Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (23414 Views)

When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by Slimzjoe(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bia Op, You go Thief ma DP ni

1 Like

Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by santos876(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
U look for d closes hole being her ass hole n make her agree

I blif after five banging frm bhind she wil surely ask for more.(Charley she wants more)
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by kinglekan: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
SexyBisolarh:
tongue cheesy grin
Kini ka wa se si bayi ooo? undecided
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by SexyBisolarh(f): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
kinglekan:
Kini ka wa se si bayi ooo? undecided
just go straight to third mainland bridge nd jump insyd...oponu
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by juddexy2(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nnemuka:
That guy is too huge to be rejected by a good lady or maybe she is on her monthly flow.

Perfect punishment when he forgets your birthday or an event that matters to you. grin
mehn, u go 'weekhead' oo i'll prefer to be flogged strokes of Cain than be punished like this
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by jrerico1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
This is the worst punishment I can imagine, she's calling for rape
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by kinglekan: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
SexyBisolarh:
just go straight to third mainland bridge nd jump insyd...oponu

Buhahahahhahah!!! cheesy cheesy

Ode Oshii!! U are dumber than I thought. undecided
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by AlienStar: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
SMREXY:
Then... Move that strong thing (between those two legs) closer to her bumper wink, she won't realize it herself how she got inside the mood like an unseen rain grin wink
dts rape o
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by Dreyl(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Omo nah to bang her sure pass. grin grin
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by Eddodoh(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
@SMREXY has said it all!!! It happens 4 real n d trick is dat u dont force her by fire by brimstone. Unless she's in her monthly flow or sick.

All u nid do is stylishly place ur dick in between her laps or scrub d punny from behind. I bet u in less than 10mins u will start hearing; baby, please sex me!!!

3 Likes

Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by MayorSchwags(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Her 'no' has just turned to 'yes' mhen. Just do it
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by SMREXY(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
AlienStar:
dts rape o
Nah babe, it's not rape... It's simply auto-seduction wink grin

1 Like

Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by SMREXY(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Eddodoh:
@SMREXY has said it all!!! It happens 4 real n d trick is dat u dont force her by fire by brimstone. Unless she's in her monthly flow or sick.

All u nid do is stylishly place ur dick in between her laps or scrub d punny from behind. I bet u in less than 10mins u will start hearing; baby, please sex me!!!
Naxo bro... That's the logical logic wink

1 Like

Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hahaha! Funny Garbage, see How his Things just become HARD! Thought its funny
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by Teekrayne(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Tell her to adjust her ass!!!!
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by donwise1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Today is Sunday!!! lipsrsealed
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by nerodenero: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Most men think with their third-leg most especially when in this state.

Ask that dude a simple question, e go dey speak in tongue cheesy. The only way to resetting his brain back to normal is for him to satisfy the ever-expanding troublemaker hanging between his legs.
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Then after you force ur way in eventually, she won't let you rest until after round 3 @ 3am...freak girl wink
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 03, 2015
temptation thinz grin
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:39am On Aug 03, 2015
SMREXY:
Then... Move that strong thing (between those two legs) closer to her bumper wink, she won't realize it herself how she got inside the mood like an unseen rain grin wink

Imagine

1 Like

Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by tpiander: 4:42am On Aug 03, 2015
se na pikin una dey find or what exactly?

all these "female" monikers with "sexy" this or that in their names, what are you on about?

are you prostitutes?
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by wordbank(m): 5:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Nne hapu ifa
Achoro m ya kita
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 03, 2015
lolzz...na to slide am inside na she no gat dey in any mood to take pipe grin grin
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by SMREXY(m): 6:50am On Aug 03, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Imagine
I am very sure you have got no objection to that logic wink
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Nnemuka:
That guy is too huge to be rejected by a good lady or maybe she is on her monthly flow.

Perfect punishment when he forgets your birthday or an event that matters to you. grin

Hmmmmmmm
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by zeb04(f): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2015
if she is not in the mood, then stop. every other thing is rape.
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by olamigbemi(f): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2015
undecidedWho says she znt in d mood? With dat sliping position?? Only a dull guy wud believe she really znt in d mood
Re: When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin

That pic tho.....I know this pose. It's one of the "poses" in the teasing handbook. embarassed lipsrsealed

Oh.....she is in the mood alright.

She just wants to be "man-handled" against her "playful" will.

PS: The operative word here is "playful". I am not endorsing rape in any shape or form. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World / 21 Funny Things To Say To A Girl / Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.