Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Sex Is Sweet But.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Sweet But.... (12210 Views)

Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / A Must Read: Sex Is Sweet But... / Sex Is Sweet But...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Sweet But.... by Warldbest(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Have you everwondered why God carefullypositioned a membrane of blood in a lady’ssexual opening? It is a thiny membrane thatpartially or completely covers the opening ofthe vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”.Why would God-Our Maker put a breakabletissue full of blood at the very door of thesexual opening of the female?Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance,like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a newhouse about to be launched?Why is it filled with blood that spills awaywhen it is broken?Why? Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE!It was God (our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, asign and a token of a covenant betweenthebearer and whoever plunges into her opening.Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not acasual act of fun. It is a serious covenantstruck and confirmed by the blood shed onthat day.This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plungesin to this woman shall only be able to do so bymaking a blood covenant to be joined to herfor the rest of his life, from that point onward.Little wonder why sexual intercourse wasdesigned by God to take place only and onlyafter the marriage contract is sealed.The onewho made the body (the hormones, organs,nerves, tissues, e.t.c)God said it in clear termsin, “Now, the body is not forfornication”.Anyone who chooses to use the body forfornication must know that he/ she is workingdirectly against God’s plan and there woulddefinitely be a consequence either now or atold age!There is a spiritual bonding, a supernaturalprocess that takes place in a lady’s heart to thefirst guy that enters in to her especially at thatparticular time when the hymen breaks.Thereis no covenant without blood: this is why themembrane contains enough of it.As a matter of fact, what happens the firsttime a lady has sex is not just sex but animmersion and a bathing of the man with herhymen blood to initiate a covenant that ishighly recognized in the spirit realm of bothlight and darkness!The first time this happensjust marks her opening day covenant ceremonyand each subsequent experience goes on tofurther refresh or strengthen that covenant orestablish another version of it with anotherperson.Many have washed useless boys with thathymen-blood.Many have struck irreversible covenants withmen that have nothing to do with their destiny.Many have shared that hymen blood in sexualactivity with demon-possessed men while someothers have struck such precious covenantswith candle sticks as they exercised sex with it.If only they knew,many girls who carelesslyallowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bidto be among the so called “big girls” wouldnever have done so.The let me says it in clear terms: “Or do younotknow that he who is joined to a harlot(through sexual activity) is one with her?This is why many girls are not yet married yettheir spiritual composition is already shatteredand imbalanced, because they have mingledtheir souls with that of different men.Dear Singles,know today that there is a definiteproportion of your virtue that leaves you eachtime a man enters into you and when that manleaves you, he leaves with it. Just imagine howmuch of yourself would be lost each time aman enters into you without any properlysigned marriage bond or contract.Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself toanother. All of these things have strong andterrible spiritual implications.A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit ofthe man that broke it, any other spiritwhatsoever that may have mingled with thatman’s spirit, those who have mingled theirswith him and the spirit of any other man thatenters into you thereafter. The fun part is thatpre-marital sex is not funny at all. Whathappens between the lines could be deadly anddangerous.The very first day a lady, or a man does thatthere will be spiritual transfer of destiny.The sin of fornication gives demons andoccultic people direct access into your God'sgiven destiny. And it drives theaway your guardian angel willno longer be with you,So guys,zip up! Girls wise up!! It doesn'tmatter matters a lot.BIG THINGS COMES FROM LITTLE THINGS WEDO!!!I know a soul has been touched today, remainblessed!Share to all contacts and save souls.Peace to you all.VIRGINITY AHEAD! STOP!! DON'T BREAKTHATGATE!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Gurgle(f): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wow thank you so much

So interesting

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Stevolarlah(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
nice writeup
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Johnnoah1st: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
@op, nice write up, but can we go for non virgin then? since u are spefically talking about hymen?

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
what about men?

why we no get our own gate?

abi we no get virginity?

u fornicate?

datz no diff from any other sin.

it is just that fornication...

like smoking and drinking puts u at risk of physical harm(STIs) and unwanted pregnancies....but other than that, all ur yarn about demons following u bumper to fender na lie......

coz if them go follow u through sèx, i no see why dem no fit follow u through lies.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
I couldn't even read more than 2 lines, what's wrong with me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Johnnoah1st: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
what about men?

abi we no get virginity?

u fornicate?

like smoking and drinking puts u at risk of physical harm(STIs) and unwanted pregnancies....but other than that, all ur yarn about demons following u bumper to fender na lie......

coz if them go follow u through sèx, i no see why dem no fit follow u through lies.
like seriously bro. if demons do follow someone through sex i wonder how many demons is following all politicians, footballers, musicians, yet there life is still better dan many people dat didnt have extramarital sex.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Gurgle(f): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
firstEVA:
I couldn't even read more than 2 lines, what's wrong with me? undecided

its quite difficult to read while in that format, even me self I don't usually bother

but if you just concentrate its quite interesting
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Warldbest(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
like seriously bro. if demons do follow someone through sex i wonder how many demons is following all politicians, footballers, musicians, yet there life is still better dan many people dat didnt have extramarital sex.
Money and fame is not everything

8 Likes

Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Gurgle(f): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
what about men?

abi we no get virginity?

u fornicate?

So you dont agree with anything that he said?
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by misspicy(f): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Warldbest:
Then wat is?.
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:

sadly, dem don brainwash plenty people into believing a lot of ish with absolutely no logic behind them.
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Gurgle(f): 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:

It looks better on from the outside, but do you know what is disturbing them privately

likewise other people seem to have dull lives, yet those some politicians would do anything to have just 10 minutes of the peace they enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

So you dont agree with anything that he said?
itz not like i'm pro-fornication or anything.....
itz just that the logic behind the O.P's argument is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY flawed.
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Gurgle(f): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

itz not like i'm pro-fornication or anything.....

itz just that the logic behind the O.P's argument is
EXTREMELY
EXTREMELY flawed.

Spiritually or just logically

the point about the hymen was interesting, and the point about people being linked forever when they sleep together. I definitely think that part is true

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

its quite difficult to read while in that format, even me self I don't usually bother

but if you just concentrate its quite interesting
thanks for the advise smiley
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Johnnoah1st: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Warldbest:
abeg bro. gist me o jare, wetin remain?
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Johnnoah1st: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:
Then wat is?.
PLS HELP ME ASK HIM OO
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Slimzjoe(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
what about men?

abi we no get virginity?

u fornicate?

[color=red"First Time You ever Post Wetin Get Head. Walahi!"[/color]
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Warldbest(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
Some of them might not have their own children
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Johnnoah1st: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Warldbest:

Some of them might not have their own children
if i hear? i even thought u will bring something strong enough to back ur claim, so u haven't see someone dat didnt have extramarital sex and yet didnt have any children b4? ur sex life doesnt have anything to deal with wether u will have child after marriage or not. EXCEPT MAYBE LADIES DAT DID ABORTION. my opinion though
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by eitsei(m): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:
Wow thank you so much
So interesting
r u a virgin?
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Spiritually or just logically

the point about the hymen was interesting, and the point about people being linked forever when they sleep together. I definitely think that part is true

the hymen to me has zero spiritual significance...
itz just simple biology.

some women are born with no hymen, that doesnt make them any less human or morally doomed for life.

and being linked with a person forever?

i dont think so.

bt i knew you might be inclined to agree bcoz women like to attach emotions to every single thing.

so naturally,they feel dat sudden emotional attachment to a sexual partner.
wic is why most of them never forget the guy who took their virginity(even prostítutes)
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
#yawns! Just a line and I'm tired already. I'll come back to read next weekend
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Slimzjoe:

[color=red"First Time You ever Post Wetin Get Head. Walahi!"[/color]
WHATCHU SAY BRO?
i dey post sensible tin na....
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Gurgle(f): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

the hymen to me has zero spiritual significance...
itz just simple biology.

some women are born with no hymen, that doesnt make them any less human or morally doomed for life.

and being linked with a person forever?

i dont think so.

bt i knew you might be inclined to agree bcoz women like to attach emotions to every single thing.

so naturally,they feel dat sudden emotional attachment to a sexual partner.
wic is why most of them never forget the guy who took their virginity(even prostítutes)

You seem kind of cold these days; anything the matter? Or maybe because im seeing you commenting on more serious stuff

anyway. people are born without arms and legs, doesn't mean arms and legs don't serve a purpose. Some people have no hymen for whatever reason, its just a manifestation of the natural world that some people lack certain features.

Lol

so you don't think the act means anything? being joined to somebody in that way that's it different from all other physical contact?

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Warldbest(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
U fir marry woman wey son abort many
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by jonaifame22(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Well this is not helpful to all the lots'o gals who are reading it,cos the answer is better suggested to self than typed,but if u wish to become a virgin again,I have a tit bit for u,pastor chris oyakhilome always say,"keep saying it don't stop saying" so ladies keep confessing that u're a virgin,even though u knw u're far from being a virgin just like the north is far from the west,maybe one day ur confession'll work for u and ur hymen'll be restored
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] op.read ur bible well,blood is not the only way to create covenants,by the new testament
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Gurgle(f): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
Well this is not helpful to all the lots'o gals who are reading it,cos the answer is better suggested to self than typed,but if u wish to become a virgin again,I have a tit bit for u,pastor chris oyakhilome always say,"keep saying it don't stop saying" so ladies keep confessing that u're a virgin,even though u knw u're far from being a virgin just like the north is far from the west,maybe one day ur confession'll work for u and ur hymen'll be restored

grin grin grin whats wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Johnnoah1st: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Warldbest:

U fir marry woman wey son abort many
I dont understand wat u wrote
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

You seem kind of cold these days; anything the matter? Or maybe because im seeing you commenting on more serious stuff

anyway. people are born without arms and legs, doesn't mean arms and legs don't serve a purpose. Some people have no hymen for whatever reason, its just a manifestation of the natural world that some people lack certain features.

Lol

so you don't think the act means anything? being joined to somebody in that way that's it different from all other physical contact?

Sentiments....

attachments

and over-thinking things was never my style....

sëx with my wife?
sure, maybe i might feel a little something but if sex helps my wife feel even more bonded to me?

good for her... but other than that....naaaahh

a random girl who thinks bcoz we've slept together means she is can start bringing all her melodramatic nônsense into my life go enter OneChance bus stop.

#NoTime

So i believe the act outside marriage is a sin but other than that....no other spiritual significance is applicable.

sex is just a source of pleasure,
means for procreation,

and for some people
...emotional bonding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Driver Leaked Sex Video He Had With His Boss's Wife"i Leak This Video Because / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused / Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.