Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? (2373 Views)

Was King Solomon Decision A Wise One After All / Was King James Truly Gay? / Who Was King Zedekiah In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by jonbellion(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
King Solomon was the biblically proclaimed wisest man to ever live
Yeah was a cool guy I guess he said some nice things about the mammary glands but was he really wise?
Okay so ummmm two girls are fighting over a kid
I mean isn't it obvious that none of them would want the child killed
How on earth was cutting the baby in half a good idea
And how on earth would a woman that was fighting for the baby want the top half of a dead baby as compensation
This is so unrealistic!
So king Solomon only figured out she was the baby's mum because of the fact she offered her baby to the woman who wanted him killed
And people in the temple marvelled at this?
Lmao
Also
What sort of idiot that saw the hand of Gods work in his life decide to forsake him to worship the pagan Gods of his wives
Wise sort of wise man taught it was okay to use slave labour to build gods temple and his
The bible clearly said it was forced labour
Christian apologists stop embarrassing yourselves
This was no wise man
This was an idiot
A big 700 wives 300 concubines having idiot
I think the problem with the Solomon character is that he didn't really do any work to get the wisdom he had
He didn't get it from acquiring knowledge or experience
God just handed it over to him like a genie granting a wish
And he blew it big time
And then why did God punish his son
Why didn't be punish king Solomon
Why did he have to wait for Solomon to leave before the kingdom was torn apart
What is all this pointing out

-A. That an all loving benevolent god was okay with slavery and forced labour or
B. They were in a society were slavery was allowed

-A. The women caused Solomons downfall or
B. The bible has a bad habit of shifting blame to the women or painting most women as sinister (except some few like Deborah) encouraging mysagonistic views or painting women as sinister
From Adam and eve to lots wife to Jacobs wife to Delilah to jobs wife, to lots daughters,
, Davids wife(god made her barren because she didn't want the whole kingdom viewing her husbands cock)
-A. Solomon's son deserved the punishment or
B. Yahweh's addiction of punishing people for the transgressions of thier ancestors before then for no genuine reason whatsoever
Anyway
When someone with the brain of the Abrahamic god decides to bless you with thy kind of wisdom the Abrahamic God gives you can only turn out to be an idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by lepasharon(f): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ur on a role today
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by jonbellion(m): 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
lepasharon:
Ur on a role today
loool
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by BlessedSpirit: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
just tell us...u'r an atheist, don't intimidate us by trying to praise ur reasoning. It will shock u when u appear b4 the judgement throne of God.

1 Like

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by hahn(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
BlessedSpirit:
just tell us...u'r an atheist, don't intimidate us by trying to praise ur reasoning. It will shock u when u appear b4 the judgement throne of God.

Was King Solomon really wise?

Yes or no or stfu o jare undecided

2 Likes

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by lepasharon(f): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
BlessedSpirit:

It will shock you when you appear b4 judgement and see Allah

3 Likes

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by hahn(m): 10:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
op, the thing is Christians and their god Jehovah are not very wise themselves

First, Jehovah created man then regretted and drowned everyone, allegedly because of sin, but the same thing it drowned "the whole world", including innocent children, still persists till today.

Then the dummy went ahead to burn everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah, allegedly because of homosexuality, including women and innocent children, who were not homosexuals, and homosexuals still exists.

Now, you have to be a real dummy to believe in such silly stories and also believe, as Africans, that a dude in Israel died for your sins even though himself, the dude in Israel, will still burn people in hell for sin. Silly isn't it.

So, when Christians say King Solomon is wise they are only judging based on their own foolishness because only a foolish person can refer to stupidity and mediocrity as wisdom

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
O.P Quoting The Bible Inspire By God. People Tht Does This Don't Live Long.. P.S: Never Quote Me
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by jonbellion(m): 10:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
^^^^^^^^^^^^ smh
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by queenitee(f): 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
That's your own belief,different from mine.
My only advice to you op and others like you is not to your mouth or hand to say/type anything against God cos when you start experiencing the consequence,you will regret it
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by hahn(m): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
O.P Quoting The Bible Inspire By God.
People Tht Does This Don't Live Long..
P.S: Never Quote Me

I doubt anyone will live long after reading that thing you call a sentence undecided

1 Like

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by hahn(m): 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
queenitee:
That's your own believe,different from mine.
My only advice to you op and others like you is not to your mouth or hand to say/type anything against God cos when you start experiencing the consequence,you will regret it

If you read more books you would have realized that in the context of your sentence it is supposed to be "belief"

How can you defend an almighty god when you cannot put simple sentences together? undecided
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by hopefulLandlord: 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
O.P Quoting The Bible Inspire By God. People Tht Does This Don't Live Long.. P.S: Never Quote Me

which asylum's security is so porous?

1 Like

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by queenitee(f): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
hahn:

If you read more books you would have realized that in the context of your sentence it is supposed to be "belief"

How can you defend an almighty god when you cannot put simple sentences together? undecided
That was a mistake and that's d only word spelled wrongly in the sentence, get a life bruh.
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by hahn(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
queenitee:

That was a mistake and that's d only word spelled wrongly in the sentence, get a life bruh.

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
queenitee:
This Serves Him Right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by hopefulLandlord: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
queenitee:

your god can't do sheet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by hahn(m): 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
Grow Up Man, I Pray U Receive Sense

Too bad prayers are useless tongue

1 Like

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
jonbellion:
[s]King Solomon was the biblically proclaimed wisest man to ever live
Yeah was a cool guy I guess he said some nice things about the mammary glands but was he really wise?
Okay so ummmm two girls are fighting over a kid
I mean isn't it obvious that none of them would want the child killed
How on earth was cutting the baby in half a good idea
And how on earth would a woman that was fighting for the baby want the top half of a dead baby as compensation
This is so unrealistic!
So king Solomon only figured out she was the baby's mum because of the fact she offered her baby to the woman who wanted him killed
And people in the temple marvelled at this?
Lmao
Also
What sort of idiot that saw the hand of Gods work in his life decide to forsake him to worship the pagan Gods of his wives
Wise sort of wise man taught it was okay to use slave labour to build gods temple and his
The bible clearly said it was forced labour
Christian apologists stop embarrassing yourselves
This was no wise man
This was an idiot
A big 700 wives 300 concubines having idiot
I think the problem with the Solomon character is that he didn't really do any work to get the wisdom he had
He didn't get it from acquiring knowledge or experience
God just handed it over to him like a genie granting a wish
And he blew it big time
And then why did God punish his son
Why didn't be punish king Solomon
Why did he have to wait for Solomon to leave before the kingdom was torn apart
What is all this pointing out

-A. That an all loving benevolent god was okay with slavery and forced labour or
B. They were in a society were slavery was allowed

-A. The women caused Solomons downfall or
B. The bible has a bad habit of shifting blame to the women or painting most women as sinister (except some few like Deborah) encouraging mysagonistic views or painting women as sinister
From Adam and eve to lots wife to Jacobs wife to Delilah to jobs wife, to lots daughters,
, Davids wife(god made her barren because she didn't want the whole kingdom viewing her husbands cock)
-A. Solomon's son deserved the punishment or
B. Yahweh's addiction of punishing people for the transgressions of thier ancestors before then for no genuine reason whatsoever
Anyway
When someone with the brain of the Abrahamic god decides to bless you with thy kind of wisdom the Abrahamic God gives you can only turn out to be an idiot [/s]

It looks like MrMontella has passed that weed over to you and you can't stop smoking it .

Abeg maybe when you eye go clear you go know say you no dey make sense
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
The Guy Is An Atheist Trying To Prove His Reasons Right. Sorry Man, It Is Obvious O.P Needs Help.
smiley
There's A Living God. Be Guilded.
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by mrmrmister: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

It looks like MrMontella has passed that weed over to you and you can't stop smoking it .

Abeg maybe when you eye go clear you go know say you no dey make sense

Can you identify the nonsense in his post and contribute some sense to it ?

1 Like

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by hopefulLandlord: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
queenitee:

You really don't expect me to be pained by what you typed, do you?If you do,then I'm smiling at your level of Stupidity.You don't exist in my world,so what you typed means nothing to me..
Goodbye.Quote me no more

go back to literature section, you're too naive and inexperienced to debate atheists

don't let the door hit you on your way out

2 Likes

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by queenitee(f): 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

your god can't do sheet
Really?Keep serving your god that can do everything and let me keep serving my God that can't do sh*t.
End of discussion, quote me no more.
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by queenitee(f): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

go back to literature section, you're too naive and inexperienced to debate atheists

don't let the door hit you on your way out
I didn't quote you Mister...Thanks for the advice, I think I know better
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by mrmrmister: 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
queenitee:

Really?Keep serving your god that can do everything and let me keep serving my God that can't do sh*t.
End of discussion, quote me no more.

Don't mind that guy, he's very rude.
How can he say your god can't do shit_ ?
Your god can do shit_
Infact, he does plenty of shits_
All he does is shit_

3 Likes

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by queenitee(f): 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
mrmrmister:

Don't mind that guy, he's very rude. How can he say your god can't do shit_ ? Your god can do shit_ Infact, he does plenty of shits_ All he does is shit_
Okay,I just pray it won't be too late for you
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by mrmrmister: 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
queenitee:

Okay,I just pray it won't be too late for you

Amen smiley
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
mrmrmister:

Can you identify the nonsense in his post and contribute some sense to it ?

Solomon composed 3,000 proverbs, and over 1000 songs and you think its a joke . Only a small part of his life was written in the bible so I'm not sure why the OP is making any sense .

He kept reiterating "he is an idiot " . I mean this is an empty diatribe from a yahoo not a sophisticated thread so it has to be treated as such grin grin

tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by mrmrmister: 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Solomon composed 3,000 proverbs, and over 1000 songs and you think its a joke . Only a small part of his life was written in the bible so I'm not sure why the OP is making any sense .

He reiterating "he is an idiot " . I mean this is an empty diatribe from a yahoo not a sophisticated thread so it has to be treated as such grin grin

tongue tongue

Do you know anything else about Solomon apart from those written in the bible?
Enlighten me if you do.
Re: Christians Was King Solomon Really Wise?? by otemanuduno: 1:50am On Jan 14, 2017
BlessedSpirit:
Judgement throne of Yahweh, Pls. Always specify which of the gods u are talking about, okay? God Almighty, the father of all of them doesn't judge anyone. Only some of his sons who are obsessed with judgement and thrones do that, but currently they have been chained by the gods of civilization.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do I See Repeating Numbers / Palestinians Need To Know This... / ** Modes Of Operation Of Witches And Wizards **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.