Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,217 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

24hrUplift's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24hrUplift's Profile / 24hrUplift's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Investment / Re: If You Are Not Trading Forex Now, You Are Missing Out by 24hrUplift: 7:40am On Mar 24
24hrUplift:

I say what I do.
And I do what I say.
Here is one of my trade on the Australian Dollar.
Last week, I refused to close it in loss.
So I let it run through.... that is why I do not use stop loss because most times, the market will reverse immediately after hitting your stop loss.
In this case, some people will double trade by selling and buying at the same time.

But when you double trade, the market can easily trapped your trade forever.

So... In a situation like this one on the screenshot, I wait for the market to come back to my favor.

The market will always reverse to your favor if you are patient.

That's why I always encourage my followers to have good amount in their account so that you don't loss a trade that was supposed to bring huge profits to you.

I have said this already before to those of you who chat me up on telegram to request my account management on a little account.

When you have at least $100 in your account, the market can never go against you with a 0.01 lot on gold πŸͺ™.

I said "at least $100 in your account".. but it's not a rule.

You can have $200, $500, and even $2,000 in your trading account!
It is still your money!

The higher the amount in your account, the higher the lot size I can trade with itβ€”and the higher the profit for you!

I know what I do. I am not a gambler ✌️

I make sure to place my trades in strategic position where the market can never go 15pips against me.

This is where the profit comes from.

No gambling here fans.

I know what I do. And I love what I do ✌️😎

Investment / Re: If You Are Not Trading Forex Now, You Are Missing Out by 24hrUplift: 7:19am On Mar 24
24hrUplift:
Yes.
EVERY trade is an opportunity to learn and grow. NO GIVING UP πŸ™‚

Now, receive sense, and set up your trading account now.

MT5 should be in your device right now. Fire πŸ”₯ it up right away, let's print some cool cash on the Air.

MAKE MONEY AND CHANGE YOUR STORY.

Your loyal Mentor,
Invez2or ❀️

I say what I do.
And I do what I say.
Here is one of my trade on the Australian Dollar.
Last week, I refused to close it in loss.
So I let it run through.... that is why I do not use stop loss because most times, the market will reverse immediately after hitting your stop loss.
In this case, some people will double trade by selling and buying at the same time.

But when you double trade, the market can easily trapped your trade forever.

So... In a situation like this one on the screenshot, I wait for the market to come back to my favor.

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 11:21pm On Mar 23
JasonNOTStatham:
Office weh dey inside one bedroom abi computer shop for Australia?

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Investment / If You Are Not Trading Forex Now, You Are Missing Out by 24hrUplift: 11:16pm On Mar 23
Yes. You heard me right.

If You are not Trading Forex now, You are in a very tite spot.

Since the economy is rising, there is probability that your daily expense will doubled.

And most times, salaries and daily incomes are not double.

So.. how can one survive the challenge.?

A young lady, (an old friend actually) looked at my hands in one super store, and smiled saying: "Bros you still dey eat sardine?" I replied: Ah..why not. Abi is it not safe to eat?? And she replied Hmm... That one na yahoo boys dey buy am nah πŸ˜„.." she said jokingly, but I got the message πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Things have become so expensive that we are forced to eat what we can afford while sacrificing our taste.

That's why I keep telling you. NEVER DEPENDS ON SINGLE INCOME!

The economy is not friendly.

Never depends on single income. Make investment to create a second income, like Forex trading. You can earn huge profits.

When people want to have money, they usually have a job where they work and earn money. But sometimes, that one job is not enough to get all the things we need or want.

So some people find another way to make money called Forex trading. It's like playing a game where you can buy and sell different things and if you do it right, you can make a lot of moneyπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

It's important to have more than one way to get money so that we can have everything we need and save for the future (for our children).

When people work, they earn money. But sometimes, just having one job and one source of money is not enough.

So, some people (like us) choose to invest their money in things like Forex trading and are happy today.

Forex trading is a way to make more money by buying and selling different currencies from around the world.

It's like playing a game where you try to make the most money possible. By doing this, you can earn a lot of profit and have another source of income besides your regular job.

There is enough money for all of us to be make on the market.

My Dear, come make real money in a legitimate way.

I have teach many poor people on the internet how to double their money and work at home, trading forex.

You have no excuse not to trade crypto.
Even with no experience, you can still do Copy-Trading where you earn right from the trade of the experts.
EVERY trade is an opportunity to learn and grow. NO GIVING UP πŸ™‚

Now, receive sense, and set up your trading account now.

MT5 should be in your device right now. Fire πŸ”₯ it up right away, let's print some cool cash on the Air.

MAKE MONEY AND CHANGE YOUR STORY.

Your loyal Mentor,
Invez2or ❀️

Career / Re: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by 24hrUplift: 9:39pm On Mar 23
24hrUplift:
Whatever your life endeavour be committed to it.

Avoid distraction and learn to start saving a penny from every kobo you make. Pray and be careful the spouse you choose to spend and live your life with.

It's fundamental to your success, happiness and wellbeing in life. Cheers!

Don't ever put all ur eggs in one basket or build any long relationship in d name of after school and service u guys will marry. my brother she will fail you and u will be seen by everyone that u are not serious.😎✌️
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 9:35pm On Mar 23
Davigle:

On the contrary in my humble opinion I'd say sell. due to geopolitical tension leading to FUD which will drive demand into US dollar as investors will flock to it and gold for save haven, Ukraine go collect from Russia next week wotoporously. beside that USD is also fundamentally strong.

Well, let's see how it goes when the market opens 😎
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 4:28pm On Mar 23
BinaryRocks:

0.1 lot size on gold with $100 account?
Your stop loss nko?
grin

No mercy on the Forex market. That is why you will mostly see the trend πŸ“ˆ reverse after hitting your stop loss.... while you glitch your teeth...
No mercy at all.
Be brave and Wise up.
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 4:17pm On Mar 23
24hrUplift:

Personally, I can't remember the last time I used Stop loss..πŸ›‘
..and I also teach my students to stop using stop loss.

Do you know why.
Because, WE DO NOT GUESS THE DIRECTION OF THE MARKET... WE KNOW IT FIRST BEFORE PLACING A TRADE as you can see on the screenshot below πŸ‘‡

If you can't get it... wait until you are sure of the direction. Stop gambling your money away!!!

DO NOT LET THE FEAR of MISSING OUT TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS.

Now, let me show you a simple chart πŸ“‰πŸ“ˆ about the Australian Dollar.

Look at the screen below very well.

This is the present state of the market on this currency πŸ’².
On Monday morning πŸŒ„ the market will open...

Now that you are looking at the chart... Is it difficult for you tell were the market will go

Absolutely not... I believe you are ready for a huge buy on Monday!!

See you later. Guys.

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 4:03pm On Mar 23
Donsheddy:

How easy is it to get 1000$ for a common man in this economy....
If you have thr skill set prop firm is the one and only true way to build up good capital....

So... Are you telling me now that if I drop $1,000 right now, you can help me to set up a prop firm?
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:57pm On Mar 23
BinaryRocks:

0.1 lot size on gold with $100 account?
Your stop loss nko?
grin

Personally, I can't remember the last time I used Stop loss..πŸ›‘
..and I also teach my students to stop using stop loss.

Do you know why.
Because, WE DO NOT GUESS THE DIRECTION OF THE MARKET... WE KNOW IT FIRST BEFORE PLACING A TRADE as you can see on the screenshot below πŸ‘‡

If you can't get it... wait until you are sure of the direction. Stop gambling your money away!!!

DO NOT LET THE FEAR of MISSING OUT TO CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS.

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:42pm On Mar 23
PriceActionZ:
Yes, they are contesting the reviews on trustpilot and trustpilot likely remove it after 3 days without evidences. They are clever thief. What they do most times is pay small wins and hype it. Those that buy big challenges and win large are choked with excuses on violations. They don't even trade on live accounts just as the present case of TFT. And if they do, all the money being deducted or fraudulently obtained are used to pay the small wins.
Best thing is to monitor them on social media: twitter ,yt, Facebook, discord and downgrade them. That's what is happening on TFT anytime they post a video on yt, people quickly attack them.Web 3.0 ponzi scheme.

Good.

Hey guys, anyone here still have account with BFP Prop Firm?

I can't access my account with them 😞..
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:32pm On Mar 23
Geovanni412:

Which broker go allow you place that kind trade on traditional instruments?

Minimum lot size for most pairs is already above that $2 range if someone is trading with average stop loss (40 pips).

The only way to get risk of $1 or $2 per trade with average stop loss is if one is trading synthetics (crash1000, dex indices)

That is why there is peace of mind when trading with your own personal money.

You trade the lot of your choice with no hindrance. And you make a killing huge profits during the CPI News, FMO, and other News day. Bro.

Wise up. ✌️
Cash at hand is better than
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:26pm On Mar 23
Donsheddy:

Easier said than done πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If you can make 500$ to 1000$ per day with 100$ account trading gold...

Den prop will even make it far easier for you....
You should have at least $1m in equity

What if you had $1m in equity that you can't withdraw, and a $1,000 in your account that can solve immediate need.??

1 Like

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 1:40pm On Mar 23
G30fx:
All the prop firms are scammers i wonder why people still prefer using them rather than funding your FX broker account if you can afford $500 and above trade and make your withdrawals at your will

You don't even need to have up to $500 in your personal account to be making good profit from your trades...
With $100 personal real account, and a 0.1 lot size on gold πŸͺ™, making between $500 to $1,000 during news hour per day is achievable with rest of mind.
Career / Re: A Word Is Enough For The Wise by 24hrUplift: 11:31am On Mar 23
Whatever your life endeavour be committed to it.

Avoid distraction and learn to start saving a penny from every kobo you make. Pray and be careful the spouse you choose to spend and live your life with.

It's fundamental to your success, happiness and wellbeing in life. Cheers!
Career / A Word Is Enough For The Wise by 24hrUplift: 8:33am On Mar 23
Men who are 35+,
Please give one piece of advice to men from 18-34.
It can be about; life, women, money, or lifestyle.

Business / Re: Stop Scrolling. Read This.. by 24hrUplift: 6:43am On Mar 23
The first step to becoming rich is capacity development.

No shortcut ✌️
Nairaland / General / Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 6:41am On Mar 23
enemyofprogress:
Another trash on front page

We-re..
You be really enemy of progress (as your name) πŸ™‚
Nairaland / General / Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 9:49pm On Mar 22
24hrUplift:

1. Don't take it personally, it's a general problem affecting everybody. Don't go and be displaying your unclothedness in the bank, those who did didn't get shishi.

2. Suspend all your projects for now until things normalize. Don't kill yourself because you have set a target for yourself.

3. The most important thing now is feeding and health. It's not bad if you touch your savings at this time to survive.

4. Reduce going about to places that are not very important.

5. Stop the unnecessary show of affluence and you don't have to impress anyone now. If you cannot maintain your standard please reduce it for now. If you don't eat meat this time you won't die.

6. Avoid bad and shocking news if you can, especially if you already have high blood pressure. Instead listen to good music, watch comedies and laugh out stress.

7. This is not the time to forsake God or get discouraged in serving God. In fact this is the time to *serve God more*

8. Always know that this time will still come and pass like *CORONA VIRUS* etc.Β  Don't kill yourself because your tomorrow is far better than your today.

We will conquer this one too by the special grace of God, Amen

ALWAYS KNOW THAT TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND I DO.

Wishing us all a wonderful day.

Guys, this post should bring encouragement and peace.

Not tribalism, differentiation, arguments, nor the discussion of the country's problem here-that will make you poorer.

Please leave the problem where it is. You can't solve them.
Not that we don't know the solutions.
It's just that...
THE SOLUTIONS ARE BEYOND YOU.

Even your president on that sit, has someone else presiding over himβ€”telling him what and not what to do.

What do you not know... that the borrower is a slave to the lender?

If you think your complaining here will move a pin in this type of country where the rich are above the law (no matter what they did), you are wasting your time and your life.

I love feeling good about life. I make people happy when I can. Give them hope when I can, and help them make more money through Robot Ai trading on the Forex market.

I have 3 people in my house feeding under me apart from my students that I occasionally subscribe at times.

I believe... Good will always come to those who seeks it.....so why kill your self over what you cannot control.

Even your own household is difficult to rule at times β€” talk less of a whole country of disobedient citizens who prefer driving one way (wrong lay) on a double express road.

My advice....

If you have a job, do it well with your whole soul.

If you have a business, do it well with your whole soul. No abusing of customers. Be humble.

If you have a Forex trading account like MT5, do it well with your whole soul. Remove greed and emotion...or join my VIP Signal group for free β€” so you know when to buy or sell.

Make your money as you want. Enjoy your time while you still can, But do not loss your humanity side to harsh economy.

We shall all fulfill our dreams together.

But... If we start to fight ourselves now, how can we reach our highest profitable point.

I often see the effect on my trades whenever I am angry and emotional while on the Forex, trading.

So guys, once again, this post should bring encouragement and peace.

Not tribalism, differentiation, arguments, nor the discussion of the country's problem here-that will make you poorer with unnecessary headaches.

Please leave the problem where it is. You can't solve them.
Not that we don't know the solutions.
It's just that...
THE SOLUTIONS ARE BEYOND YOU.

Let's just have a good time here together.

Always remember to do things that makes you happy.

The numbers of people with high blood pressure is going up every day. Don't add one to the number πŸ˜‰

I love πŸ’• you all...

Nairaland / General / Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 9:02pm On Mar 22
Fatbam005:
You belong to the have not category the reason for your public outcry

Hmm...
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 6:56pm On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:
You cannot survive this if you are not strong upstairs (mentally), $9,000 gone just like that - This is just one of the reasons I fight against quitting what brings a regular, constant, assured income to the table (Your Job). Keeping your job should not stop you from trading FULL TIME either.

Throughout my trading, I downloaded my mt4 statement and manually calculated my mean lot size, so I guided my usable lot size with my calculated mean. Then I sent them this email last week.

Now, see the email I sent these scammer prop firm, infinityforexfunds last week. I traded with active caution and consciousness of the consistency rules which I posted here for all, in fact, I posted the accounts live on forexfactory and carried all along here as it was traded live.

Now, you know what they will do, they will pay the $1,000 remaining profit, they have denied me my challenge fee that is supposed to be refunded; then they will post on their instagram story that they paid $1000 share. We all have to fight this together cos what goes round comes around, and you or your family/friends may be next prop scam victim.

O-boy, you know book.πŸ‘

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 6:47pm On Mar 22
zionstaar75:
I've just been reading about this hardship I can't feel it. I'm from zion where we lay up gold as dust

Uwa Zion Prince .. I salute your office.

Share the cake πŸŽ‚ na-a...
Nairaland / General / Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 4:10pm On Mar 22
SeeWahala:
Nobody should be surprised whenever apc e-rats come up with this type of posts in their own propaganda too.

They will even go as far as telling you to punch 3 more holes in your belt to compensate for the plans they have to finally leave you emaciated within the next 8 years cry

Some of these people here, have anger issues...

Very obvious πŸ™‚

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 4:08pm On Mar 22
SultanOfAbia:
Next time go and sell your vote for 2k naira.

Collect 2k and suffer rigorously for 4 years grin grin grin grin grin

Keep your fight to your self Oga.

That is not the purpose of this post.✌️

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 4:06pm On Mar 22
armadeo:
No meat. How you wan take see the food to the end.

Meat be like prize at the end of a race. When you chop finish you win meat.

Meat must dey.

cheesy angry
Funny bone..
Nairaland / General / Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 4:04pm On Mar 22
hustla:
Se na solution be this instead of holding leaders accountable?

Suffering and smiling.. Just like our parents did smh

shocked

Oga forget about our leader... Let the cleansing start from your own heart.

The same people that can not maintain orderliness here, are the same people promoting peace and order in other countries like UK, Canada, United States, and other develop countries.

If you see them there, very quiet and peaceful as water.

You come here telling me about one leader, when a little office holder like your community chairmen is using the heads of their own people.

1 Like 1 Share

Nairaland / General / Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 3:56pm On Mar 22
96ACE:
Wishing you a wonderful day too. smiley

Thank you πŸ’•

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 3:56pm On Mar 22
iCauseTrouble:
Una never see anything....
The hardship is much for people. But I will vote Tinubu in 2027 just to punish them more.
I told them in 2023 how bad Tinubu is, but they said it is there turn.
Hunger knows no tribe, religion, or ethnicity.
Ebin pawa till 2031 grin

Oya, why you dey cause trouble now..πŸ™„ that is not the purpose of this article ☝️
Nairaland / General / How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria by 24hrUplift: 12:12pm On Mar 22
1. Don't take it personally, it's a general problem affecting everybody. Don't go and be displaying your unclothedness in the bank, those who did didn't get shishi.

2. Suspend all your projects for now until things normalize. Don't kill yourself because you have set a target for yourself.

3. The most important thing now is feeding and health. It's not bad if you touch your savings at this time to survive.

4. Reduce going about to places that are not very important.

5. Stop the unnecessary show of affluence and you don't have to impress anyone now. If you cannot maintain your standard please reduce it for now. If you don't eat meat this time you won't die.

6. Avoid bad and shocking news if you can, especially if you already have high blood pressure. Instead listen to good music, watch comedies and laugh out stress.

7. This is not the time to forsake God or get discouraged in serving God. In fact this is the time to *serve God more*

8. Always know that this time will still come and pass like *CORONA VIRUS* etc.Β  Don't kill yourself because your tomorrow is far better than your today.

We will conquer this one too by the special grace of God, Amen

ALWAYS KNOW THAT TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND I DO.

Wishing us all a wonderful day.

173 Likes 18 Shares

Business / Stop Scrolling. Read This.. by 24hrUplift: 3:36am On Mar 22
Yes. Read this..

Many people chase after money, and they continue to google things like "how to make money online," "how to make your first million," etc.

But they forget that the first step to becoming rich is capacity development.

You learn about something in particular β€” like Forex trading ethics.

You then practice what you have learned and gain experience through trial and failure until you become Expert, leading to success.

You can not make money at a level that's beyond your capabilities and mindset.

Learning to understand how the FX market works and how news affects the Forex market can earn you big amount of money in a short time.

You can not become rich if your spirit and soul are empty.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER...

But.. You need the right knowledge (I mean targeted knowledge). Practical knowledge moulded by experience and perspectives. Along with mentorship and a community of like-minded people (like my VIP SIGNAL GROUP).

Success for your investment is what we offer you when you are here with us.

Make sure to always check here. Enable the notification on your device.

In-here, You get the latest report that will affect the market in the next few hours, the right time to buy or sell and the emotional side of the chart πŸ“‰

I use special analytic tools to monitor the market to avoid losses by getting ready for higher volatility.

If you join us, you Earn with us ..

I will see you tomorrow πŸ€—

Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:07am On Mar 22
Jameselias:
How do people make money in this thing

Google is your friend..
Business / Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:03am On Mar 22
Frank571:

Mr Gabson pls how do you do it?
From strategy to risk management to others. pls pls what are we doing wrong

If you can control your emotions and greed... You have won half of the game.😎

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.