Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. (4720 Views)

God Gave Me Big Yansh & Small Breast - Nigerian Lady Laments / Pastor Tells Her Members To Sleep With Her & Get Healed Of All Fertility Issues / God Gave Me Anointed V.a.g.i.n.a, Sleep With Me And Get Healed – Female Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by Ibrahiimo(m): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed Of All Your Fertility Problems – Pastor Mrs Veronica To Men

Pastor Mrs. Veronica who is the founder of Life of Faith and Prosperity Ministry, Asaba, Delta State, has made a wonderful statement and offer solution to men who have infertility problems.
She said this yesterday during a church service she was offering a sermon and said that any man that makes love to her will be healed of his fertility problem.
She said that her mission on earth is to cure fertility problems in men and once any of them sleeps with her and her body fluid touches his cucumber, such a man will be healed of his fertility problem.

She went ahead to give her phone number so that any man with such a problem can contact her for a session. She took to her facebook page to write the message this morning.

https://www.browngh.com/screenshot-god-gave-me-an-anointed-vagina-you-only-have-to-sleep-with-me-and-get-healed-of-all-your-fertility-problems-pastor-mrs-veronica-to-men/

1 Share

Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by Ibrahiimo(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wonders Shall Never END!!!
Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by fnep2smooth(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
It's a rumour abeg... Do you want people to stand out side tomorrow during church service. Many guys go because of this come church.
Lol truelly the world is coming to an end

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by Uzomacharles: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
ProblemNoDeyFinish
Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by Mayng01(m): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
This can’t be true . I tag it fake news
Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
You just can help but wonder,but na we be the original when it comes to infertility
Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by bobokeshington: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
THOU SHALT NOT CALL THE NAME OF YOUR GOD IN VAIN. I PITY THIS WOMAN.

SO MANY END TIME PASTORS ALL OVER THE WORLD...
Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by NATIONALPASTOR: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Team Nairaland should send reoresentatives representatives in asaba to confirm this directly from the woman of god....first.

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by grim33(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fine where is the Gucci
Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by chubinwa(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Devil incarnate. I feel she has a high sexual libido that one or two men can't satisfy.
Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Pls someone should give me the address to her church.. I need to feel the fresh oily anointing from her Nunu grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by Wizzy104(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
HIV giveway spotted
Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by joinnow: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89 where are you
when you are needed most
Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by Righteousness89(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
I refuse to believe this! But in these Endtimes I won't be Suprised if its True!

Marine agents are Everywhere even on this platform, looking for Destinies to Shatter and Batter!

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by ogbiwa: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Rubbish and fake news designed to make further mockery and joke of the things of God. You guys should take the fear of God serious

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by IMAMofWAR: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
i swear i wan go the church
Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by sharpwriter(m): 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hmmmn... If true, this wan dey look for people wey go helep her renew her ritual angry
Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
By the time, they Bleep am wella in a day like 8-9 sex section in a day.

If she no lucky, go jam nymphoniac men. She go no say Jesus is lord, She dey find men, no problem.

Na your body go tell u
Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by Vicachiever: 1:38am On Nov 15, 2020
when you see devil coming in the name of God run! but most men that can't control their urges will sell their destinies to this marine agent

Before you propose to any Nigerian girl watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BjAxyJIwMY
Re: God Gave Me An Anointed Vagina, You Only Have To Sleep With Me And Get Healed. by cocolacec(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2020
chubinwa:
Devil incarnate. I feel she has a high sexual libido that one or two men can't satisfy.
Why call her devil incarnate,male pastors do this all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Show Off Her N*kedness In A New Dance Video / What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? / Strangers Bump Into Each Other With Same Dress And This Happens.. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.