Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,586 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

24hrUplift's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24hrUplift's Profile / 24hrUplift's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Business / Re: How To Start Forex Trading Like A.B.C by 24hrUplift: 9:28am On Aug 13
Thomthom:
na now u land
After all the direct details I offered here for free, many still email me for guidance, but I prefer telegram, so is the reason for this post 🙏🙏
No offense bro 🙌
It just a humble plea.
No negative intentions please. I have helped many here, but I noticed the confusion for beginners that was the reason for direct contact.

If I was bad, you would see various nairalanders announcing my name on various thread. Bro.

I'm for real. Bro.

Business / Re: How To Start Forex Trading Like A.B.C by 24hrUplift: 5:59pm On Aug 12
Don't trade without knowledge, that way you will end up losing your money !
If you want to earn profit without any risk then contact me and join my mentorship group.
Get Your all Loss Recoverd And Start Earning within a short period of time.💯
For Further Bussiness Conversations Contact my telegram address.
Programming / Re: How To Connect Your Broker To Metatrader5 by 24hrUplift: 5:55pm On Aug 12
Do you want to double your account with safe trading strategies?
     Join Us at Our Successful telegram Team.
Investment / Re: How To Earn 3 To 5 Dollars Daily Online by 24hrUplift: 5:53pm On Aug 12
If you want to earn profit without any risk then contact me and join my mentorship group—presently free...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Forex: How To Succeed After A Failure by 24hrUplift: 5:51pm On Aug 12
I said again...
Those who need help in trading,  We are ready to help you.
Inbox fast ⏩
Romance / Re: Girls Don Put Pepper �️ For My Eyes � by 24hrUplift: 10:09pm On Aug 11
MMempire:

And you believe I am also those other two accounts (monikers) the quoted. Bro, I swear, you mumu small. Do your research before you conclude.

Just as I expected that you will defend yourself.

Well,...
You can insult me here because you still have the privilege.
Enjoy it while it lasts until the day you will lost it.

Romance / Re: Girls Don Put Pepper �️ For My Eyes � by 24hrUplift: 2:50pm On Aug 10
comradehacker:
Are you pained 😁 cheesy

Oga I no dey joke with my personality.

U no fit abuse me finish and expect a smile from me.

I wish you knew how many people I have help here on Nairaland and other forums, you will just be quiet 🤐 and read silently and then go.

If I have ever scammed anyone here before, you will see them mentioning my name in different thread here.

You just read only one of my posts and you draw conclusion about me as a scammer.

Is that how low the vibration in your brain is??

Romance / Re: Girls Don Put Pepper �️ For My Eyes � by 24hrUplift: 2:20pm On Aug 10
In case you read this post that was intended for a motivation but later misunderstood, and your mind is cooking some insult for me, I want you to pause and ask yourself this one question.

What have I requested from anyone here in my post above ☝🏼? Nothing !!👌🏼

Visit my bio, Read through all my posts and see if I have ever requested any money from anyone here on Nairaland.

I give my knowledge for free. I have sacrifice a lot of knowledge here for free...
I know how much I get paid on Fiverr for one of my contents that I am writing here.
After all this you come here calling me scammer.

Who wan scam you with your little free data.?? You get money

Cc: FRANCISTOWN
Cc: comradehacker
Cc: MMempire
Cc: Mikuni

Or is it the little room you are squatting with your parents that I want to scam.??
Go through my Bio and see how my contents are elevating people.

What have you even sacrificed on this forum??

Romance / Re: Girls Don Put Pepper �️ For My Eyes � by 24hrUplift: 1:54pm On Aug 10
Mikuni:
He wants desperate people to invest in his yeye forex. Thief.
We are here for you 😊.

☝️This is another account of the same op above.
Please notice them.☝️
He has several account here on Nairaland.👌🏼

FRANCISTOWN:

Seun please take care of this mess. I just messaged you on my other account
Investment / Re: How To Earn 3 To 5 Dollars Daily Online by 24hrUplift: 11:42am On Aug 10
NOTICE!
U THINK U ARE GOOD WITH MATHS.? U never lose in any game? U have a smart 🤓 brain?
Don't waste your time 🤠
Let's play a game 🎮
The name is FOREX.
The platform is Metatrader 5 (just like PS 5).
GET A SCORE OF 5/5 AND YOU CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE for LIFE ❤️
We are talking real money to your local bank account.. not on screen.
DIAL my telegram TO START.
💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡💡
Romance / Re: Girls Don Put Pepper �️ For My Eyes � by 24hrUplift: 9:23am On Aug 10
FRANCISTOWN:

Seun please take care of this mess.

You even have the gods to still talk here.. what if I write appeal to Seun to block those your fake account now and he really did it. What will you do now?

Please watch your back 😸
Romance / Re: Girls Don Put Pepper �️ For My Eyes � by 24hrUplift: 9:04am On Aug 10
FRANCISTOWN:

Seun please take care of this mess since the mods are not doing anything about it.

I wonder what you gain out of propaganda conspiracy.?

Enemy of progress...

Your proudness and arrogance have blinded you from the benefit of the post.

Bro.. You can simply walk away and leave those who are having a good time with it.. No offense.sir
You created various account ("comradehacker", "MMempire", "FRANCISTOWN"wink here on Nairaland so you can use them to devalue people's content, and you believe that you can still use that on me right?

You failed.🟥

You even have the gods to still talk here.. what if I write appeal to Seun to block those your fake account now and he really did it. What will you do now?

Please watch your back 😸
Romance / Re: Girls Don Put Pepper �️ For My Eyes � by 24hrUplift: 8:17am On Aug 10
MMempire:

Nice one bursting the unrepentant scammer.

Add your experience or quiet and stop calling names.

Nobody is feeding anyone.
Romance / Re: Girls Don Put Pepper �️ For My Eyes � by 24hrUplift: 8:15am On Aug 10
comradehacker:
🤣 🤣 😂 Some people will still fall for this

Fall for what...read well, before you abuse.. what do you mean? that the post is requesting money from you or what?

If you don't have anything motivating to say, just quiet..
Romance / Re: Girls Don Put Pepper �️ For My Eyes � by 24hrUplift: 8:05am On Aug 10
FRANCISTOWN:

Please do the needful.

Source is there. Bro.
Romance / Girls Don Put Pepper �️ For My Eyes � by 24hrUplift: 6:11am On Aug 10
As_in... Dem don show me shege..

What you are about to read is my story about the past. This is a memory that came to my heart this morning while still on my bed (my eyes shine but never get up).

This is inspired by the story of Paul of Psquare on HipTv.

O-boi, this hustling has finally paid off...

It was not easy in the hands of the female genders.

(and if you are a female reading this, I have just one question for you please: why una be like this?)

I have dated some girls and the reason why they kept leaving was because they expected me to do what their father could not do for them.

(Guys feel free to share your experience on the comments if you had same one 😉)

I was popular in UNIBEN because of my intelligence - but with no car.

Anytime I'm entering the Okada I put on helmet to cover my face, it was so shameful because I couldn't afford to buy a car.

There was this girl in the hostel, even when I'm struggling with my Identity and trekking, she expected me to buy her a car.

When she discovered I couldn't afford one she started hanging around guys with cars before she eventually left me.

If you read most of my posts, they're all inspired by experiences, and a motivation to raise other guys from my previous low life.

To all the girls, thank you for br£aking my heart. You can see my Mansions now.

I turned that experience into my investment by converting the agony to a more digestible formula to learn forex trading at night after lecture each day.

Now I have succeeded and successful.🥰

That same money that made you left me, I'm swimming in it.😂

Life is in stages

One Love ❤️
✨✨✨✨✨

Investment / How To Earn 3 To 5 Dollars Daily Online by 24hrUplift: 5:37am On Aug 10
If you are reading this topic right now, then it means you really want to make real money online (not audio money that you see but can't touch).

Question:
Is it possible to earn 3 to 5 dollars daily online?

Absolutely, it's possible to earn 3 to 5 dollars daily online, and one of the most reliable ways to do this is through Forex trading.

With Forex, you can trade currency pairs and profit from small daily price movements.

The beauty of Forex is that it’s flexible—you can trade anytime, anywhere, making it perfect for fitting around your schedule.

By starting with a small investment and leveraging the right strategies, you can consistently achieve your daily earnings goal.

However, success in Forex comes from choosing the right platform and broker, which is why I recommend Exness, and then the Metatrader 5 platform.

The two mixed together is a daily ATM 🏧 machine. Money maker.

Exness offers a user-friendly platform, tight spreads, and excellent educational resources to help you learn and grow as a trader.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to boost your daily income. Imagine how an extra few dollars a day could add up over time.

Why wait?

Start your Forex trading journey today by registering with Exness and take control of your financial future!

Check my Bio for direct bonus Link.
Try LIKE & SHARE if this write-up is okay — doing this would motivate me to create more contents on this space for your consumption.

Follow me if you Like more Post like this.☝🏼

You can earn $500 weekly profit by Trading Forex. Send me "HI" on telegram to begin your mentorship...

One Love ✌️❤️

Investment / Re: Worrying About Loss? Well I Am Not. by 24hrUplift: 5:11pm On Aug 08
After you just went bankrupt, you see the world from another level 🎚️.👀
Programming / Re: How To Connect Your Broker To Metatrader5 by 24hrUplift: 5:08pm On Aug 08
So true.....
Aside making money, forex trading changes your personality.😍🙃
Nairaland / General / Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 5:06pm On Aug 08
24hrUplift:

Another one...👀💵
There are people making more than this on a daily...

You can do this...bro.

Forex changes the way you view life in general.
Forex trading is easy if your willing to change yourself.😉
Investment / Re: Trading Journal In Forex — Uses And Benefits by 24hrUplift: 4:38pm On Aug 08
Forex have changed my mindset on relationships.
Peep through my lenses.

1. Learning from loses and mistakes.
2. Risk assessment and management. I begun analysing benefits and investing my time with the right prople.
3. Emotional regulation and control.
Investment / Re: 5 Rules To Forex Trading Success by 24hrUplift: 4:35pm On Aug 08
Forex makes you more patient and less reactive to the things outside of your control.

Side effect : prolonged periods of silence 😅😅😅
Business / Re: How To Start Forex Trading Like A.B.C by 24hrUplift: 4:31pm On Aug 08
After Many years in forex, you realize there is no limit how much you can earn and start living your life like you are in GTA VI 🥰
Business / Re: Secret: Steps To Double Your Money On Exness! by 24hrUplift: 4:24pm On Aug 08
Trading really changes the way you view and value money.
Investment / Daily Self-talk For Forex Traders by 24hrUplift: 7:05am On Aug 08
If you are an active trader like me, no doubt you are going to love these affirmations .

Since I don't like typing much , let's go straight to the points..
____
Repeat after me...

1. - “Today, I trade to achieve financial independence and growth. My goal is consistent, disciplined trading, not chasing quick profits.”

2. - “I will always set my stop-loss orders and never risk more than 1-2% of my trading capital on any single trade. Risk management is key to my success.”

3. - “I will wait for my setup. I trust my strategy and will not enter trades out of impatience or fear of missing out.”
____

Great 👍😃
Thanks for reading ❤️ I will see you around ✌️
Sharing insights and strategies on crypto, blockchain, and Forex markets is my hobby ✨🥰

🙏 Follow me for expert analysis and investment tips.📈

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST TO YOUR FOLLOWERS SO OTHERS CAN BENEFIT TOO.🙏

#makemoney #paid2write #salary4life #forexismylife #funds #lifestyle #crypto #freelancewriter #freelancewriting #forextrader #setandforget #reliable #seo #writer #blogger #contentwriter #copywriter

Education / True Life Story About The Rich—you Don't Know by 24hrUplift: 12:24am On Aug 08
A woman asked an old man: "How much do you sell these eggs for?" The old seller replied: "0.50 cents per egg, lady

The woman told him:

“I'll get 6 eggs for 2.50 or I'll leave and get none.”

The old salesman replied:

“You can buy them at whatever price you want.” This is a good start for me because today I haven't sold a single egg and I have to sell everything to feed my family.

She bought these eggs at the price she wanted and left feeling like she had won.

She got into her nice car and went to a fancy restaurant with her boyfriend.

She and her friend ordered what they wanted. They ate little and left most of what they ordered.

She was given a bill of €180. The woman left a whopping €200 and told the owner of the elegant restaurant that the rest was a tip.

This story might seem normal enough for the chef of a luxury restaurant, but very unfair to the egg seller...

The question is:

Why do we always have to demonstrate power over a poor salesman when we buy what he has to offer from him?

And why are we generous to those who don't even need our generosity?

I once read somewhere:

"My father bought goods from the poor at high prices even though he didn't need these things.

He sometimes paid them more. I was in shock. One day I asked him, "Why are you doing this, Dad?"

And my father replied:

"This is charity wrapped in dignity, my daughter"

I know most of you will not share this message but if you are one of the people who took the time to read this story please share this story.

Maybe you're sowing a good seed..

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.