Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Sex Is Sweet But.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Sweet But.... (12209 Views)

Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / A Must Read: Sex Is Sweet But... / Sex Is Sweet But...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Captainswag225(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
@op, nice write up, but can we go for non virgin then? since u are spefically talking about hymen?
LOL
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Johnnoah1st: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

It looks better on from the outside, but do you know what is disturbing them privately

likewise other people seem to have dull lives, yet those some politicians would do anything to have just 10 minutes of the peace they enjoy
hmm... and like wat do u tink is affecting dem privately?
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by 3kay945(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
firstEVA:
I couldn't even read more than 2 lines, what's wrong with me? undecided

Laziness sad
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Slimzjoe(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

WHATCHU SAY BRO?

i dey post sensible tin na....

Lol....Today na the 1st Time I dey See better thing wey Yhu Post Seriously.
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Gurgle(f): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
hmm... and like wat do u tink is affecting dem privately?

well those dirty deeds some politicians do to remain in power

whatever the consequences of the things they did are which could include sexual exploits
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Gurgle(f): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Sentiments....

attachments

and over-thinking things was never my style....

sëx with my wife?
sure, maybe i might feel a little something but if sex helps my wife feel even more bonded to me?

good for her... but other than that....naaaahh

a random girl who thinks bcoz we've slept together means she is can start bringing all her melodramatic nônsense into my life go enter OneChance bus stop.

#NoTime

So i believe the act outside marriage is a sin but other than that....no other spiritual significance is applicable.

sex is just a source of pleasure,
means for procreation,

and for some people
...emotional bonding.

and now I can see you be real 4boki chap..kai shocked

I thought you said that being with a manly man who doesn't care was a bad idea on the other thread...but you sound like one lol

so you didn't feel anything for your body count clique at all?

and not that the girl will start bringing her stuff into your life, but that you are bonded spiritually by the act. since the act itself is a spiritual as well as physical union
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by ammyluv2002(f): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
firstEVA:
I couldn't even read more than 2 lines, what's wrong with me? undecided
Me too!

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Esdb3: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

sadly, dem don brainwash plenty people into believing a lot of ish with absolutely no logic behind them.

Buhaha so logic is the only realm and mode of thinking.

Stop dreaming. Don't quote me again. If you want more info on my comment. Look for me and one dalaman's chat on NL. It is going to reveal things. I think it is "Religious section scares me" thread. Google it and add NL.
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Esdb3: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

the hymen to me has zero spiritual significance...
itz just simple biology.

some women are born with no hymen, that doesnt make them any less human or morally doomed for life.

and being linked with a person forever?

i dont think so.

bt i knew you might be inclined to agree bcoz women like to attach emotions to every single thing.

so naturally,they feel dat sudden emotional attachment to a sexual partner.
wic is why most of them never forget the guy who took their virginity(even prostítutes)

Furck no. Yes the hymen has been explained by biology now someone is explaining it to you logically. Education is not everything.

You can explain things from different vantage points.

Sex has been explained by logic yes and it is correct but you can explain it spiritually. Google sex magick.

Thinking everything is logic is dogmatism.

Cc gurgle
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

and now I can see you be real 4boki chap..kai shocked

I thought you said that being with a manly man who doesn't care was a bad idea on the other thread...but you sound like one lol

so you didn't feel anything for your body count clique at all?

and not that the girl will start bringing her stuff into your life, but that you are bonded spiritually by the act. since the act itself is a spiritual as well as physical union

i think marriage is what binds us spiritually, not sèx.

you can have sex with just about anyone and enjoy it..

but marrying that Mr/Mrs Right is the thing that makes u go

Aaawwwwww SHÍT!!!
That's the stuff

That mutual satisfaction u find in each other emotionally is the stuff that transcends the material world.

#BiafranChick
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by jbazic(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
even Bible is against premarital sex.. but e no talk about anything demons following fornicators na...
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Esdb3:

Buhaha so logic is the only realm and mode of thinking.

Stop dreaming. Don't quote me again. If you want more info on my comment. Look for me and one dalaman's chat on NL. It is going to reveal things. I think it is "Religious section scares me" thread. Google it and add NL.

You see ur life?

her argument is suggesting that fornication(wic is a sin of coz) serves as a sort of conduit or lightning rod or homing beacon for all dem demons wey dey enter ur life....

my problem here is....

Why sëx?

why does it have to be only sex?

What is that thing that sets it apart from other sins?

hence why i said if all the witches dey fit use ur destiny play ball bcoz u fornicate, why dem no go fit use ur other flaws(lying) as a channel into ur life?
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Esdb3:

Furck no. Yes the hymen has been explained by biology now someone is explaining it to you logically. Education is not everything.

You can explain things from different vantage points.

Sex has been explained by logic yes and it is correct but you can explain it spiritually. Google sex magick.

Thinking everything is logic is dogmatism.

Cc gurgle

of coz premarital sex has a spiritual repercussion....

IT IS A SIN GODAMNIT!!

Apart from that,pls dont say things u dont know.
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by olatebony(f): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
I like it
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Gurgle(f): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

You see ur life?

her argument is suggesting that fornication(wic is a sin of coz) serves as a sort of conduit or lightning rod or homing beacon for all dem demons wey dey enter ur life....

my problem here is....

Why sëx?

hence why i said if all the witches dey fit use ur destiny play ball bcoz u fornicate, why dem no go fit use ur other flaws(lying) as a channel into ur life?

because fornication is the only one that involves a physical and spiritual joining of two people. you cant deny that sex has a peculiar kind of energy
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Esdb3: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

You see ur life?

my problem here is....

Why sëx?

Ha ha because sex is the worst sin after the sin against the holy spirit.

The bible calls sex a sin against oneself. Our body is the temple of God. Sex was given emphasis in the bible.
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Esdb3: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

You see ur life?

my problem here is....

Why sëx?

The bible calls sex a sin against oneself. Our body is the temple of God. Sex was given emphasis in the bible.

I thought you were a God-hater a.k.a atheists
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

because fornication is the only one that involves a physical and spiritual joining of two people. you cant deny that sex has a peculiar kind of energy

how u want make i take know @bolded

#TeamVirgin

and i agree on the "physical joining" part, not so much the spiritual part.

marriage has a huge spiritual significance as mentioned in the Bible....but sex?

sex is just a pènis going into a vägina and back out again repeatedly.+other side activities of coz

any doom that will result from that is when u doing it outside the confines of marriage coz u've gone against God's will.

so if the witch from ur village dey use ur picture fan herself..... no be bcoz u fornicate.

ur problems are much more bigger than that.

Honestly, all what you have said is making it seem like u see fornication as some sort of higher form of sin.

but this
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Gurgle(f): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

how u want make i take know @bolded

#TeamVirgin

and i agree on the "physical joining" part, not so much the spiritual part.

marriage has a huge spiritual significance as mentioned in the Bible....but sex?

sex is just a pènis going into a vägina and back out again repeatedly.+other side activities of coz

any doom that will result from that is when u doing it outside the confines of marriage coz u've gone against God's will.

so if the witch from ur village dey use ur picture fan herself..... no be bcoz u fornicate.

ur problems are much more bigger than that.

Honestly, all what you have said is making it seem like u see fornication as some sort of higher form of sin.

but this

nothing is a higher form of sin, just that some carry more consequences than others
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Esdb3:

i dont know wic Bible u are reading bro.....

but the Bible i know doesnt classify sins according to various degrees of extremity.
we just like to think like that so we make ourselves feel better, to think of ourselves better than that chronic alchoholic or that chain smoker or that Prostitute.

a sin is a sin.case closed.

even if there was to be such a thing, i think murder will be top of the list.
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

nothing is a higher form of sin, just that some carry more consequences than others

u know u just contradicted urself there right?
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Gurgle(f): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

u know u just contradicted urself there right?

no; all sins are the same in God's eyes but some have bigger spiritual and physical consequences than others

since we commit sins on Earth, the effects are felt here in varying amounts as we all interact with each other

But God in Heaven can see them all as equal, since He cant abide with anything outside perfect good

like if someone killed 1 person vs if someone else killed 100. more families would feel the effect of the second act, but God would be equally angry with both people
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Esdb3: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i dont know wic Bible u are reading bro.....

but the Bible i know doesnt classify sins according to various degrees of extremity.
we just like to think like that so we make ourselves feel better, to think of ourselves better than that chronic alchoholic or that chain smoker or that Prostitute.

a sin is a sin.case closed.

even if there was to be such a thing, i think murder will be top of the list.

You haven't read your bible if you don't know the holyspirit and sex are great sins
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Warldbest(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
vsaintchigs:
[color=#770077][/color] op.read ur bible well,blood is not the only way to create covenants,by the new testament
So u belive blood is even part of it, but not only
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
insightful
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

no; all sins are the same in God's eyes but some have bigger spiritual and physical consequences than others

You see what i mean, some have greater PHYSICAL consequences...

case in point: alcoholism. Premarital sex etc

but spiritually......NO,
all na the same hell dem go enter.

God nearly wiped out the Isrealites simply because they rebelled against moses.... Miriam was afflicted with leprosy because she was trash-talking moses behind his back.

but u know what God did after they built the golden calf?

NOTHING, he simply forgave them....

so u see, there is no way to ascertain wic sin comes with a higher price
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Gurgle(f): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

You see what i mean, some have greater PHYSICAL consequences...

case in point: alcoholism. Premarital sex etc

but spiritually......NO,
all na the same hell dem go enter.

God nearly wiped out the Isrealites simply because they rebelled against moses.... Miriam was afflicted with leprosy because she was trash-talking moses behind his back.

but u know what God did after they built the golden calf?

NOTHING, he simply forgave them....

so u see, there is no way to ascertain wic sin comes with a higher price

yeah I agree, I modified that post did you see?
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Esdb3:

You haven't read your bible if you don't know the holyspirit and sex are great sins

and so is cheating and lying, ask Ananias and Sapphira.

as well as forgery
(ref. last chapter of revelation.)

and rebellion.
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Warldbest(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
if i hear? i even thought u will bring something strong enough to back ur claim, so u haven't see someone dat didnt have extramarital sex and yet didnt have any children b4? ur sex life doesnt have anything to deal with wether u will have child after marriage or not. EXCEPT MAYBE LADIES DAT DID ABORTION. my opinion though
Am just highlighting one of d consequences, it may even be something more dangerous than that.
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by Johnnoah1st: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Warldbest:

Am just highlighting one of d consequences, it may even be something more dangerous than that.
CHILL! notin dey happen.
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by IamLEGEND1: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I agree, I modified that post did you see?
Now that is just beautiful....beautiful articulation right there.
i think i might be tripping all over again.
#MarryMe?
Re: Sex Is Sweet But.... by richie9093(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
like seriously bro. if demons do follow someone through sex i wonder how many demons is following all politicians, footballers, musicians, yet there life is still better dan many people dat didnt have extramarital sex.

Word!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Driver Leaked Sex Video He Had With His Boss's Wife"i Leak This Video Because / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused / Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.