Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,667 members, 7,862,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: (4306 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: by repogirl(f): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2015
whizqueen:
Morning chat: Good morning dear, how was your night?

Mid day chat: hello pretty, I guess you've taken breakfast? have a nice day angel!

Afternoon chat: Hi pretty damsel, how's your day going? Make sure you take lunch and enjoy the rest of your day.

Evening: hey queen, wassup? My day was boring because I couldn't hear your voice. I've been thinking about you all day long, your face, your smile, etc. When you're less busy let's chat a little, it will make my day! **blow kiss

Night chat : my angel, I've you eaten? What did you take? OK dearie, have a wonderful night rest and sweet dreams too. **blow kiss again

Same routine for one whole month, guys Nina no dey tire undecided
I taya o, when the girl come fat finish from over eating, na d guy go be first to complain.
Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: by bqlekan(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2015
whizqueen:
Morning chat: Good morning dear, how was your night?

Mid day chat: hello pretty, I guess you've taken breakfast? have a nice day angel!

Afternoon chat: Hi pretty damsel, how's your day going? Make sure you take lunch and enjoy the rest of your day.

Evening: hey queen, wassup? My day was boring because I couldn't hear your voice. I've been thinking about you all day long, your face, your smile, etc. When you're less busy let's chat a little, it will make my day! **blow kiss

Night chat : my angel, I've you eaten? What did you take? OK dearie, have a wonderful night rest and sweet dreams too. **blow kiss again

Same routine for one whole month, guys una no dey tire undecided
Change the guys you roll with, you will stop complaining
Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2015
bqlekan:
Change the guys you roll with, you will stop complaining
lwkm.,Abi grin
Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: by bqlekan(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
bigneorapz:

lwkm.,Abi grin
Don't mind them, they attract the type of men they want and are still complaining. let them present themselves well first
Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: by DharmyYinks: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Afta evrytin d guy don talk na 'K' she go use reply. If she wan show u mercy she go reply wit Hmm or Yh

So annoying and dey wil be saying some guys are boring angry
Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Afta evrytin d guy don talk na 'K' she go use reply. If she wan show u mercy she go reply wit Hmm or Yh

So annoying and dey wil be saying some guys are boring angry
Oh gosh! i can really feel ur pain, lol
Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2015
bqlekan:
Don't mind them, they attract the type of men they want and are still complaining. let them present themselves well first
Hahahahaha..if only their ego go allow dem

1 Like

Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: by Godzlove8(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2015
LOL
Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: by DharmyYinks: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
bigneorapz:
Oh gosh! i can really feel ur pain, lol
Not actually mine wink

It's a common tin

1 Like

Re: 5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
aii D

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Invention For We Ladies Always Wearing Trousers Good/bad Photo. / Am Just 19&confused Already / For Ladies Only, Upload Your Make-up Free Pics Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.