Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

24hrUplift's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24hrUplift's Profile / 24hrUplift's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 10:38am On Apr 12
DXYY:

Well you might are right.
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 6:56am On Apr 10
DXYY:

Guy if u get money wella for this country all the things u saying na smalls

"If u get money wella for this country" then you will be a prime target of kidnappers 😎

Reason am bro...and don't look back if you have the opportunity.

Life no get part 2.
Nairaland / General / My Advice To Everyone Here On Nairaland by 24hrUplift: 5:54am On Apr 10
Please calm down and read this s-l-o-w-l-y.
I know you've got goals.
I know you've got dreams.
I know you've got milestones to reach.

But.. You matter too.

Your mind.
Your health.
Your relationships.

Burnout is real.

Success is a journey. Not a destination.

Sometimes you'll get tired along the way.

Spend some time to rest
Spend some time with family
Spend some time to be happy

Not too many are telling you this but…

You matter too buddy.

Agree? ☺️

PS: Oya com chop something..πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 1:17pm On Apr 07
MrEmir:

I tried doing so but it keeps bring up this blank page

Switch your browsing Sim card to another one. It will be solved πŸ’ž
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 12:52pm On Apr 07
GabsonFX2:
100% absolute

On the other hand, naija is where you can best enjoy your profits.

Live, trade, make profits, retire - naija for life! πŸ˜€

Ah bro... Don't say that 🀠... Naija with their constant blackouts. Low signal πŸ›‘ and network issues?

You can not even have access to, or enjoy a constant 5G connection..😲

And you still believe naija is where you can best enjoy your profitsβ€”with policemen harassing people everywhere?

Bro... Wake up... and try collect one economy Visa for yourself... after your withdrawal.πŸŽ‰πŸΎ

UK go fit you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Programming / Re: My Whatsapp Hacked.. Help.! by 24hrUplift: 12:30pm On Apr 07

Shomek:

..except you give the hacker the two factor authentification code when it is sent to you

Hmm.. @Shomek.. are you listening to yourself? why should I handover my house key to the enemy when I know they don't have good intentions??πŸ€”
Programming / Re: My Whatsapp Hacked.. Help.! by 24hrUplift: 3:48pm On Apr 04
Greatzeus:
The only people to be falling for this WhatsApp hack should be old uneducated people. There's no reason whatsoever why an enlightened young man should be so dull and docile to lose his or her social media account to scammers. After the several security measures that have been put in place by these social media companies.
Two and three steps verifications are there for you,but you people just carry big phones with empty brains about.

I just saw your post now @Greatzeus and I was surprised for you to think so low of me to luzgard my phone security.

I have everything in place... Either Two or three steps verifications. I wish there was a five steps verifications, I would have still set it up.

... only to woke up one morning with a been on my device requesting me to register Whatsapp again on my phone!

That was the reason for my shock 😲😲

How could it happen with all these security measures in place πŸ€”πŸ™„

And 2 days after retrieving the account was another activity... this time, it was a request for a verification code β€” which I did not authorized.

So how did you explain that??

@tosbobby & @Greatzeus

tosbobby:
God bless you bro.
Bitter truth.

Programming / My Whatsapp Hacked.. Help.! by 24hrUplift: 9:11am On Apr 03
Hello software lord and programmer in the house.

Your loyal Boi is dying silently... Someone have hacked my WhatsApp number before.. and I retrieved the account back.

Just two days after the incident, the person is making another attempt again (as it is on the attached screenshot)....

What I need now is to trace the person's IP address and location...and I will be ok.

I promise there will be a reward for the best solution.

Please help me out πŸ™Œ

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 9:38pm On Apr 01
GabsonFX2:
Fundednext 100K Account - Phase 2 completed within 3 days - Attached.

Total trades = 29
Win rate = 89.66%
Long won = 85.71%
Short won = 90.91%

This is the BOGO (Buy one, get one) account I recently obtained. I will receive an additional $100K now that I have passed phases 1 and 2 of the challenge.
I will also be getting a live $100K funded account with Fundednext

I have also added this phase 2 account's explorer to my forexfactory profile.

Keep up the good work. Champ.πŸ‘

Business / Re: FX XAUUSD Pro Trader by 24hrUplift: 9:15pm On Mar 31
24hrUplift:

As a beginner Forex trader. I think you should stop aiming at Pips.

We do not need pips...we need profit. We need money for the testimony to move others.
.😎

Hello champs πŸ†.

Market will be very favorable tomorrow. πŸ“£πŸΎπŸŽ‰

Make sure to fund your trading account today for huge profits tomorrow.πŸ“’πŸ“’
__
As for me and my clients....WE ARE READY TO DRIVE THE MARKET AND PRINT SOME CASH 🏧.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

See you tomorrow guys ☺️❀️

Nairaland / General / Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 4:23pm On Mar 31
Wizyoung:

My goodness... *Can't stop laughing with this comment of yours.

That's Nigerian for you. No trust, and no hope. Suffering πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜” and smiling πŸ₯²..

... the survival of the fittest.πŸ—‘οΈ

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 4:01pm On Mar 31
Davigle:

So far so good the DXY has been strong all through the first quarter of the year and we have been seeing strong economic data releases which has been giving it the strong fundamental backing.

Now going into April, seasonal Charts shows that the DXY tends to be weak during this period of the year and the non commercials from the cot report seems to have flipped short int their positions on the DXY.

Also in the last FOMC meeting, chair Jerome Powell reiterate that they still intend to cut rates three times this year but, are still keeping rates higher for longer due to inflation still hot in the US albeit cooling and on trajectory towards the 2% target, and they would be looking keenly on the labour[b] market for any sign of weakness[/b] which will definitely make them cut rates.

So far strong economic data seems to be the only thing holding the dollar up as the Fed are now dovish. Looking to my technical science, the DXY has tapped into a monthly SIBI, and I am anticipating price to show signs or reject from there to the downside, although DXY looks bullish, I am leaning towards it being bearish and will be waiting for confirmation of my bearish bias on the DXY. Cheers

My friend, you read too much.😎

Well, I love your analysis, but..

What most of us don't know, is .. the whales 🐳 uses the news to manipulate the Forex market.

https://www.nairaland.com/8047020/what-portfolio-looks-like-then

That is why the experienced traders always look beyond the news or the chart...

The trend πŸ“ˆ is your friend.

Even if you are deceived by the news like what happened last week, the truth is still glued to the trend πŸ“‰.
Photo:

0.20 lots size can easily blow a small account with GREED.😡
But..in a strategic position, it can bring great return in a short time.

The profit is not in the 100Pips or 500Pipsβ€” as most people campaign...It's no about the pip size, but your lots size in a strategic position.

A 5pips trade in a strategic position with a proper lots size can quickly give you the same profit of 20pips..

There is no fixed rule about your lots size when it comes to trading.

So, do your analysis well, and make your entry with confidence.

Know when to take your Profits, that is why there is TP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Career / If This Is What Your Portfolio Looks Like ,then You Are Getting It All Wrong by 24hrUplift: 11:01pm On Mar 30
Yes... you read that correctly.. If this is what your portfolio looks like on the assessment below, then you are getting it all wrong βŒβŒβŒβŒπŸ’―

Investment 1 - $WIF
Investment 2 - $PEPE
Investment 3 - $MEME
Investment 4- $DOGE
Investment 5 - $SHIB
Investment 6 - $BONK

This is what a lot of people , especially newbies invest all their capital into.
MEME coins are good πŸ’―
MEME coins are the fastest and easiest way to go from $100 to $1000 In cryptocurrency
MEME coins are also the easiest and fastest way to go from $100 - $3.8 within 2 hours in cryptocurrency
As a crypto trader and investor learn and practice diversification
MEME coins are too volatile and easily manipulated
A few days ago (Saturday) I saw a group of β€œX” influencers promote and shill a meme coin to their followers, this meme coin went from $186K market cap to over $1.5M market cap within 12 hours
After getting to $1.5M market cap , the Same meme coin dumped down to $389K market Cap.
All these happened within 24 hours , at this point, after the dump, the supposedly paid influencers stopped posting and promoting the meme coin .
Guess what?
They have made a lot of profits and have used their followers as exit liquidity
Please, do not build a portfolio that is completely made up of meme coins , or 80% - 90% of your holdings/portfolio are meme coins.
Instead , do this
Go for Solid project with low market Cap
Invest 20% - 30% of your capital into meme coins
Invest 30% - %65of your capital into low market Cap Gems
Invest the remaining percentage into Top projects like Solana , Ethereum and many more.
We hope you found this helpful,educative and entertaining
If you find this Educative, please support us by giving a like ,Share and Follow, doing this would help us grow together on this space πŸš€

1 Like

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 10:38pm On Mar 30
dotunibrahim7:
Anyone using exness broker here?

Your loyal boi is at your serviceβ€”with Exness sir..

Wanna know how to get started with Exness and get the $50 Rebate gift 🎁?

1 Share

Business / Re: FX XAUUSD Pro Trader by 24hrUplift: 9:45pm On Mar 30
24hrUplift:

Time to Buy guys,

AUDUSD going up to 10 pips Now...

Use small lots size.

As a beginner Forex trader. I think you should stop aiming at Pips.

We do not need pips...we need profit. We need money for the testimony to move others.

20 Pips daily is nothing.
What you should focus on as a beginner, is your account equity, lot size, And your weekly profit target 🎯

As for me, my target is $1,000 weekly.
And with a $200 account, this is easily achievable to any humble trader within a week.😎
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 9:05pm On Mar 30
randomShek:
Lmaooo. Sniper SL.

Good old days πŸ˜‚

Then, I had a disability called FOMO. This made me to keep taking trades because I don't want to miss out on the potential profit.... only for the market to reverse at my exact entry point gbam!.

Maybe, I was day-dreaming too much at the time..
Sometimes you need to be humble and reduce your expectations...

3 Pips in Profit is better than 20 Pips in loss. Let the market control your actions (and not GREED). Know when to cut the shot. or you will loss your earnings (if not all)..

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 8:12pm On Mar 30
Pclemenza:
This is a safe space I believe.

So I became serious with learning to trade recently, February 2024..

WHAT DO I NEED?
Aside gainful employment, I wish an insiders information could be shared with me on ways to earn. With that I could feed proper and my mind at ease while I continue my learning process.

ANY HELP PLEASE?

I guess you have received enough help here than you may ever need.

But... Please..πŸ™ apply Sense...so you don't come back to tell us β€” Forex is scam!!😭

In whatever you have learned about crypto trading, make sure to apply the following universal formula..

1). Check the market signal.
2). Test with small lot.
3). Favorable ? No. = Withdraw.
4). Favorable ? Yes. = Go MASSIVE.

(101111)

I have blew dozen of my personal account (not p-firm) to realize the above formula.

This is not a financial advice. Do your homework before you make an entry.

Everyone will realize new strategy as they trade every day. Just be humble to learn when it comes up.

Photo:

From my gallery of failed portfolio.
My silly mistakes in the past.πŸ˜‡... that blew my $100 account πŸ˜„

You first Learn, and then remove the "L".

See you later guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: If You Are Not Trading Forex Now, You Are Missing Out by 24hrUplift: 11:12am On Mar 30
24hrUplift:
Another profit report from your humble invez2or.

We do manage your funds wisely, guys.πŸ₯°

βœ”οΈDeposit: 4687.65 USD
βœ”οΈProfit: +18638 USD
βœ”οΈWithdrawal: 23326 USD
βœ”οΈCompletion time: 11 daysπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Contact @invez2or for details..

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 4:20pm On Mar 28
PriceActionZ:

What happened? I learnt they pay though. But their platforms are what me I don't like. I have used ctrader before but I hate the other match trader.

They have been sending me advert to trade with them, but my time is too valuable for experimentation...
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:51pm On Mar 28
Anyone still trading with FUNDING PIPS here?

Have you made a WITHDRAW?

Investment / Re: If You Are Not Trading Forex Now, You Are Missing Out by 24hrUplift: 7:21am On Mar 27
Another profit report from your humble invez2or.

We do manage your funds wisely, guys.πŸ₯°

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 5:42pm On Mar 26
I think I will remain silent for now... focus on my trades & my forum. 😎

See you guys later ✌️
But.. if you need my quarrel, I am always here (and ready) for you.πŸ₯³
Especially @Eagba, @TradingGod, @Donsheddy

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 5:02pm On Mar 26
samfelly:

24hrUplift, I hope you'll do these wonders when we eventually host a FTA's competition?

Hmm.. Samfelly 😊..

I don see say you like quarrel pass fight πŸ˜„

Abi na set up.
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:10pm On Mar 26
Geovanni412:

We have heard you

You want to help others

This support and mentorship you propose.

Is it free?

Yes.πŸ₯°

Giving people joy is my hobby πŸ₯°

The screenshot is among some of the messages I wake up to see every day 😊

I'm not greedy man..πŸ˜‡

2 Shares

Investment / Re: If You Are Not Trading Forex Now, You Are Missing Out by 24hrUplift: 3:06pm On Mar 26
24hrUplift:
Yes. You heard me right.

If You are not Trading Forex now, You are in a very tite spot.

Since the economy is rising, there is probability that your daily expense will doubled.

And most times, salaries and daily incomes are not double.

So.. how can one survive the challenge.?

A young lady, (an old friend actually) looked at my hands in one super store, and smiled saying: "Bros you still dey eat sardine?" I replied: Ah..why not. Abi is it not safe to eat?? And she replied Hmm... That one na yahoo boys dey buy am nah πŸ˜„.." she said jokingly, but I got the message πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Things have become so expensive that we are forced to eat what we can afford while sacrificing our taste.

That's why I keep telling you. NEVER DEPENDS ON SINGLE INCOME!

The economy is not friendly.

Never depends on single income. Make investment to create a second income, like Forex trading. You can earn huge profits.

When people want to have money, they usually have a job where they work and earn money. But sometimes, that one job is not enough to get all the things we need or want.

So some people find another way to make money called Forex trading. It's like playing a game where you can buy and sell different things and if you do it right, you can make a lot of moneyπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

It's important to have more than one way to get money so that we can have everything we need and save for the future (for our children).

When people work, they earn money. But sometimes, just having one job and one source of money is not enough.

So, some people (like us) choose to invest their money in things like Forex trading and are happy today.

Forex trading is a way to make more money by buying and selling different currencies from around the world.

It's like playing a game where you try to make the most money possible. By doing this, you can earn a lot of profit and have another source of income besides your regular job.

There is enough money for all of us to be make on the market.

My Dear, come make real money in a legitimate way.

I have teach many poor people on the internet how to double their money and work at home, trading forex.

You have no excuse not to trade crypto.
Even with no experience, you can still do Copy-Trading where you earn right from the trade of the experts.
EVERY trade is an opportunity to learn and grow. NO GIVING UP πŸ™‚

Now, receive sense, and set up your trading account now.

MT5 should be in your device right now. Fire πŸ”₯ it up right away, let's print some cool cash on the Air.

MAKE MONEY AND CHANGE YOUR STORY.

Your loyal Mentor,
Invez2or ❀️

Giving people joy is my hobby πŸ₯°

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 1:35pm On Mar 26
EXLOVER:

Today profit no loss, only gains, na mumu dey wait to join expect.

No robot here, I trade based on my analysis.

No insults here.

With that huge lot size, one can easily blow an account if the market should reverse against you. Very risky.

1 Like

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 1:31pm On Mar 26
Geovanni412:

If you are very good,

Why do you need students?

Does your money management system not allow you to scale infinitely to millions of dollars?

WELL, THAT IS THE SAME SPIRIT WITH OUR LEADER.

You are a true Nigerian. You can't even separate the blood from yourself..😊 it's in your DNA πŸ˜„

Here is my Simple answer to your question πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ:

A TREE CANNOT FORM A FOREST.

My advice to you:

When you get to the top, DO NOT LET HUMANITY PAY the price for the years you suffered.

Help someone.
I KNOW HOW STUBBORN WE ARE.
Some will not thank you, and may not give a lift to your children on the road while driving.
Continue to help.

But....

I believe....

IF EVERYBODY GETS, NOBODY GO BEG.
Thanks.
I hope I made a point ☝🏼.

Come one, come all...
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 1:11pm On Mar 26
EXLOVER:

You want to mentor people, you that don’t trade with SL, your mentees will just be blowing their acccount back to back.

Today Profits...☝️❀️

No loss. Only gain... join the expert, and change your destiny.

Our AI ROBOT is here to wipe your tears, and recover your losses...

Investment / Re: If You Are Not Trading Forex Now, You Are Missing Out by 24hrUplift: 1:09pm On Mar 26
24hrUplift:
Yes. You heard me right.

If You are not Trading Forex now, You are in a very tite spot.

Since the economy is rising, there is probability that your daily expense will doubled.

And most times, salaries and daily incomes are not double.

So.. how can one survive the challenge.?

A young lady, (an old friend actually) looked at my hands in one super store, and smiled saying: "Bros you still dey eat sardine?" I replied: Ah..why not. Abi is it not safe to eat?? And she replied Hmm... That one na yahoo boys dey buy am nah πŸ˜„.." she said jokingly, but I got the message πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Things have become so expensive that we are forced to eat what we can afford while sacrificing our taste.

That's why I keep telling you. NEVER DEPENDS ON SINGLE INCOME!

The economy is not friendly.

Never depends on single income. Make investment to create a second income, like Forex trading. You can earn huge profits.

When people want to have money, they usually have a job where they work and earn money. But sometimes, that one job is not enough to get all the things we need or want.

So some people find another way to make money called Forex trading. It's like playing a game where you can buy and sell different things and if you do it right, you can make a lot of moneyπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

It's important to have more than one way to get money so that we can have everything we need and save for the future (for our children).

When people work, they earn money. But sometimes, just having one job and one source of money is not enough.

So, some people (like us) choose to invest their money in things like Forex trading and are happy today.

Forex trading is a way to make more money by buying and selling different currencies from around the world.

It's like playing a game where you try to make the most money possible. By doing this, you can earn a lot of profit and have another source of income besides your regular job.

There is enough money for all of us to be make on the market.

My Dear, come make real money in a legitimate way.

I have teach many poor people on the internet how to double their money and work at home, trading forex.

You have no excuse not to trade crypto.
Even with no experience, you can still do Copy-Trading where you earn right from the trade of the experts.
EVERY trade is an opportunity to learn and grow. NO GIVING UP πŸ™‚

Now, receive sense, and set up your trading account now.

MT5 should be in your device right now. Fire πŸ”₯ it up right away, let's print some cool cash on the Air.

MAKE MONEY AND CHANGE YOUR STORY.

Your loyal Mentor,
Invez2or ❀️

Today Profits...☝️❀️

No loss. Only gain... join the expert, and change your destiny.

Our AI ROBOT is here to wipe your tears, and recover your losses...

Business / Re: Nigeria Charges Binance, Detained Executives With Tax Evasion: Reports by 24hrUplift: 11:32am On Mar 26
This happened in hope that Naira will meet up with dollar soon.
Investment / Re: If You Are Not Trading Forex Now, You Are Missing Out by 24hrUplift: 11:27am On Mar 26
Hey guys, we are going up-up ☝️☝️

One PROFIT down and another one COMING on the way soon 🐱

If you have not join my Signal group for mentorship... Then you are missing out a huge profits on the table....it's for your own good πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ˜Ž

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.