his person! Most arguments are issue-based!

I guess the Guy's just a threat to y'all... or y'all still bitter cos he threw away your brooms and embraced the umbrella!

Delusion of Grandeur!!! Embracing a tattered umbrella is a virtue at a time it's an ancestral curse to be associated with such? Barcanista is a friend but it will be difficult for him and say he miscalculated. I understand him very well, the only way for him to massage his bruised ego is to put in more efforts in his chosen path which to be fair to him, he is doing very well. Problem is it's a mill of a sleepless nights defending the people he's defending.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by mykel25(m): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

[b]Sometimes we expose our ignorance by arguing from a point of annoying stupidityyyyy...

1)Jonathan/NNPC ditched foreign company(Saipem or what) recommended to them because of COST...

2)In all they saved the country over $1billion(verifiable fact) by choosing local engineers...Remember, its same Jonathan that implemented local content policy that saw the local engineers display their expertise and ingenuity as evidenced in Bonny, Okrika and other such projects sites of both public and private companies... Same policy led to emergence of FIRST indigenous big player like Seplat now quoted on NSE...

3)TAM already began since October 2014, to last for 18 months approximately...

4)Production will be going on alongside TAM... but with target of hitting 90% by the end of TAM...which is 18months...expectedly this is first quarter of 2016...

5)Jonathan doesn't need to release or approve any fund for NNPC as they according to the NNPC act which Jonathan sort to repeal via PIB(remember he did some changes in the original document); have right to deduct both their capital and recurrent expenditures before remitting balance to federation account...So bills for TAM is already taken care of by them...

6)If Jonathan wanted to loot via this, isn't it right that he go with foreign company than empower local engineers

7)If he's a subsidy beneficiary, it defies logic that he would seek to remove same by 2012...which policy though of national good but politically suicidal gave life to opposition then...It's a fact that biggest beneficiary companies of subsidy like Oando, Con oil etc have Jonathan's staunchest political enemies behind them(Obj...Tinubu etc)

coolRefineries TAM is to the credit of Jonathan as confirmed by buhari himself...2016 target date is still the target for 90% or optimal output... Nothing changed...

9)So why the hullabaloo?... why this celebration of ignorance and ineptitude?... why do we show crass comprehension skills and display of academic laziness?...why do we justify the unemployment rate by our mode of reasoning?...

10)Make sure you open and read the attached links before quoting or replying me to avoid my something[/b] cheesygringrin

http://thenationonlineng.net/nnpc-to-repair-refineries-with-550m/

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kaduna-refinery-begins-production-to-hit-2m-litres-daily-by-october/216233/

God bless you for this write up....u spoke my mind! I have been feeling lazy to write this all this while cuz I felt the OP n co Gej haters don't worth the stress.....now I can rest my case

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Jesusloveyou: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Happiness87:
you r a fool, for saying its a miracle, idiot, did the refinery stopped working under Gej's tenure, he goat
we are saying d same thing, d refinery was working until ur clueless corrupt hero stop it, to enable him, steal our commonweath in d name of subsidy and TAM, because buhari never sent circular to that effect,but he sent 'fear' to them, what ur clueless corrupt hero said will work till 2016, suddenly working, is that not miracle? Ok give d credit to God that make people to fear PMB,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Jesusloveyou: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2015
Horlufemi:
Commander-in-chief of the Wailing Forces Mr. Barcanista oya prepare counter thread. We are waiting.
d chief wailer is still composing his fallacies since morning
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Damjoy(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2015
[quote][/quote]Here we are, its the beginning of August and the reports are that our refineries have started to work. Thanks to former President Jonathan? Really? Reality clearly shows he didn't even have an idea or clue.

Exactly... Wailing Wailers you have the floor...
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by bashydemy(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2015
OP thank you so much for this wonderful news, PMB might not want to take credit for the refineries, But the fear of PMB make everyone sit tight and work fast..
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2015
omotoyossi:
why bring tribe into this innocent threat again..u r a rily stuppid man.

U mean d stuppid ethnic/tribal based thread

Or are u blind
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2015
midolian:
Nice 1, brother.

Some can argue that GEJ should take the credit for fixing our refineries. Its allowed. They can f00l themselves as much as they want. This is democracy. Its only annoying that these pple will blame Buhari for every ill that befalls Nigeria, regardless of where it stems from..buh when good things happen, they ld luv to refer us to the past.

Adeshina was interviewed yesterday concerning this same issue and here is what he said "There is something called the right atmosphere. I believe that the right atmosphere is responsible for the improvements that you are talking about all over the place". ..Now this is what I feel about the whole issue. When the head is good, the body will definitely function well. Buhari as we all know, is a no-nonsense man. No one dare plays "hanky-panky" games with him. He wld expose and deal with you without hesitation.. And that is why things are working perfectly well under him.

What is happening now shows that during GEJ's regime, we had what it takes to fix the refineries... but instead of doing the needful, the cluelesswicked one saw it as another ample opportunity to scam us(Nigerians)...I am sure if the man had won for a 2nd term, the "dribbling" would have continued. And more billions of dollars would have gone down the drain(to him and his co-horts)..

Buhari's victory is a clear proof of God's love for us.
and maybe just maybe denziani wont be in a hospital in the UK complaining about cancer.... if GEJ had been re-elected she would have been up and kicking to steal more.....they should just go ahead and arrest that woman... angry....i just dont know what could have been and is wrong with our leaders...stealing billions with out an iota of regards for the citizens of nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

check your mention again.

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by glamourroudy(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2015
Olaolohun:

Is there anytin special in it?
yeah...d mods gives u 1gb data wen u are d FTC 5 tyms in a row embarassed
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by neocortex: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2015
@Image123

strong analysis is obviously alien to you.
A thousand pages of "facts" is useless without proper interpretation.

The only thing your post attempted to "prove" is that nothing was ever wrong with the
refineries and all the presidents we had starting from OBJ were simply lying and it was
just the "body language" of Buhari that makes the refineries started working without
lifting a finger or spending a dime.

We can also say that nothing was ever wrong with power, roads and education , the past
leaders were simply lying and Nigerians are blind to reality and in
due time these sectors will also start working because of Buhari's body language with no
money spent.

Nigeria must be the first perfect country in the universe where everything works perfectly
automatically as a result of someone's "body language".

Other countries need to borrow Buhari from Nigeria so that their country will become
perfect automatically.

It is instructive that all your "research" were filled with "planned to" nothing like "contract signed",
"work begins" , that says a lot about your selective
'fact finding".

You surely don't need the cheap internet to determine the difference between black and white , do you ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by royal231(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2015
Bloody lairs... Jonathan fixed the refinaries. . And for your info the target is about 4 million barrels a day.. TAM is a process...

APC fans what policy has buhari given us yet.. none
Then u all say that buhari is to be praised for the refinaries.

Jonathan was rigged out of the office. By the powers that own the country..

JONATHAN was the best thing that happened to nigeria as a president.

His fault was that he was from a minority

PLEASE ALLOW HIM TO REST. he is not in govt but you all still attack him.. I feel that he actually blocked some free cash you were all getting.. he is not in office anymore you can go and revive your ghost workers business and forgive jonathan

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Gradieu: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=fulanimafia post=36516929]The statement by PMB in that video only strengthens the OP's points.

No one claims PMB made any direct input to the revival of the refineries, and that was the crux of his statement.

The point is that the disruption of the economic sabotage and looting, in the way of Jonathan and co's preference for fuel importation instead of local refining and starving the refineries to make it tenable, is the primary reason for their accelerated revival.

The integrity of PMB is becoming a well all Nigerians can drink from. [ apc have simply stopped sponsoring vandalism QED]
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Olaolohun(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2015
glamourroudy:
yeah...d mods gives u 1gb data wen u are d FTC 5 tyms in a row embarassed
No wonder, FTC here and there, God have mercy
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Don't worry, I will go to the site this evening to take some pics.
Seeing is believing.
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by philips70(m): 11:40am On Aug 02, 2015
Image123:
cc Lalasticlala, midolian, PassingShot, barcanista, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Obiagelli, Egift, Omenka, Donphilopus, Pendy79, NgeneUkwenu, Jarlons, Mynd44, Caseless, Aresa

OP, I just read this on two different news media and also osundefenders tweeted the link. Did you post them there or you got it from there? Thank you for letting Nigerians know how the criminals tricked us in 5yrs and looted us dry. God keep the crown of HRH Salisu Lamido Sanusi.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=240564

http://www.empowerednewswire.com/2015/08/02/nigerias-oil-crisisjonathans-government-and-the-refineries-lest-we-forget/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by philips70(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2015
royal231:
Bloody lairs... Jonathan fixed the refinaries. . And for your info the target is about 4 million barrels a day.. TAM is a process...

APC fans what policy has buhari given us yet.. none
Then u all say that buhari is to be praised for the refinaries.

Jonathan was rigged out of the office. By the powers that own the country..

JONATHAN was the best thing that happened to nigeria as a president.

His fault was that he was from a minority

PLEASE ALLOW HIM TO REST. he is not in govt but you all still attack him.. I feel that he actually blocked some free cash you were all getting.. he is not in office anymore you can go and revive your ghost workers business and forgive jonathan

Yes, he was the best thing to have happened to criminals in the country's oil sector. He must be the best thing, to have inherited so much, made so much huge crude oil sales in record prices in almost all his rule but left at a time even his finance minister had to borrow money to pay SALARIES!!! Nigeria should be in the mould of China by now in terms of industrial development having such a God sent man for 5yrs with that much money.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by free2ryhme: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2015
Happiness87:
if Pmb debunked claims that he was responsible for the maintenance of the refineries, and you claim Gej is not either, who did it then?

Guy, use your tongue count your teeth. These refineries nvr worked for a single minute under the GEJ administration. Are you saying that the GEJ administration were busy revamping for 6 years, only waiting for another man to take the glory? be smart haba!

PMB is a teamplayer and the mark of true leadership. What would you have wanted him to say
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by omenka(m): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2015
Image123:
cc Lalasticlala, midolian, PassingShot, barcanista, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Obiagelli, Egift, Omenka, Donphilopus, Pendy79, NgeneUkwenu, Jarlons, Mynd44, Caseless, Aresa
Bro, I doff my hat in RESPECT.

An awesome job you did here.

The only reply the Wailers are bound to have is the "I can't take credit for the functioning refineries" statement made by our Beloved President.

Once again, you have a huge fan in me. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Happiness87:
that is a case of corrupt elements in the system, of which Tinubu's oando company is a beneficiary, the marketers can claim that they imported 100millions tonnes and if they can proof it together with bad elements who are our parents, uncles and aunts working in those offices, Fg have to pay them.

go back and read up my complete post.
Miss,
Let's not go into name calling.
If the refineries were working, regardless of whom was involved , there would be no need to talk about subsidy the way past governments have laid emphasis on the said matter.
The fact is that there has been widespread corruption in this issue of refineries and their functionality or otherwise. The write up of the OP points to several contradictory statements credited to the Jonathan administration over the state and financing of the so-called repairs/maintenance of the refineries which will make one to ask questions as to whether these refineries were moribund in the first place.
Buhari rightly distanced himself from taking any credit for the working refineries because it would appear that they never were as bad as they were painted to be in the first place.
Come to Rivers and ask about Belema oil and their attempt at buying the Port Harcourt refinery.
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Ikology(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mynd44:

Lets breakdown your links to show you how flawed your links are

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigerian-engineers-to-repair-refineries-for-n99bn-nnpc/

http://thenationonlineng.net/nnpc-to-repair-refineries-with-550m/

So according to your own links, the TAM has been happening since October last year and was supposed to last 18 months.

Which means that the refineries will start working by early next year but this is August. Not even up to one year. So do you now believe that the situation of these refineries has not been so bad? They were fixed in 9 months which included elections, strikes and government bureaucracy.

Now that they had been fixed in a time of less than a year, how come this has not been done since? Is it because the friends of the government have been benefitting from the importation and subsidy? I know you wont answer

And who told you that TAM have been completed? The last part stated that refining will continue while the TAM is being carried out.
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by jmaine: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
neocortex:
@Image123

strong analysis is obviously alien to you.
A thousand pages of "facts" is useless without proper interpretation.

The only thing your post attempted to "prove" is that nothing was ever wrong with the
refineries and all the presidents we had starting from OBJ were simply lying and it was
just the "body language" of Buhari that makes the refineries started working without
lifting a finger or spending a dime.

We can also say that nothing was ever wrong with power, roads and education , the past
leaders were simply lying and Nigerians are blind to reality and in
due time these sectors will also start working because of Buhari's body language with no
money spent.

Nigeria must be the first perfect country in the universe where everything works perfectly
automatically as a result of someone's "body language".

Other countries need to borrow Buhari from Nigeria so that their country will become
perfect automatically.

It is instructive that all your "research" were filled with "planned to" nothing like "contract signed",
"work begins" , that says a lot about your selective
'fact finding".

You surely don't need the cheap internet to determine the difference between black and white , do you ?

Nice post brother . . . . When you talk about BH and the sliding naira, their swiftly change strategy while sounding foolish along the way . . . .Me am jejely waiting for the 100 days magic moment . . . . . .

Shikena . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by M16: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
anonimi:

The newspapers quoted by your friend said NOTHING about money being 'budgeted' for refineries TAM.

You should also ask yourself why the APC-held HoR and substantial numbers in the senate would keep approving YOUR phantom budget if the refineries TAM was not happening despite their oversight functions and N27 million paycheck

You should realise we are not all under the bewitching, hypnotising spell of APC juju.

Did you read the part where Deziani said that 32% of materials needed for the repairs of the refineries have been purchased?

Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by donodion(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Image123:
In this age of cheap internet, free access to google and other search engines, with online news media. It is unfortunate that many are attempting to twist and turn VERY RECENT History in everyone's face. i will like to use this thread to remind us with verifiable links what obtained in the GEJ administration as regards our oil refineries. In a nutshell(for those who don't want to read long post), the past administration/government lacked progressive direction as regards the refineries. The below facts are things everyone knows even though some choose to forget.

As at November 23, 2012, the news was "Refineries’ turnaround maintenance to start first quarter 2013"

Below are some excerpts from the news report, all are free to read the full report from the link given.

The next month of that same year, December 15, 2012. The story developed k-leg. The headline was "[url=http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-drops-planned-refinery-projects-%E2%80%A2jonathan-must-tackle-fuel-subsidy-corruption-labour/]FG drops planned refinery projects •Jonathan must tackle fuel subsidy corruption–Labour[/url]"

Here are some excerpts from the report.

The above quotes would have been funny if they were not utterly pathetic. It was all mouth, no action.

Ten days later, Christmas day, it was still discordant tunes as regards refining crude oil in Nigeria.
December 25, 2012, News headlines read "NNPC plans to repair three refineries with N152bn"
Some excerpts from the report are in the quote below.

Don't hiss just yet, the drama continues one year later.

November 28, 2013, the story had not improved in any way. The headline was "FG completes negotiations for Port Harcourt refinery"
Some excerpts from the reports are in the quote below.

It'leaves much to be desired when less than a year before, billions of naira were said to be approved and paid for maintenance, and we were expected to have billions of litres of products in 2013. But by November 2013, they were finally completed on selling the refinery without any so called 18.64 billion litres of products derived from local refining.

Enter last year, January 3, 2014. The news had it that "Jonathan hasn’t approved sale of refineries, says Abati" Don't get dizzy by the ding-dong, fasten your seat belts and read some excerpts from the report in the quote below.

So, did anything concrete or progressive happen all through last year as regards our four refineries? [size=13pt]NO[/size]. You can be sure, it would have being in the TRANSFORMATION campaigns. By the ending of the year, last year, our refineries were still hopeless despite all the billions of naira spent on TAM and all the failed promises.
November 24, 2014, News was "Oil slump: Nigeria’s crude refining to drop further" Our REFINING dropped further, the GEJ government did not sell them or produce anything tangible for the benefit of the country.
Some excerpts from the news report are in the quote below.

Quite a grim report, the unpatriotic acts and deliberate sabotage in the past government was unchecked. Did elections, campaigns and a new year improve anything during the GEJ administration? NO

This year 2015. March 3, 2015. This was ELECTIONS month, if the GEJ administration had any hope as regards our 4 refineries, any sort of joker, or light at the end of the tunnel, this was the time they would have presented it. GEJ would have gone to commission it, but even the very tunnel was taken away as soon as there was ever hope of light at the end of the tunnel. The news reads "Lack of support by labour stalls refineries’ sale"
To sell or to repair, to sell or to repair, to sell or to repair, March 3, mini mini mani mo. Well, some of the excerpts from the report are in the quote below.

The past FG wanted so badly to sell the refineries but for pressure from the labour people, and to avoid POLITICAL instability. Elections were coming and they didn't want any Occupy NNPC or whatever similar thing that might have disturbed them politically. It is therefore unfair and even criminal for anyone to commend the past administration for the current and sudden progress, development and production being experienced at the Nation's four refineries.
Finally, to the more recent and popular news about 2016 and the refineries. Any serious person as at that date knows this was yet another unserious promise. March 5, 2015, news headlines said "Refineries will produce 400,000bpd in 2016 – NNPC"

Excerpts from the reports below.

Here we are, its the beginning of August and the reports are that our refineries have started to work. Thanks to former President Jonathan? Really? Reality clearly shows he didn't even have an idea or clue.

" This expository account is a must read".- Donodion
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by menxer: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Maxymilliano:

I believe he said that because he knew/knows that nothing was actually wrong with the refineries, and I had the same belief all along.

what baffles me is how importing refined petrol (thereby boosting foreign economies) is better for Nigeria (FG) than local production.

@op thanks for the write up, maybe wailers will find a little solace.
Re: Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Maxymilliano:

Bwahaha... Yet the biased dullard supporters are already praising him to be the person who spearheads it. What a funny story indeed? Bunch of primitive human beings. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Emir Sanusi And Osinbajo In A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.