Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth (22459 Views)

Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? / Someone Posted This About The Bible's King Solomon / About John. D. Rockefeller, The Richest Man Ever Since King Solomon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by chubbyswit(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
analice107:

Let all of them prove their grand gather existed and stop spiting everywhere Here
lolz those guys lack common sense. Imagine you dont believe that solomon existed but you believe you had great great grandparents
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by Ranchhoddas: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
chubbyswit:
lolz those guys lack common sense. Imagine you dont believe that solomon existed but you believe you had great great grandparents
You are proof that your grandparents existed.What proof of solomon do you have.Na you no get sense.
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by chubbyswit(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You are proof that your grandparents existed.What proof of solomon do you have.Na you no get sense.
and jesus christ is proof that solomon existed. What proof do you have that you came from the lineage of ape? apeman. I also know that my grandfather existed cos i ve known and seen him for years before he died. Now also show me proof that ur great great father existed if not stories that ur grandfather or father told u about them. U fit show me his pinsure? Lolz, deluded set of human beings
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by analice107: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
chubbyswit:
They don't have a problem agreeing they were Pharoahs, but they have a problem believing they was Abraham, Joseph, Moses, David, Solomon. They don't have a problem even believing there was a Pontius Pilate, but they can't believe there was Jesus Christ.
I asked one a question once, he could not answer me. If they say the Bible is a myth and everything inside is fables, they should answer the following.
Is they any place called Egypt today Yes or No?
The Bible talked about often.

What about Syria, what about Lebanon? Palestine? Persia the today's Iran? Mesopotamia, today's Kuwait. BABYLON today's Iraq
Is there any where called Mesedonia? Is there anywhere call Ethiopia? Is there a river Nile in Egypt today? Is there a red sea? Is there a Tigress River anywhere in the world? is there River Euphrates? Was there ever a historian king of Persia by the name of Cyrus? I have seen an epic film "The Rise of the 300" where he was mentioned. The Bible talked about him too.
Was there a Roman Empire. Did Rome ever occupy Judea?
Was there a time a Roman Emperor by name Augustus Ceasar demanded that his empire be numbered? That was when Christ was born.
When was Jerusalem founded? Is the today's. Jerusalem the same with the Jerusalem which Solomon rule in?
If these nations and people existed then shame on satan who is using his agents to fight a battle they know they have lost. when they lie down on their beds they know the truth.
There's none of them here who doesn't know the truth, they are just victims held tight by Satan's robes. Stan can never tell the truth will I expect his agents to do that? Of course not.

1 Like

Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by chubbyswit(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
analice107:

They don't have a problem agreeing they were Pharoahs, but they have a problem believing they was Abraham, Joseph, Moses, David, Solomon. They don't have a problem even believing there was a Pontius Pilate, but they can't believe there was Jesus Christ.
I asked one a question once, he could not answer me. If they say the Bible is a myth and everything inside is fables, they should answer the following.

What about Syria, what about Lebanon? Palestine? Persia the today's Iran? Mesopotamia, today's Kuwait. BABYLON today's Iraq
Is there any where called Mesedonia? Is there anywhere call Ethiopia? Is there a river Nile in Egypt today? Is there a red sea? Is there a Tigress River anywhere in the world? is there River Euphrates? Was there ever a historian king of Persia by the name of Cyrus? I have seen an epic film "The Rise of the 300" where he was mentioned. The Bible talked about him too.
Was there a time a Roman Emperor by name Augustus Ceasar demanded that his empire be numbered? That was when Christ was born.
When was Jerusalem founded? Is the today's. Jerusalem the same with the Jerusalem which Solomon rule in?
If these nations and people existed then shame on satan who is using his agents to fight a battle they know they have lost. when they lie down on their beds they know the truth.
There's none of them here who doesn't know the truth, they are just victims held tight by Satan's robes. Stan can never tell the truth will I expect his agents to do that? Of course not.
for someone to see the evidence of the authencity of the bible as glaring as this and still stick to their guns means that they only need a divine intervention. Nothing again can give sight to their blindness apart from that
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by analice107: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
chubbyswit:
for someone to see the evidence of the authencity of the bible as glaring as this and still stick to their guns means that they only need a divine intervention. Nothing again can give sight to their blindness apart from that

No dear, these people are playing their part. The Tares among the Wheat must do their work.
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by wirinet(m): 1:41am On Apr 20, 2016
analice107:

I do not have problem believing there are pharoah because there are abundant evidence of their reigns, there are precise historical biographies of their lives, there are existing structures built by them and most importantly, their physical bodies (mummies ) are in existence as we speak. Where is the physical archeological or historical evidence Moses, Abraham Joseph, Solomon and even David existed. These characters exist only in the Jewish book of fables and myths. If these characters existed, they would have been nothing more than tribal or clan leaders.
Concerning Moses, there is no record of him anywhere in the Egyptian records, and there is no record of Egypt ever being governed by a Jewish prime minister. There is no evidence that the Egyptian army drowned in the red sea.
The fact that the bible stories mentions Egypt, Rome, Syria, Ethiopia and other places does not confirm the fables as truth, just like the mention of Greece, crete, Cyprus, etc does not confirm Homer's odyssey or the mention of umuahia and other igbo towns confirm Chinua Achebes things fall apart as true. Fables and stories must be set in the places familiar to the author.
So watching 300 made you believe Cyrus existed? So you believe all the outlandish stories and creatures in the firm actually happened? I am short of words. You must believe all the creatures in clash of the titans also existed.
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2016
twosquare:
Let's assume they all exists...now we've left someone out of the puzzle....If Solomon is the richest man of all time....what about Adam? The first Man who is the owner of the whole earth combined...animals, gold, siver, rubies and name it.....He was the only one...so, what others are now enjoying came from him in a way. Na inheritance from him....including Solomon even though he left no will.

undecided I thought Adam was a dog that was chased out of the garden of eden? There was no currency then, no mining materials, no trading, nothing. he had just eve and animals. So your argument is dead on arrival.
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by Ranchhoddas: 6:54am On Apr 20, 2016
chubbyswit:
and jesus christ is proof that solomon existed. What proof do you have that you came from the lineage of ape? apeman. I also know that my grandfather existed cos i ve known and seen him for years before he died. Now also show me proof that ur great great father existed if not stories that ur grandfather or father told u about them. U fit show me his pinsure? Lolz, deluded set of human beings
That akward moment when a christian calls you deluded.
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by analice107: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2016
wirinet:

I do not have problem believing there are pharoah because there are abundant evidence of their reigns, there are precise historical biographies of their lives, there are existing structures built by them and most importantly, their physical bodies (mummies ) are in existence as we speak. Where is the physical archeological or historical evidence Moses, Abraham Joseph, Solomon and even David existed. These characters exist only in the Jewish book of fables and myths. If these characters existed, they would have been nothing more than tribal or clan leaders.
Concerning Moses, there is no record of him anywhere in the Egyptian records, and there is no record of Egypt ever being governed by a Jewish prime minister. There is no evidence that the Egyptian army drowned in the red sea.
The fact that the bible stories mentions Egypt, Rome, Syria, Ethiopia and other places does not confirm the fables as truth, just like the mention of Greece, crete, Cyprus, etc does not confirm Homer's odyssey or the mention of umuahia and other igbo towns confirm Chinua Achebes things fall apart as true. Fables and stories must be set in the places familiar to the author.
So watching 300 made you believe Cyrus existed? So you believe all the outlandish stories and creatures in the firm actually happened? I am short of words. You must believe all the creatures in clash of the titans also existed.
Clap for yourself Mr Atheist you have done very well. I wish I can give you a hand shake through my phone. You ve tried. Where are the remains of your Great grand parents? Or didn't they Exist? I agree, your ancestors were Apes, but show me their remain or I don't believe it. No, don't go down so far off. Show me your 10th generation ancestors. Give me historical documentations they ever existed.

If the Pharaohs were buried ordinarily like Abraham, Joseph Solomon and the rest without being Mumified would you have had their mummies to talk about today?
I asked questions which you jumped.
So this fable book was fabricated thousands of years ago, using city nations both of which are extinct and those still in existence today, Leaders who rule in those cities which history confirms, all having us in mind to deceive?

Let me ask you now, Since Moses and Joseph are fables. This Jerusalem of the Nation of Israel today, are they the same Israelites David, Solomon ruled as King over or Israel never existed until 1945?

Historically, was there a Babylonian Empire? The Medo-Persian Empire which King Cyrus ruled as King over Persians? Was there a Roman Emperor?

You don't have a problem believing That there was a Roman Governor called Pontius Pilate, but you have a problem believing he stood judgement over Jesus Christ.

Satan is working overtime, but his work is ogboaja. You guys tell yourselves that you are so smart.

And, for your information, Chinua Achebe never mentioned Umuahia, he mentioned Umuafia.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by chubbyswit(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2016
analice107:

No dear, these people are playing their part. The Tares among the Wheat must do their work.
lolz

1 Like

Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by Kekule11(m): 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
plaetton:
I am Sorry, but the fables of King Solomon and his purported wealth is surest proof that the bible is nothing but a book of fairy tales.
Has Anyone noticed all kings in children s fables are always stupendously Wealthy?

Anyone one believes that a historical Solomon was extraordinarily Wealthy does not understand simple economics.

First, the ancient hebrews, at the supposed era of Solomon, had virtually nothing that would have made Solomon extraordinarily Wealthy.

They had no far reaching expires, no colonies, no tributaries, no economy, no fertile soil, no gold or minerals deposits, no spoils of conquests.

What exactly could have made King Solomon, in the 40yrs of his reign, without an economically viable empire, so purportedly sooo Wealthy?
The virgin wealth? grin
Or holy money ritual?

Solomon, as a king, would have naturally been wealthier than his very very poor subjects. It is not surprising that his supposed wealth is greatly exaggerated by the biblical scribes.

More importantly no iota of the remnants of the purported empire or the purported wealth has ever ever been found by historians and acheologists.
How come?

No sensible adult with a rudimentary understanding of economics should believe in that children s fairy tale of stupendously Wealthy kings.

I pray u don't die like this...
cos u will bite ur finger.
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by plaetton: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2016
Kekule11:

I pray u don't die like this...
cos u will bite ur finger.

You should have shocked me by saying something sensible.
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2016
Plaetton and his impulsive responses - never gets old . Look at putative Greek philosophers Socrates , Aristotle , Plato apart from their quotes and supposed philosophical views on different concepts can you provide dossiers - tangible evidence - that these people actually existed ? undecided
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 03, 2016
So after platteon ruthlessly dissected the solomon Hypothesis, with the op left twisting in the wind for truth; he finally tried to shift it to the "God said so" hypothesis; and by the usual method : trolling.

Someone even said that because Eygpt, Syria, Iraq and Ethopia existed, that means the bible is real.

Mount olympus, Athens, Greece also exists, does that mean the Greek gods are also real undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:18am On Jul 03, 2016
SirWere:
So after platteon ruthlessly dissected the solomon Hypothesis, with the op left twisting in the wind for truth; he finally tried to shift it to the "God said so" hypothesis; and by the usual method : trolling.

Someone even said that because Eygpt, Syria, Iraq and Ethopia existed, that means the bible is real.

Mount olympus, Athens, Greece also exists, does that mean the Greek gods are also real undecided

Ignorance at its worst . Some of the bible kings have been proven to exist and kings follow a particular bloodline .

Here are proofs that King David- Solomon's father - existed : http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-artifacts/artifacts-and-the-bible/the-tel-dan-inscription-the-first-historical-evidence-of-the-king-david-bible-story/

Here are proofs that King Solomon existed :

1. http://phys.org/news/2013-09-proof-solomon-israel.html

2. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/09/130903141356.htm

These are credible sources : Bible Archaeology , Phys and Science daily

I wanted to give this response to plaetton but I love how he entertains me with ignorant talk cool
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by plaetton: 1:55am On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ignorance at its worst . Some of the bible kings have been proven to exist and kings follow a particular bloodline .

Here are proofs that King David- Solomon's father - existed : http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-artifacts/artifacts-and-the-bible/the-tel-dan-inscription-the-first-historical-evidence-of-the-king-david-bible-story/

Here are proofs that King Solomon existed :

1. http://phys.org/news/2013-09-proof-solomon-israel.html

2. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/09/130903141356.htm

These are credible sources : Bible Archaeology , Phys and Science daily

I wanted to give this response to plaetton but I love how he entertains me with ignorant talk cool

Kingebukasblog,

Comprehension comprehension comprehension !

It's either you , like many unfortunate half thinkers, have serious comprehension problems, or like many Yahweh apologists, you are very disingenuous.

Non of the links provided above proves nor even attempted to prove that Solomon existed.

For example, the phys.org link supposed quoted an Israeli archeologists who says that a certain ancient copper mine dates back to the 10th century BCE, during the ASSUMED era of King Solomon.

Saying that a relic belonged to the era of the mythical Solomon is NOT PROOF Solomon existed.

Likewise , saying that a relic belonged to the first century AD, the supposed era of Jesus, is not the same thing as proving that Jesus existed.

Stop fooling yourself , thinking that you're fooling someone here.

1 Like

Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:35am On Jul 03, 2016
plaetton:

Kingebukasblog,

Comprehension comprehension comprehension !

It's either you , like many unfortunate half thinkers, have serious comprehension problems, or like many Yahweh apologists, you are very disingenuous.

Non of the links provided above proves nor even attempted to prove that Solomon existed.

For example, the phys.org link supposed quoted an Israeli archeologists who says that a certain ancient copper mine dates back to the 10th century BCE, during the ASSUMED era of King Solomon.

Saying that a relic belonged to the era of the mythical Solomon is NOT PROOF Solomon existed.

Likewise , saying that a relic belonged to the first century AD, the supposed era of Jesus, is not the same thing as proving that Jesus existed.

Stop fooling yourself , thinking that you're fooling someone here.

Evidence 1
Here is a statement from one of the archaeologists :

"The mines are definitely from the period of King Solomon," says Dr. Ben-Yosef.

King Solomon existed between 970 to 931 BC and the discovery dates back within the same period . The Edomites constantly revolted against the Israelites during that period and an excerpt from the article clearly stated that : the mines were operated by the Edomites, a semi-nomadic tribal confederation that according to the Bible warred constantly with Israel

Evidence 2
I mentioned earlier that the biblical kings followed a particular bloodline . King Hezekiah has been proven to exist - 2,700 Year Old Private Seal of His was unearthed . In fact , King Hezekiah existed 300 years after King Solomon . So how will King Solomon be mythical and King Hezekiah be real while both were mentioned in the bible ?!

Evidence 3

This site gave a profound and elaborate evidence of the existence of David and Solomon .

http://www.academia.edu/5183268/Kings_David_and_Solomon_Chronological_Historical_and_Archaeological_Evidence
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by plaetton: 3:08am On Jul 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Evidence 1
Here is a statement from one of the archaeologists :

"The mines are definitely from the period of King Solomon," says Dr. Ben-Yosef.

King Solomon existed between 970 to 931 BC and the discovery dates back within the same period . The Edomites constantly revolted against the Israelites during that period and an excerpt from the article clearly stated that : the mines were operated by the Edomites, a semi-nomadic tribal confederation that according to the Bible warred constantly with Israel

Evidence 2
I mentioned earlier that the biblical kings followed a particular bloodline . King Hezekiah has been proven to exist - 2,700 Year Old Private Seal of His was unearthed . In fact , King Hezekiah existed 300 years after King Solomon . So how will King Solomon be mythical and King Hezekiah be real while both were mentioned in the bible ?!

Evidence 3

This site gave a profound and elaborate evidence of the existence of David and Solomon .

http://www.academia.edu/5183268/Kings_David_and_Solomon_Chronological_Historical_and_Archaeological_Evidence
1. An opinion that something belonged to the period of Solomon is NOT PROOF that Solomon existed. Duuuhhhhh!! undecided

2. Baseless conjecture.
Gosh, even if true , how does the existence of Hezekiah, who supposedly live 300 yrs after, prove that Solomon existed ?
A blood line can also be made up to link Hezekiah to Pharaoh Ramses or even Zeus or any historical figure for that matter.
Duuuhhhhh !! undecided

3. Another red herring.
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:37am On Jul 03, 2016
plaetton:

1. An opinion that something belonged to the period of Solomon is NOT PROOF that Solomon existed. Duuuhhhhh!! undecided

The activities that occurred during Solomon's time were proven by the evidence of the mines . Duuuhhhh !!! .

2. Baseless conjecture.
Gosh, even if true , how does the existence of Hezekiah, who supposedly live 300 yrs after, prove that Solomon existed ?
A blood line can also be made up to link Hezekiah to Pharaoh Ramses or even Zeus or any historical figure for that matter.
Duuuhhhhh !! undecided

Why will a blood line be made up ? Can you provide proof that the blood line was indeed tampered with ? If you can't then you just made an empty claim !!! Your silly old subterfuge - making up stuff , purporting them as rational answers just to evade .

3. Another red herring.

Lmao . I'm sure you learnt a thing or two from the site wink
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:57am On Jul 03, 2016
wirinet:

[s]I do not have problem believing there are pharoah because there are abundant evidence of their reigns, there are precise historical biographies of their lives, there are existing structures built by them and most importantly, their physical bodies (mummies ) are in existence as we speak. Where is the physical archeological or historical evidence Moses, Abraham Joseph, Solomon and even David existed. These characters exist only in the Jewish book of fables and myths. If these characters existed, they would have been nothing more than tribal or clan leaders.
So watching 300 made you believe Cyrus existed? So you believe all the outlandish stories and creatures in the firm actually happened? I am short of words. You must believe all the creatures in clash of the titans also existed[/s].

Please stop this pathetic one-sided reasoning . There are lots of people who have not been proven to exist but you chose to believe anyway . Example : Socrates , Plato , Aristotle

Is there proof that their philosophical views were actually made by them ? Does reading or subscribing to any of their views mean the actually existed ? If you oppose the existence of the bible kings and their stories then do same for the aforementioned philosophers .

Gosh !
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:59am On Jul 03, 2016
analice107:

You don't have a problem believing That there was a Roman Governor called Pontius Pilate, but you have a problem believing he stood judgement over Jesus Christ.

Damn ! Knock out punch

1 Like

Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 03, 2016
SirWere:

The Greek gods are demons very much in existence. Same with other millions of gods worshiped by others. The stories are abit ridiculous though,
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

The Greek gods are demons very much in existence. Same with other millions of gods worshiped by others. The stories are abit ridiculous though,

Really?

I thought there were only 2 Gods in existence; well One God and the other a creation of him who is somehow almost at par with the God who created him

Where did all the others come from?

You consider other religious stories folly yet you nod your head in agreement when teaching Kid about Jonah and the human-swallowing whale.

Typical grin
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2016
SirWere:

Really?

I thought there were only 2 Gods in existence; well One God and the other a creation of him who is somehow almost at par with the God who created him

Where did all the others come from?

You consider other religious stories folly yet you nod your head in agreement when teaching Kid about Jonah and the human-swallowing whale.

Typical grin
The spiritual world, which you know about, is made of spirits. Of men, angels and everything else. Some fools have taken to worshiping some of them for the sake of being vain, because sir it's of men, past and present(demons), are predisposed to iniquity.

Then there is one God who created them all. That's the one with real power.
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

The spiritual world, which you know about, is made of spirits. Of men, angels and everything else. Some fools have taken to worshiping some of them for the sake of being vain, because sir it's of men, past and present(demons), are predisposed to iniquity.

Then there is one God who created them all. That's the one with real power.

Need I quote bible verses regarding the non-existence of idols and gods
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2016
SirWere:

Need I quote bible verses regarding the non-existence of idols and gods
The stage is yours. ....
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 03, 2016
Muafrika2:

The stage is yours. ....
1 Cor 8:4-5

4. Hence, as to the eating of food offered to idols, we know that an idol has no real existence and that there is no God but one,

5. For although there may be so-called gods in heaven or earth, yet for us, there is one God, the Father, for whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
SirWere:
1 Cor 8:4-5

4. Hence, as to the eating of food offered to idols, we know that an idol has no real existence and that there is no God but one,

5. For although there may be so-called gods in heaven or earth, yet for us, there is one God, the Father, for whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-8-4/
Compare with my Kingjames version (follow link^^):

4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.
5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

Its refering to their purpose rather than their existence. undecided

I prefer Kingjames because it was a word for word translation from greek (I think).
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by MizyB(f): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1-Corinthians-8-4/
Compare with my Kingjames version (follow link^^):

4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.
5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

Its refering to their purpose rather than their existence. undecided

I prefer Kingjames because it was a word for word translation from greek (I think).

nope. Strongs translation is more word for word. youll get it on "biblehub.com
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 07, 2016
MizyB:

nope. Strongs translation is more word for word. youll get it on "biblehub.com
Never heard of that one. I'll find it.
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by ultrazone(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video) / Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.