Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

24hrUplift's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24hrUplift's Profile / 24hrUplift's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:10pm On Mar 26
Geovanni412:

We have heard you

You want to help others

This support and mentorship you propose.

Is it free?

Yes.πŸ₯°

Giving people joy is my hobby πŸ₯°

The screenshot is among some of the messages I wake up to see every day 😊

I'm not greedy man..πŸ˜‡

2 Shares

Investment / Re: If You Are Not Trading Forex Now, You Are Missing Out by 24hrUplift: 3:06pm On Mar 26
24hrUplift:
Yes. You heard me right.

If You are not Trading Forex now, You are in a very tite spot.

Since the economy is rising, there is probability that your daily expense will doubled.

And most times, salaries and daily incomes are not double.

So.. how can one survive the challenge.?

A young lady, (an old friend actually) looked at my hands in one super store, and smiled saying: "Bros you still dey eat sardine?" I replied: Ah..why not. Abi is it not safe to eat?? And she replied Hmm... That one na yahoo boys dey buy am nah πŸ˜„.." she said jokingly, but I got the message πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Things have become so expensive that we are forced to eat what we can afford while sacrificing our taste.

That's why I keep telling you. NEVER DEPENDS ON SINGLE INCOME!

The economy is not friendly.

Never depends on single income. Make investment to create a second income, like Forex trading. You can earn huge profits.

When people want to have money, they usually have a job where they work and earn money. But sometimes, that one job is not enough to get all the things we need or want.

So some people find another way to make money called Forex trading. It's like playing a game where you can buy and sell different things and if you do it right, you can make a lot of moneyπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

It's important to have more than one way to get money so that we can have everything we need and save for the future (for our children).

When people work, they earn money. But sometimes, just having one job and one source of money is not enough.

So, some people (like us) choose to invest their money in things like Forex trading and are happy today.

Forex trading is a way to make more money by buying and selling different currencies from around the world.

It's like playing a game where you try to make the most money possible. By doing this, you can earn a lot of profit and have another source of income besides your regular job.

There is enough money for all of us to be make on the market.

My Dear, come make real money in a legitimate way.

I have teach many poor people on the internet how to double their money and work at home, trading forex.

You have no excuse not to trade crypto.
Even with no experience, you can still do Copy-Trading where you earn right from the trade of the experts.
EVERY trade is an opportunity to learn and grow. NO GIVING UP πŸ™‚

Now, receive sense, and set up your trading account now.

MT5 should be in your device right now. Fire πŸ”₯ it up right away, let's print some cool cash on the Air.

MAKE MONEY AND CHANGE YOUR STORY.

Your loyal Mentor,
Invez2or ❀️

Giving people joy is my hobby πŸ₯°

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 1:35pm On Mar 26
EXLOVER:

Today profit no loss, only gains, na mumu dey wait to join expect.

No robot here, I trade based on my analysis.

No insults here.

With that huge lot size, one can easily blow an account if the market should reverse against you. Very risky.

1 Like

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 1:31pm On Mar 26
Geovanni412:

If you are very good,

Why do you need students?

Does your money management system not allow you to scale infinitely to millions of dollars?

WELL, THAT IS THE SAME SPIRIT WITH OUR LEADER.

You are a true Nigerian. You can't even separate the blood from yourself..😊 it's in your DNA πŸ˜„

Here is my Simple answer to your question πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ:

A TREE CANNOT FORM A FOREST.

My advice to you:

When you get to the top, DO NOT LET HUMANITY PAY the price for the years you suffered.

Help someone.
I KNOW HOW STUBBORN WE ARE.
Some will not thank you, and may not give a lift to your children on the road while driving.
Continue to help.

But....

I believe....

IF EVERYBODY GETS, NOBODY GO BEG.
Thanks.
I hope I made a point ☝🏼.

Come one, come all...
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 1:11pm On Mar 26
EXLOVER:

You want to mentor people, you that don’t trade with SL, your mentees will just be blowing their acccount back to back.

Today Profits...☝️❀️

No loss. Only gain... join the expert, and change your destiny.

Our AI ROBOT is here to wipe your tears, and recover your losses...

Investment / Re: If You Are Not Trading Forex Now, You Are Missing Out by 24hrUplift: 1:09pm On Mar 26
24hrUplift:
Yes. You heard me right.

If You are not Trading Forex now, You are in a very tite spot.

Since the economy is rising, there is probability that your daily expense will doubled.

And most times, salaries and daily incomes are not double.

So.. how can one survive the challenge.?

A young lady, (an old friend actually) looked at my hands in one super store, and smiled saying: "Bros you still dey eat sardine?" I replied: Ah..why not. Abi is it not safe to eat?? And she replied Hmm... That one na yahoo boys dey buy am nah πŸ˜„.." she said jokingly, but I got the message πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Things have become so expensive that we are forced to eat what we can afford while sacrificing our taste.

That's why I keep telling you. NEVER DEPENDS ON SINGLE INCOME!

The economy is not friendly.

Never depends on single income. Make investment to create a second income, like Forex trading. You can earn huge profits.

When people want to have money, they usually have a job where they work and earn money. But sometimes, that one job is not enough to get all the things we need or want.

So some people find another way to make money called Forex trading. It's like playing a game where you can buy and sell different things and if you do it right, you can make a lot of moneyπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

It's important to have more than one way to get money so that we can have everything we need and save for the future (for our children).

When people work, they earn money. But sometimes, just having one job and one source of money is not enough.

So, some people (like us) choose to invest their money in things like Forex trading and are happy today.

Forex trading is a way to make more money by buying and selling different currencies from around the world.

It's like playing a game where you try to make the most money possible. By doing this, you can earn a lot of profit and have another source of income besides your regular job.

There is enough money for all of us to be make on the market.

My Dear, come make real money in a legitimate way.

I have teach many poor people on the internet how to double their money and work at home, trading forex.

You have no excuse not to trade crypto.
Even with no experience, you can still do Copy-Trading where you earn right from the trade of the experts.
EVERY trade is an opportunity to learn and grow. NO GIVING UP πŸ™‚

Now, receive sense, and set up your trading account now.

MT5 should be in your device right now. Fire πŸ”₯ it up right away, let's print some cool cash on the Air.

MAKE MONEY AND CHANGE YOUR STORY.

Your loyal Mentor,
Invez2or ❀️

Today Profits...☝️❀️

No loss. Only gain... join the expert, and change your destiny.

Our AI ROBOT is here to wipe your tears, and recover your losses...

Business / Re: Nigeria Charges Binance, Detained Executives With Tax Evasion: Reports by 24hrUplift: 11:32am On Mar 26
This happened in hope that Naira will meet up with dollar soon.
Investment / Re: If You Are Not Trading Forex Now, You Are Missing Out by 24hrUplift: 11:27am On Mar 26
Hey guys, we are going up-up ☝️☝️

One PROFIT down and another one COMING on the way soon 🐱

If you have not join my Signal group for mentorship... Then you are missing out a huge profits on the table....it's for your own good πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ˜Ž

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 11:23am On Mar 26
24hrUplift:

Why some keep on speculating, others are
taking the risk.

One TP reach, another one standing..😎

More money for the Boss..πŸ’²πŸ’²

Join my Signal group for mentorship... it's for your own good πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ˜Ž

1 Like

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 11:21am On Mar 26
PriceActionZ:

Naso bro. I am still thinking that gold will soon surprise us all and jerk up again with force since it has refused to go down.
Na scalping mode from 1min I have been for weeks now, and I can't believe that I can be so patient and discipline in recent times to take time in my entries. When it moves from good spot , I join, and catch few 10- 30 pips per trade for a couple of trades at intervals per day. Then totally go ghost mode for another day. At times, the volatility is so much and I just have to run out at few pips before it turns bad for me.
Infact yesterday, I only sold once, but all my instincts have been buy, and it worked perfectly well by being patient.
Summary: while we wait for directions, scalping might be good at intervals because this is the time gold always ruin accounts by making you confused.

Why some keep on speculating, others are
taking the risk.

One TP reach, another one standing..😎

More money for the Boss..πŸ’²πŸ’²

Business / Nigeria Charges Binance, Detained Executives With Tax Evasion: Reports by 24hrUplift: 10:55pm On Mar 25
Nigeria's tax authority charged Binance with tax evasion, local news outlets reported Monday.
The charges come after a tense few weeks during which two senior executives of the crypto exchange were detained by authorities.
Local media reported that one of the two executives escaped and may have left the country.
Binance, the world's largest crypto exchange, was charged with tax evasion by Nigerian authorities as a weekslong standoff between the two parties intensified, local media outlets reported Monday, citing a statement from the country's tax watchdog.
The charges, which also name two Binance executives detained by the government, were announced by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) and filed at the Federal High Court in Abuja, one outlet reported. The exchange is being charged with four counts of tax evasion, including "non-payment of Value-Added Tax (VAT), Company Income Tax, failure to tax returns, and complicity in aiding customers to evade taxes through its platform."
News of the charges follows weeks of scrutiny and criticism of the crypto exchange by the Nigerian government, which went so far as to invite and then detain two Binance executives. The government says the platform processed billions of dollars worth of suspected criminal funds and set an exchange rate for the local currency, the naira.
Meanwhile, one of the two executives held by the government, Nadeem Anjarwalla, has escaped, Premium Times reported over the weekend, citing people familiar with the matter.
The case is FHC/ABJ/CR/115/2024.
CoinDesk has contacted Binance for comment.

UPDATE (March 25, 9:16 UTC): Adds that two executives were also named in the charges.
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 9:18am On Mar 25
HeatSeeker:

Based on Bollinger bands and rsi only?

Do you even understand why Bollinger bands and RSI is referred to as trade indicator?

Now tell me...
What do they indicate?
Or are they there for fancy?

If you cannot even identify an entry when you see one, how do you survive in this space??

No wonder you don't even make a penny on the system... Because you don't even understand a negative indication from the positive.

Sit down there make pant dey Wear you. Mugu.. dey look your screen until you go fall inside.
Dey question my judgement like say you know one thing....
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 7:36am On Mar 25
Leckney:

It is only one and only one moniker that we all know that can easily abuse parent like this ,hope he is not the one behind this monkeymoniker Sha? Anyway leg crossed!!!

grin grin grin

Hmm... Nah you he sent abi.. no Walhalla. That one room wey you dey share together with am so never tire you. Continue to dey talk nonsense because you dey under trans....no worry... you go collect your own whotowhoto....

1 Like

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 7:30am On Mar 25
HeatSeeker:

Based on Bollinger bands and rsi only?

Sorry guys, it's a personal opinion. Not a command. Please no insults here.

Those who took the plug yesterday reap above 5pips yesterday as you can see on the screenshot.

No offense though...😎

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 1:41am On Mar 25
🚨Sell Alerts 🚨

Time to Sell guys,

BTCUSD going down to 5 pips now.!

Use small lots size.

1 Like

Investment / Re: If You Are Not Trading Forex Now, You Are Missing Out by 24hrUplift: 1:37am On Mar 25
🚨Sell Alerts 🚨

Time to Sell guys,

BTCUSD going down to to 5 pips Now.

Use small lots size.

Investment / Re: If You Are Not Trading Forex Now, You Are Missing Out by 24hrUplift: 1:26am On Mar 25
24hrUplift:

The market will always reverse to your favor if you are patient.

That's why I always encourage my followers to have good amount in their account so that you don't loss a trade that was supposed to bring huge profits to you.

I have said this already before to those of you who chat me up on telegram to request my account management on a little account.

When you have at least $100 in your account, the market can never go against you with a 0.01 lot on gold πŸͺ™.

I said "at least $100 in your account".. but it's not a rule.

You can have $200, $500, and even $2,000 in your trading account!
It is still your money!

The higher the amount in your account, the higher the lot size I can trade with itβ€”and the higher the profit for you!

I know what I do. I am not a gambler ✌️

I make sure to place my trades in strategic position where the market can never go 15pips against me.

This is where the profit comes from.

No gambling here fans.

I know what I do. And I love what I do ✌️😎

🚨Buy Alerts 🚨

Time to Buy guys,

AUDUSD going up to 10 pips

Use small lots size.
Business / Re: FX XAUUSD Pro Trader by 24hrUplift: 1:25am On Mar 25
24hrUplift:
Back online again πŸ˜‚

More updates coming soon...

Time to Buy guys,

AUDUSD going up to 10 pips Now...

Use small lots size.
Business / Re: FX XAUUSD Pro Trader by 24hrUplift: 12:03am On Mar 25
Back online again πŸ˜‚

More updates coming soon...
Business / Re: Stop Scrolling. Read This.. by 24hrUplift: 12:01am On Mar 25
24hrUplift:
Yes. Read this..

Many people chase after money, and they continue to google things like "how to make money online," "how to make your first million," etc.

But they forget that the first step to becoming rich is capacity development.

You learn about something in particular β€” like Forex trading ethics.

You then practice what you have learned and gain experience through trial and failure until you become Expert, leading to success.

You can not make money at a level that's beyond your capabilities and mindset.

Learning to understand how the FX market works and how news affects the Forex market can earn you big amount of money in a short time.

You can not become rich if your spirit and soul are empty.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER...

But.. You need the right knowledge (I mean targeted knowledge). Practical knowledge moulded by experience and perspectives. Along with mentorship and a community of like-minded people (like my VIP SIGNAL GROUP).

Success for your investment is what we offer you when you are here with us.

Make sure to always check here. Enable the notification on your device.

In-here, You get the latest report that will affect the market in the next few hours, the right time to buy or sell and the emotional side of the chart πŸ“‰

I use special analytic tools to monitor the market to avoid losses by getting ready for higher volatility.

If you join us, you Earn with us ..

I will see you tomorrow πŸ€—

.. You need the right knowledge (I mean targeted knowledge).

Practical knowledge moulded by experience and perspectives. Along with mentorship and a community of like-minded people (like my VIP SIGNAL GROUP).
Investment / Re: If You Are Not Trading Forex Now, You Are Missing Out by 24hrUplift: 11:58pm On Mar 24
I don't understand why someone should come and seek my help only after blowing your $200 account.

What else can I do now.

We could have saved the account if you had come earlier at $100 equity...

Sorry for your losses...

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 11:55pm On Mar 24
pristinee:

Kk....... ForexGOAT

You don't need to remind us the name of your late moma...

1 Like

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 11:08pm On Mar 24
pristinee:

cool u don't worth my time dude.

Yes.. the time you spend looking for scrab on the waste-bin to sell...so you can afford a $10 account on the Forex market.😑

See... Let me tell you, people like you deserve exile... from among others.

You deprived others from the light because you are afraid of your miserable fortune.

People like you are the ones that remove Rich men from their family so they can be the middle of attraction.

Oh... Are you surprised πŸ™€!
Because I studied psychology in school, I can easily pick the type of your kind just by reading your comment.

Everyone here can bear me witness how I have been helpful in this group (without offending anyone) before you start calling your mama a ForexGOAT.

But.. now that you have God to contend with, who will help you out.

Jealousy will continue to dry your bone every day.πŸ‘ˆ

See your neck now... only rope is remaining... not because of hunger... but jealousy.

1 Like

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 10:06pm On Mar 24
pristinee:

cool I see!!! I will chat u up and bring in more people for u .... Thank you, ForexGOAT.

Now...I can understand from your comment that you have lost the KEY πŸ” to the middle part of your brain 🧠 where decision is made.

Well, I don't blame you....na the hardship 😰

Still, I wish you well ❀️

2 Likes

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 1:43pm On Mar 24
pristinee:

So u have students? How much is ur mentorship so I can pay ASAP...

If this is a serious business to you, I will encourage you to chat me up on telegramβ€”for more details.

HERE IS TOO NOISY.😴

2 Likes

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 12:29pm On Mar 24
PriceActionZ:

But the 2 screenshot have 2 different entry na? abi am i missing something?

Yes. You are right. But the same time (if look closely).

They are a screenshot of my two trades.

I have already taken that profit (the one on the previous screenshot) before placing another order.

The thing is.. I have a habit of always screenshoting my trade for future reference and correction.
Nothing else involved. It's just for my personal use.

I was not intending to share them with anyone, I would have taken them in full (as Samfelly requested).

If you have any questions, I'm very available at your service ❀️

1 Like

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 11:08am On Mar 24
Sambai65:
what about someone trading with pro-frim account

Trading with pro-frim account is just to maximize your Profits.

In a trade that earned you $200 profit on your personal account, with pro-frim account, you can get a hundredfold like up to $20,000 profit.

But the issue is...

You can't do copy trading on it. And they are not always smiling when it comes to the withdrawal stage.
So... It depends on you whether you want to RISK your time with them...or mind your business.

But if you don't have the capital now, and you have the time. Please go ahead and sign up... just to try your luck 🀞.

1 Like

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 10:11am On Mar 24
24hrUplift:

No, just that my device has the option to take customize screenshots, which I did.

I didn't cropped the image. What will I gain for that.

The only time I take full screenshot of my trades is when I want to view my previous history, and earnings.

Like I said before. It's personal. Unless I am running your account..then you can have authority to question my trades 😎

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 10:03am On Mar 24
samfelly:

Have you deleted that very one you cropped and dropped back there? If you haven't, drop that same one (uncrop) now. I just want to check out something

No, just that my device has the option to take customize screenshots, which I did.

I didn't cropped the image. What will I gain for that.

Like I said earlier, this is for personal purpose.πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ I was not suppose to share it with anyone.

And, I hope there is no issues bro..

I only have two screenshots relating to that trade on my device.

And I did made the screenshots to always monitor my position nothing more.

The two screenshots were only showing my trade position at the time.

The first was when I placed the trade.

And the second was to monitor the progress.

This is how I keep myself from repeating the same mistakes again.

.... for personal purposes only. If you needed something else you can let it out here, let's discuss it so others can also learn from it ☝️

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 8:05am On Mar 24
samfelly:

Drop that screenshot, again, without cropping

I would have done that now, but the market have move from that position. And I have also closed my trade.

To see my current trade with full screenshot, see my latest post on my profile.

Thanks.
I am always available to answer your questions, (if you have any).

See you later...
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 7:59am On Mar 24
Luada:

I know nothing about trading very fun haha very funny see it possible to trade with some amount if you don't believe leave it, as I said before trading isn't for everyone I advise you to step away go back look back at your mistakes and learn if you aren't willing to learn. Then stop trading.

No need to fight ourselves over something that is explainable.

Check the article on the screenshot and see the reason why your lot size and stop loss determines your success in this game 🎯

Arguments will not put bread on our table πŸ‘ˆ

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 7:46am On Mar 24
DXYY:

E funny you too ba, I no no the kin stop loss wey u won get with 1.7 dollars o

This stop loss matter don tire me abeg check my latest post on my profile to know why I do not use stop loss.

Let's talk about other profitable subjects guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.