Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,832 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

24hrUplift's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24hrUplift's Profile / 24hrUplift's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Business / Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 12:52pm On May 23, 2021
24hrUplift:

(INSTANTLY TRANSFORM ANY TEXT INTO A 100% HUMAN SOUNDING VOICEOVER!)
-
The only text to speech software that the Pro-Video-Creators don't want you to discover is right here!
-
Works with any video creation software: Camtasia, Adobe Premier, iMovie, Audacity, e.t.c.
-
There is nothing that scares your viewers faster than a creepy robotic voice; Non Professional.
-
Gone are the days when you have to struggle for countless hours or even days—creating a 3Mins Video.
-
Who has that time!
-
I have discovered a software that will help you to come up with videos at any time of the day as many as you want—with just 3 Clicks!
-
What it does is to convert any text of your choice into a 100% HUMAN SOUNDING VOICE with Over 30 human-sounding voices to choose from.
-
After you finish, you can save / upload your video to YouTube or start selling short videos on Freelancer dot com.
-
It's working for me right now even though am not a guru in technology. It could work for you too. Few people really knew about this. Try it if you can get it. Try it if your circumstances allows you.
-
After laying my hands on this software, No more CREEPY ROBOTIC VOICE in my videos. You will love it too.
-
Now I have more interest in video creation instead of just writing-writing because I can convert my write-up to a 100% HUMAN SOUNDING VOICE in a video format and publish in both formats!
-
It's a win-win situation for us (content-creators).
-
There may be some freelancers who may not like what am revealing to you right now, but they also have their own life to live (so is you).
-
Why am I doing this?
-
Because I believe—if you could get your hands on this easy software, you could rake-in Thousands if not Millions of Dollars from YouTube, and also start selling your videos on freelancer dot com!
-
This video tutorial will show you everything you need to know Here— https://yip.su/2axyL5

��that link may expire soon.. Follow it as fast as you can!

Over 30 human-sounding voices
Business / Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 12:48pm On May 23, 2021
No more CREEPY ROBOTIC VOICE in my videos! grin cheesy
Business / Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 11:56am On May 23, 2021
You Can’t Create A Good :
Sales Video,
Training Video,
Educational Video,
Or any type of video…
WITHOUT A GOOD VOICEOVER!
but…
THE PROBLEM
is that not all of us have a nice radio-sounding voice,
like Morgan Freeman…
[author=24hrUplift post=101967215]
-
The only text to speech software that the Pro-Video-Creators don't want you to discover is right here!
-
Works with any video creation software: Camtasia, Adobe Premier, iMovie, Audacity, e.t.c.
-
There is nothing that scares your viewers faster than a creepy robotic voice; Non Professional.
-
Gone are the days when you have to struggle for countless hours or even days—creating a 3Mins Video.
-
Who has that time!
-
I have discovered a software that will help you to come up with videos at any time of the day as many as you want—with just 3 Clicks!
-
What it does is to convert any text of your choice into a 100% HUMAN SOUNDING VOICE with Over 30 human-sounding voices to choose from.
-
After you finish, you can save / upload your video to YouTube or start selling short videos on Freelancer dot com.
-
It's working for me right now even though am not a guru in technology. It could work for you too. Few people really knew about this. Try it if you can get it. Try it if your circumstances allows you.
-
After laying my hands on this software, No more CREEPY ROBOTIC VOICE in my videos. You will love it too.
-
Now I have more interest in video creation instead of just writing-writing because I can convert my write-up to a 100% HUMAN SOUNDING VOICE in a video format and publish in both formats!
-
-
There may be some freelancers who may not like what am revealing to you right now, but they also have their own life to live (so is you).
-
Why am I doing this?
-
Because I believe—if you could get your hands on this easy software, you could rake-in Thousands if not Millions of Dollars from YouTube, and also start selling your videos on freelancer dot com!
-
This video tutorial will show you everything you need to know Here— https://yip.su/2axyL5

��that link may expire soon.. Follow it as fast as you can! [/quote]
Adverts / Re: Binance Master Class by 24hrUplift: 11:36pm On May 22, 2021
Thanks... For this tutorial.. It's an eye opener.

2 Likes

Business / Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 11:11pm On May 22, 2021
Now you have what the professionals are using to wow you in their illustration videos.
What are you waiting for now.

Or do you still want to make excuses....?
" I don’t feel comfortable recording my own voiceovers…"
" I don’t have a good microphone and other recording tools."
" I don’t speak ENGLISH good enough to record a voiceover"

Take action. Go get the software now that its hot, & start creating your own personalised videos any time, as much/many as you can!
I can't wait to see your videos...
Career / Re: A Content Creator/ Video Voiceover Needed by 24hrUplift: 11:00pm On May 22, 2021
Hey guys..
-
This could make your job faster!
-
Go check it out!!
-
Here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/6566385/goodbye-expensive-voiceover-artists#101967348
-
You gonna love it! I promise.
Business / Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 10:46pm On May 22, 2021
If you are a freelancer member, and you sell short explainer videos, then this is what you have been praying for. Activate your speed of production and work faster = $$$
Business / Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 10:42pm On May 22, 2021
Create HUMAN sounding VoiceOvers In 3Mins!
Business / Re: Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 10:40pm On May 22, 2021
The World’s #1 Text-To-Speech software
for Video Creators!
Business / Goodbye To Expensive Voiceover Artists! by 24hrUplift: 10:37pm On May 22, 2021
-
-
-
-
-
Who has that time!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Why am I doing this?
-
-

��that link may expire soon.. Follow it as fast as you can!

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Masturbation: 3 Complete Steps To Quit It! by 24hrUplift: 1:08am On Feb 04, 2021
No one is born with
Motivation and Willpower
- they can only be developed... but how
Romance / Re: Masturbation: 3 Complete Steps To Quit It! by 24hrUplift: 1:05am On Feb 04, 2021
24hrUplift:
Is Masturbation Your Problem?

Masturbation is a frustrating habit - especially if you have made many attempts to stop it to no avail.

Tell me...

Do you (at times) wish life came with a “do over” button? Like a button one can just place his right thumb on and everything will start all over again?

Well, you are not alone...

We all make mistakes. 

Time can pass quickly and we can come to a point where we ask ourselves, “How the hell did I end up here?”

If you’ve ever felt this way, please do well to

check this article... it is for you.���

https://www.4abcgrowth.com/3-step-process-to-quit-masturbation/

Nothing is impossible. most people shy from it, but it's better to go public than to die in privacy.�
Romance / Masturbation: 3 Complete Steps To Quit It! by 24hrUplift: 1:01am On Feb 04, 2021
Is Masturbation Your Problem?

Masturbation is a frustrating habit - especially if you have made many attempts to stop it to no avail.

Tell me...

Do you (at times) wish life came with a “do over” button? Like a button one can just place his right thumb on and everything will start all over again?

Well, you are not alone...

We all make mistakes. 

Time can pass quickly and we can come to a point where we ask ourselves, “How the hell did I end up here?”

If you’ve ever felt this way, please do well to

check this article... it is for you.���

https://www.4abcgrowth.com/3-step-process-to-quit-masturbation/

Nairaland / General / Re: How To Become The New Me—now by 24hrUplift: 5:18am On Oct 19, 2020
Once you made the first change, the next step comes easily and naturally...
Nairaland / General / Re: How To Become The New Me—now by 24hrUplift: 5:16am On Oct 19, 2020
Becoming a better version of ourselves doesn't have to be so hard!
Nairaland / General / How To Become The New Me—now by 24hrUplift: 4:30am On Oct 19, 2020

Do you struggles with a low self esteem? 

Do people takes advantage of you? or Do you feel there is a part in your life right now that you seriously need to change? This post will help you to get started! Be sure to read to the end...

1. Wake up 30 minutes early every morning

Get up 30 minutes earlier than usual so you don’t have to rush around like a mad man. 

That 30 minutes will help you avoid speeding tickets, tardiness and other unnecessary headaches. 

Make an effort to wake up 30 minutes earlier every day for the next 30 days. It can be a whole new activity or just a small experience to you, depending on how you where brought up. 

2. Start small

Do not choose 7 - 20 bad habits that you feel you should work on. No.. Start small. 

Ditch 3 of your bad habits for the next 30 days at first—just three (if not one).

Do you eat too much fast food? Do you play too many video games? Do you argue with your siblings? You know some of your bad habits. Pick 3 and quit doing them for the next 30 days. Period.

"It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide what to do."

- Elbert Hubbard

3. Build A Strategy

Now that you have picked the 3 bad habits that you will focused on, let's build your strategy... It’s well known that you only need 30 days to establish a new habit. The hardest part is starting...

Now define one long-term goal and work on it for an hour every day for the next 30 days. Break your goal down into bite-sized pieces and focus on achieving each one piece at a time...

4. Avoid distractions

(a). Watch less TV: Entertain yourself with real-world experiences. Great memories are the product of interesting life experiences. So turn off the television (or the computer if that’s how you watch your TV programs) and get outdoors. 

Interact with the world, appreciate nature, take notice of the simple pleasures life has to offer, and just watch as life unfolds in front of you.

(b). Cut away negative relationships: Keep people in your life who truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, enhance you, and make you happy. If you know people who do none of these things, let them go and make room for new positive relationships. 

5. Read a good book every day

"Ignorance and absence of discipline is the cause of man’s troubles."

- Kautilya

To train your mental health, you must read at least one chapter of a good book every day.

With the Web’s endless stream of informative, easy-to-skim textual snippets and collaborative written works, people are spending more and more time reading online. Nevertheless, the Web cannot replace the authoritative wisdom from certain classic books that have delivered (or will deliver) profound ideas around the globe for generations. 

Books open doors, in your mind and in your life. Read an online book list and find a good book to grab at the library today. Then spend the next 30 days reading at least one chapter a day until you reach the end.

Source: 

https://www.4abcgrowth.com/2020/10/become-the-new-me-now.html

Career / Re: Worried About Your Future? Do This!! by 24hrUplift: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2020
The fight to Make Your Life Better and Easier is inborn.
But... will you will?
Career / Re: Worried About Your Future? Do This!! by 24hrUplift: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
There is no energy as strong as a life with a purpose!

Career / Worried About Your Future? Do This!! by 24hrUplift: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2020

If you find yourself constantly worried about the future, it's a sign you should never ignore..

Listen, the year is moving quickly and the following month will soon begin.

You've had few months to execute…few months to show the world just how good your Plan A was capable of delivering big, consistent results.

ARE YOU READY TO FACE?

I have led down the guide for you...

Go and serve yourself on the link below - now that it is hot!!

https://www.4abcgrowth.com/2020/10/worried-about-your-future.html
Nairaland / General / Re: Nothing Happen By Chance by 24hrUplift: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2020
STOP BEING A GENERALIST! - THAT WAS AN ADVICE FROM A DEAR FRIEND LONG AGO...
TO SUCCEED, YOU MUST HAVE ONE EYE - FOCUS
Nairaland / General / Re: Nothing Happen By Chance by 24hrUplift: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2020
24hrUplift:
Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become.

You never know who these people may be (possibly your roommate, neighbor, coworker, longlost friend, lover, or even a complete stranger) but when you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment that they will affect your life in some profound way.

And sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, willpower, or heart.

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness, and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul.

Without these small tests, whatever they may be, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. It would be safe and comfortable, but dull and utterly pointless.

The people you meet who affect your life, and the success and downfalls you experience help to create who you become. Even the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones.

If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious when you open your heart. If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because in a way, they are teaching you to love and how to open your heart and eyes to things.

Make every day count!!!

Appreciate every moment and take from those moments everything that you possibly can for you may never be able to experience it again. Talk to people that you have never talked to before, and actually listen. Let yourself fall in love, break free, and set your sights high.

Hold your head up because you have every right to.

Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don’t believe in yourself, it will be hard for others to believe in you. You can make of your life anything you wish. Create your own life then go out and live it with absolutely no regrets.

You can take charge of your life now, or shift it to tomorrow...

But if you are ready, get my book and run with it.

You can download it here: https:///3nvVitO

or

Here : https://aw1850bb.aweb.page/the-p02

I BELIEVE ON BEING INTENTIONAL ABOUT EVERYTHING YOU DO. AND YOU WILL SEE REMARKABLE CHANGES...
Career / Re: Make Your Life Count! by 24hrUplift: 2:00am On Oct 13, 2020
24hrUplift:

Practical knowledge is the ultimate source of wisdom. Let's save somebody today. What can you offer?

IF YOU AGREE THAT... TAKING RISK IS A PART OF A SUCCESSFUL LIFE, KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT YOU MAY FAIL, AND YET YOU TOOK THE STEP, YOU CAN DEFEAT ANYTHING!
Career / Re: Make Your Life Count! by 24hrUplift: 1:55am On Oct 13, 2020
24hrUplift:
DON'T CONFUSE PURPOSE WITH RESPONSIBILITY

Right from time, the Purpose of being alive has been confused with responsibilities that come with being on earth.

The male is being trained to be able to make money because he will become a father one day and he will cater for the family, while the female is being trained with the homely duties because she will become a mother one day.
As much as getting the training are essential, that is not the major Purpose of existence.

===================================================
Make Your Life Count!
https://www.4abcgrowth.com/2020/10/walk-away-from-99.html

A male shouldn't think of working hard because he will become a father, and the Female shouldn't be taught homely duties because she will become a mother. Everyone should acquire every thing needed to fulfil their purpose in life.

Don't have the mentality that you will become a "man" because you can now feed someone else's daughter and your child.
You actually a man when you know why you are earth and you make up your mind to fulfil it.

Don't be among the females that think that their life only begins because they can reproduce, clean the home and make the food. You were made for something more than that.

Understand the fact that God had something in mind before Creating you. It is called PURPOSE, discover it and fulfill it.

If life was all about responsibility alone then we wouldn't have even heard of Apostle Paul and Queen Esther would have probably forgotten about the Jews and just perform her homely duties in the Palace.

Make Your Life Count!

See beyond the normal.
Discover your purpose and fulfill it.

Make your life count!

Practical knowledge is the ultimate source of wisdom. Let's save somebody today. What can you offer?
Career / Make Your Life Count! by 24hrUplift: 1:42am On Oct 13, 2020
DON'T CONFUSE PURPOSE WITH RESPONSIBILITY

Right from time, the Purpose of being alive has been confused with responsibilities that come with being on earth.

The male is being trained to be able to make money because he will become a father one day and he will cater for the family, while the female is being trained with the homely duties because she will become a mother one day.
As much as getting the training are essential, that is not the major Purpose of existence.

Make Your Life Count!

A male shouldn't think of working hard because he will become a father, and the Female shouldn't be taught homely duties because she will become a mother. Everyone should acquire every thing needed to fulfil their purpose in life.

Don't have the mentality that you will become a "man" because you can now feed someone else's daughter and your child.
You actually a man when you know why you are earth and you make up your mind to fulfil it.

Don't be among the females that think that their life only begins because they can reproduce, clean the home and make the food. You were made for something more than that.

Understand the fact that God had something in mind before Creating you. It is called PURPOSE, discover it and fulfill it.

If life was all about responsibility alone then we wouldn't have even heard of Apostle Paul and Queen Esther would have probably forgotten about the Jews and just perform her homely duties in the Palace.

Make Your Life Count!

See beyond the normal.
Discover your purpose and fulfill it.

Make your life count!
Nairaland / General / Nothing Happen By Chance by 24hrUplift: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become.

You never know who these people may be (possibly your roommate, neighbor, coworker, longlost friend, lover, or even a complete stranger) but when you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment that they will affect your life in some profound way.

And sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength, willpower, or heart.

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness, and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul.

Without these small tests, whatever they may be, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. It would be safe and comfortable, but dull and utterly pointless.

The people you meet who affect your life, and the success and downfalls you experience help to create who you become. Even the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones.

If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious when you open your heart. If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because in a way, they are teaching you to love and how to open your heart and eyes to things.

Make every day count!!!

Appreciate every moment and take from those moments everything that you possibly can for you may never be able to experience it again. Talk to people that you have never talked to before, and actually listen. Let yourself fall in love, break free, and set your sights high.

Hold your head up because you have every right to.

Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don’t believe in yourself, it will be hard for others to believe in you. You can make of your life anything you wish. Create your own life then go out and live it with absolutely no regrets.

You can take charge of your life now, or shift it to tomorrow...

But if you are ready, get my book and run with it.

You can download it here: https:///3nvVitO

or

Here : https://aw1850bb.aweb.page/the-p02
Business To Business / FREE BOOK DOWNLOAD: Make Up To $1000 Weekly by 24hrUplift: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2020
Here is the guide...

Making money online is easier than you think!

I will reveal the secret to you now. The secret is kept inside a material that I like to refer to as the “money making machine!”. It will teach and show you a step by step guide on how to make money from the internet legitimately.
You will not be required to travel or import anything.
You don't need to pay me anything for it... It is free.
This is what the pros have been hiding from you — “A genuine secret to making money online.”
The so-called gurus makes huge money with this.

After this training, your account will change from always broke to a stable income!
(I can testify)
There was a time when I use to attend almost all seminars and workshops on self development, income generation & marketing.

I also buy several products as well. Yet I was still tied to my 9-4 job and broke all the time!

NOT ANY MORE
Now, looking back to where I came from, it still feel unbelievable to me (the present independent me). My life have changed positively from implementing the steps in the training I'm about to reveal to you.

Knowing fully well that there are still Millions (if not Billions) of people like me, wandering from one training to another on the journey of making money online, I took the time to put this material together.
If you are interested in making money online, I assure you that you are going to love this!
I'm not here for a joke. I am very serious. I am not here to play games or waste anybody's time.

You may have been lied to before, or deceived about making money online, but this is very very different… don't joke with this material. There is non like it - for free!! You won't see this training anywhere else.

And the download link may not remain forever. This may be your last opportunity to get out of your brokage!
It's free and for everyone. Just instant steps you can do today to start receiving payments in your bank account!
I will drop the direct link here so you can get the training right away. No time to waste time.
No need to waggle.
What you need is exactly what it takes to make money online.
And that's exactly what you will receive straight in your inbox once you follow the link below...

Here is the direct link.. https://2no.co/24CxW5

Download it and make sure you follow the instructions from Aa - Zee. And you will start making money in no time.
No payment. It's free. Just download it and learn what it takes to make money online period!

Inside the material, you will be thought what you need to do, to start making money online once you download the material...
If you follow everything I showed you here, you will be amazed by your results within 24hrs (that is, if you start today)—in fact, you can simply print money on air!

Here is the direct link to your financial freedom: https://2no.co/24CxW5

You will receive the training straight to your inbox once you follow the link above...

And after you download the material, you are going to realize what the so-called gurus are hiding from you about making money online, and the reason behind it—a training that is worth over $50! And a secret that nobody is talking about.

All you need is a mobile phone or a computer to be able to follow the training from A - Z.

If you are ready, follow the link, Download it & learn how to free yourself financially!

Business / Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home by 24hrUplift: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
If you are looking for ways to earn money from home using the internet, I have a good news and a bad news for you.
The good news is, you can make a lot of money online in a relatively short period of time.
And the bad news is, it is highly populated. You can't make a dime without breaking a sweat.

Another good news is, Making money online is easier than you think!

I will reveal the secret to you shortly. The secret is kept inside a material that I like to refer to as the “money making machine!”. It will teach and show you a step by step guide on how to make money from the internet legitimately.
You will not be required to travel or import anything.
This is what the pros have been hiding from you — “A genuine secret to making money online.”

After this training, your account will change from always broke to a stable income!
(I can testify)
There was a time when I use to attend almost all seminars and workshops on self development, income generation & marketing.

I also buy several products as well. Yet I was still tied to my 9-4 job and broke all the time!

NOT ANY MORE
Now, looking back to where I came from, it still feel unbelievable to me (the present independent me). My life have changed positively from implementing the steps in the training I'm about to reveal to you.

Knowing fully well that there are still Millions (if not Billions) of people like me, wandering from one training to another on the journey of making money online, I took the time to put this material together.
If you are interested in making money online, I assure you that you are going to love this!
I'm not here for a joke. I am very serious. I am not here to play games or waste anybody's time.

You may have been lied to before, or deceived about making money online, but this is very very different… don't joke with this material. There is non like it - for free!! You won't see this training anywhere else.

And the download link may not remain forever. This may be your last opportunity to get out of your brokage!
It's free and for everyone. Just instant steps you can do today to start receiving payments in your bank account!
I will drop the direct link here so you can get the training right away. No time to waste time.
No need to waggle.
And that's exactly what you will receive straight in your inbox once you follow the link below...

Download it and make sure you follow the instructions from Aa - Zee. And you will start making money in no time.
No payment. It's free. Just download it and learn what it takes to make money online period!

Inside the material, you will be thought what you need to do, to start making money online once you download the material...
If you follow everything I showed you here, you will be amazed by your results within 24hrs (that is, if you start today)—in fact, you can simply print money on air!

Here is the direct link to your financial freedom: https://2no.co/24CxW5

You will receive the training straight to your inbox once you follow the link above...

And after you download the material, you are going to realize what the so-called gurus are hiding from you about making money online, and the reason behind it—a training that is worth over $50! And a secret that nobody is talking about.

All you need is a mobile phone or a computer to be able to follow the training from A - Z.

If you are ready, follow the link, Download it & learn how to free yourself financially!

Business / Money Making Machine! by 24hrUplift: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2020
I am here today to reveal a secret to you. The secret is hidden inside a material that will teach you how to make money from the internet legitimately. You don't need to travel or import anything.
This is what they have been hiding from you — A genuine secret to making money online.

From always broke to a stable income!
(That was me).

NOT ANY MORE

You may have been lied to, or deceived about making money online, but don't joke with this material. There is non like it - for free!! You won't see this training anywhere else.

And the download link may not remain forever. This may be your last opportunity to get this for free.
No need to waggle.

You can thank me later.

Here is the direct link to
your financial freedom: https://2no.co/24CxW5

You are going to learn what the so-called gurus are hiding from you about making money online here for free—a training that is worth over $50! And a secret that nobody is talking about.

If you are ready, Download and learn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.