Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports (8108 Views)

Niger-Delta Leaders Reject FG’s $10bn Development Package / We Will Save $10bn From Fuel Importation- Buhari / BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports by cheruv: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

Olofo.

This is what Adesina stated in that same source.

How come Nigeria which only contributes 4% of total raw cocoa production accounted for $10bn?

Keep decieving yourselves.

This is a chart of raw cocoa production which Adesina stated is worth $10bn

[img]http://newsarchive.medill.northwestern.edu/uploadedImages/News/Chicago/Images/Science/chocolate%20chart.jpg[/img]

Given Nigeria's global market share of 5% and total net worth of finished cocoa products at $200bn, Afesina stated that Nigeria accounted for $10bn of this total finished cocoa products.

So stop distorting the article to spur your deflated egos.

As things stand Nigeria only made $780million from raw cocoa exports.

With an estimated population of 50million in the SW, cocoa added $15 to annual GDP to the SW.

Now compare that to Bayelsa with a population of 800,000 and oil production of 600,000 barrels per day.

Even at $50 per barrel, Bayelsa would have earned $30 per citizen per day and over $12,000 per citizen per year which translates to approximately 3 million naira each for every man, woman, child in Bayelsa.

Now who is the poor waif?

You keep speaking of potential while in the SS we are already one step to realization.

All we need is to leave this useless country
Gbam!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports by cheruv: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

You were not banned by the spam bot but banned for posting lies. Rule 8 was invoked on your azz.

Go and read the article again and do it slowly.

I am now convinced you must be a retardo or something.
Flyoruboy run oo shocked shocked
The girl carry fire dey come

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports by cheruv: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
vicenzo:

The Bourdillion 1939 division of the country into three regions was a curious one. Somehow the Midwest was separated from the original Southern protectorate ie the present day SS/SE, and attached to the alien Lagos colony ie current SW to create Western region.

I believe this was done because the SW cocoa was never going to be enough to keep the Western region financially stable. They needed the wealth of the Mid west.

This parasitism didn't start today,
If they did that division by ensuring that the Igbo and ijo parts of the Midwest were carved into the eastern region, nobody would've raised an eyebrow angry

4 Likes

Re: Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports by NDPVF(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Thats my ONLY anger with Yorubas.

Over the years,they did use their media to run others down,cause division,while over bloat their own ego,

Take for instance;why tagging yourself sophisticated,while unlike your Igbo counterpart,you haven't made any mark in the world of science and tech?.

Why brand yourself "accomodating",in a supposed one Nigeria,where everybody has the right to sojourn in any part of the country?.

Few days back,it was the duo of Onenaira,and Easternlion that were demolishing their lies on Ondo producing more oil than the entire SE.In fact,it was revealed in that thread that Igbo people owns the highest onshore oil blocks in the country,and produces more than Ondo.

How about the rhetorics that Igbo people wants our oil,while reality says otherwise,owning to the fact that they are mostly into business,and has oil in 3 out of their 5 states?.

How about the lies told against Gej,just to hunt and hound him out of office,for osibanjo to emerge a vice president?.isn't it annoying?.so many of their lies told to remain "valid" in the scheme of things in Nigeria,and to stay glued in their parasitic life in Nigeria,are beyond this post.shame on the them.

Posterity will redicule them,for lying to remain relevant.shame.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
NDPVF:

Over the years,they did use their media to run others down,cause division,while over bloat their own ego,

Take for instance;why tagging yourself sophisticated,while unlike your Igbo counterpart,you haven't made any mark in the world of science and tech?.

Why brand yourself "accomodating",in a supposed one Nigeria,where everybody has the right to sojourn in any part of the country?.

Few days back,it was the duo of Onenaira,and Easternlion that were demolishing their lies on Ondo producing more oil than the entire SE.In fact,it was revealed in that thread that Igbo people owns the highest onshore oil blocks in the country,and produces more than Ondo.

How about the rhetorics that Igbo people wants our oil,while reality says otherwise,owning to the fact that they are mostly into business,and has oil in 3 out of their 5 states?.

How about the lies told against Gej,just to hunt and hound him out of office,for osibanjo to emerge a vice president?.isn't it annoying?.so many of their lies told to remain "valid" in the scheme of things in Nigeria,and to stay glued in their parasitic life in Nigeria,are beyond this post.shame on the them.

No mind them bros.

Their slavery is imminent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports by EasternLion: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
NDPVF:

Broh e no easy, we are out for them, they can lie now, but can't getaway from it, becus Radio Biafra gives them some dose of their own propaganda dose, they term it as Seditious and hate station.

Amadioha will soon visit some people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
No single Yoruba poster made sense in this thread.

It is very easy to concoct a lie but impossible to turn it into the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports by patrick89(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
PPAngel:

Which identity?

You exposed my monicker which I don't hide because I quote other posts I made under my other handles in my posts.

You can call me whatever you like but that does not in any way change the narrative here.

If you like name me Chukwudi one of your brothers have told me to drink my oil so that just shows how foolish you guys are.

When it comes to ND posters you tread cautiously trying to gain their support but we are not that foolish and when we reject you, you label us igbos.

We know who you Yorubas truly are and the last election should tell you that the ND does not share any political affiliation with you.
Don't mind them this is how they always divide us! I have learnt this people's tricks! the best thing isn't defending your self. TAKE IT TO THEIR DOOR STEP. tell tham about modakeke and ife ekiti and ibadan awori and egu ijebu and egba they will just run away. they are cowards!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports by patrick89(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Flyoruboy1:

I guess you were rejected by your fellow trader igbos across the River Niger from trading at Onitsha and are taking it out on Yorubas or something. Your so-called narrative only exists in your bigoted and demented mind. We will always be your bosses anyday. You had better start drinking your oil coz in a few years it will be worth no more than water itself.
LOL yoruba and divisive tendencies I don't know why I'm the only one finding these things out.. How about you getting married to egun or ekiti bush people? egba the sophisticated tribe bla bla bla! I know you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports by patrick89(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
fr3do:

Pathetic divisive tactics
You are the first person I have seen on nairaland to spot this divisive tactics! they take your fight to your door step and you become defensive.
I don't normally have their time they would have run away! cc fr3do cc ndvpf

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports by VulgarVulvas: 7:30pm On May 08, 2016
FlyoruB

See how you fool yourself all over this thread
Re: Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports by ShinnBet: 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yaribanza liars should be made to stop claiming Lagos as they never developed it nor was Eko ever a Yaribanza clay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo : Beware!!! See The Strange Thing Now Occuring In Lagos / Army Conducts Training Exercise In Kaduna And Bauchi / NJC To Investigate Corrupt Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.