Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

How To Know If He Is Interested In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If He Is Interested In You (1414 Views)

Sexy South African Lady Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband, Who Is Interested? / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / 10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If He Is Interested In You by pinkpebbles(f): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2015
When I say interested, I do not mean interested in having your body because trust me,all guys are interested in that already. I mean when he is interested in making you his woman hollistically.
This might not work everytime but you can watch out for these little signs
1) He makes no excuses. I used the word excuses but I actually mean silly and flimsy excuses.”work held me”,”something came up,couldnt make it” kind of excuses.
Trust me,men would always find a way to get what they want. So, unless he wants to sleep with you desperately or he really wants you to be his girl,excuses are usually less.
2) Most guys might think they are smart and careful but the thing is,they always give out what they are up to. Observe him carefully,listen to him,watch him closely,and if you are wise,you would be able to at least determine what the guy wants from you.
3) If he takes longer than three days to respond or replies late at night, he is probably interested in something casual or just sex and not a full-blown relationship.
Click link below to complete reading:
http://parrothouz.com/2015/08/03/1-38/

Re: How To Know If He Is Interested In You by eleko1: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2015
lipsrsealed no mata wot/how u put it,Man must wack and desperate/wild girls must open lap lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Know If He Is Interested In You by Cutehector(m): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2015
And after doin all these, she doesn't just notices... embarassed
Re: How To Know If He Is Interested In You by olexjay(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
And after doin all these, she doesn't just notices... embarassed
bro, its he not she.... Good morning sir, I realise u made that mistake cux u're still on bed, wake up bro today is monday... No mind me I'm also still on bed anyway smiley
Re: How To Know If He Is Interested In You by Cutehector(m): 7:22am On Aug 03, 2015
olexjay:
bro he not she.... Good morning sir, u realise u made that mistake cux u're still on bed, wake up bro today is monday... No mind me I'm also still on bed anyway smiley
no, u don't get, am talkn abt me doin dem for a gurl.. Am not gay...
Re: How To Know If He Is Interested In You by olexjay(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
no, u don't get, am talkn abt me doin dem for a gurl.. Am not gay...
oh! Isorrite bro... I grab ya #iSmile
Re: How To Know If He Is Interested In You by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2015
It's not hard to detect when a guy is really into you.
You will discover that he likes being around you and his body signs too will comply.
He won't find any restrain revealing/sharing some deep secrets to/with you based on the type of trust you both had built your relationship on.
Re: How To Know If He Is Interested In You by pinkpebbles(f): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Its not that easy o. I had a friend that thought she was dating one guy lik dat. For almost three months,she thought they were heading somewhere until she asked the guy and he said he was a very busy person amd was not ready for a relationship. What the hell was he doing with her for that long?
Leg0las:
It's not hard to detect when a guy is really into you.
You will discover that he likes being around you and his body signs too will comply.
He won't find any restrain revealing/sharing some deep secrets to/with you based on the type of trust you both had built your relationship on.
Re: How To Know If He Is Interested In You by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2015
pinkpebbles:
Its not that easy o. I had a friend that thought she was dating one guy lik dat. For almost three months,she thought they were heading somewhere until she asked the guy and he said he was a very busy person amd was not ready for a relationship. What the hell was he doing with her for that long?
For 3 good months?
Oh my. . . That's one hell of a wicked guy. He was probably merely using her as a companion to help warm his body, spend away the time.
Yet he knows how the game is going to turn at , at the end.
This is not fair at all. I'm sure your friend must have suffered some emotional torture. Well, that's life for you - filled with ups and downs.
But hope she has moved on with life?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If He Is Interested In You by IamLEGEND1: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2015
abegi......
guys don upgrade pass diz level...
any guy with half a brain can feign any of the above without even trying..
so if u get a good man, just thank ur stars and get on with it.
Re: How To Know If He Is Interested In You by Mikeyjoe(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2015
undecided I see fallacy of hasty generalization in the first paragraph
Re: How To Know If He Is Interested In You by askakim(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2015
Ds 1 is for old school guys now..
Re: How To Know If He Is Interested In You by khassy(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2015
pinkpebbles:
When I say interested, I do not mean interested in having your body because trust me,all guys are interested in that already. I mean when he is interested in making you his woman hollistically.
This might not work everytime but you can watch out for these little signs
1) He makes no excuses. I used the word excuses but I actually mean silly and flimsy excuses.”work held me”,”something came up,couldnt make it” kind of excuses.
Trust me,men would always find a way to get what they want. So, unless he wants to sleep with you desperately or he really wants you to be his girl,excuses are usually less.
2) Most guys might think they are smart and careful but the thing is,they always give out what they are up to. Observe him carefully,listen to him,watch him closely,and if you are wise,you would be able to at least determine what the guy wants from you.
3) If he takes longer than three days to respond or replies late at night, he is probably interested in something casual or just sex and not a full-blown relationship.
Click link below to complete reading:
http://parrothouz.com/2015/08/03/1-38/

ONLY A BROKE MAN CAN GIVE A WOMAN ALL OF HIS TIME - ALBERT EISTEN 1938
Re: How To Know If He Is Interested In You by pinkpebbles(f): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yes she has. Amd she cannot blame d guy coz there was no form of agreement
Leg0las:

For 3 good months?
Oh my. . . That's one hell of a wicked guy. He was probably merely using her as a companion to help warm his body, spend away the time.
Yet he knows how the game is going to turn at , at the end.
This is not fair at all. I'm sure your friend must have suffered some emotional torture. Well, that's life for you - filled with ups and downs.
But hope she has moved on with life?

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Pastor Makes Members Suck His Manhood In Church / Hilarious Mathematical Love Letter / I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.