Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth (23094 Views)

Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? / Someone Posted This About The Bible's King Solomon / About John. D. Rockefeller, The Richest Man Ever Since King Solomon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by Pisoken: 9:39am On Nov 02, 2017
In all, the truth of the matter is this, king solon's wealth was not from israel alone, he had control over many cities and kingdoms that they had to bring him tax in time interval, he gets 25 tons of gold yearly from those subject kingdoms and his wisdom gave him influence over many kings and queens of his time and these rulers always come to pay homage to him and hear his wisdom, he also do mercgant business (tradinging animals and other goods)
Re: Checkout An Analysis Of King Solomon's Wealth by platinumphotos: 11:45am On Nov 02, 2017
I believe the Bible 100% but Mansa Musa is the wealthiest man to ever walk the surface of this earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.