Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You (46805 Views)

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by MrCork: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2015
lagmostkuit, sweery I bet mechanics , bus condoctors & taxi drivers find u so attractive... I lie?...u looook the type though! (no ofeeinse) undecided
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Blankstare(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2015
When she doesn't call u @ all
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by segemint(f): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2015
DonX001:

Babe, na fight?? Its his opinion....which actually has some element of truth in it, even if not always true.
what useless element of truth? Smh
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2015
MrCork:
lagmostkuit, sweery I bet mechanics , bus condoctors & taxi drivers find u so attractive... I lie?...u looook the type though! (no ofeeinse) undecided
[size=15pt]I bet u're a jobless maggot!

Stop mentioning me and get a life
[/size]
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by derecho(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2015
So if a girl puts her phone on speaker when receiving ur call she doesn't like him?What if she wants to show off, especially if the people at the background haven't met the guy before?
Again what kind of responsible girl sleeps with a guy she's not married to as a proof of love?
The truth is many do not know that Love is deeper than feelings. If you don't have God,you don't know true love. You can never give what you don't have.
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2015
ok...
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by MrCork: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2015
lagmostkuit:

[size=15pt]I bet u're a jobless maggot!

Stop mentions me and get a life
[/size]

^^^^^ WOW..English Gramma!! ...anyways Ladies do not swaaaar & clearly u need help coz u will not fit in .. Our job is to help u!!!! (no ofeinse) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by DonX001: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2015
dmcdad:

God go bless you jare. I think say na only me no send sef. Lol @ the emboldened. I like that.

grin grin. Na so o, no time.
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2015
Nigerian ladies

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by DonX001: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2015
segemint:

If you dont like a guy, would you straff him? (thats speaking for normal girls o, not runs girls)

Simple Yes or No....no bible quotes yet grin
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by DonX001: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2015
pinkbee:
I'm most guilty of...

(9). Giving a street address and as I'm called to come out, I'll ask the victim to give me some minutes to get dressed. That getting dressed will take over 30mins n I'll switch off my phone.

If you do this, i may be tempted to shoot you with a giant shotgun! grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Aipete2(f): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2015
Guys will keep on disturbing even after saying 'NO'

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by XavierBlue(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2015
segemint:
baby i swear i can kill a mosquito for you:DYour beauty is a parablegrin.

XavierBlue
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by meKdollz(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2015
They have σηℓу two letter word wen chattin wit you...."I" and "K"They have σηℓу two letter word wen chattin wit you...."I" and "K"They have σηℓу two letter word wen chattin wit you...."I" and "K"
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Revolva(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2015
all naija babes r the sam weda na d one wey full church the same mentality....they can never rip me...i always rip dem...before dey show me their colors
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by germaphobe(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2015
1. They avoid eye contact when alone with you.
2. They usually dont reply your sms with better result
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by mosefin19(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2015
she didnt do all dis except dat sex part...she always call..caring..and humble.. does it now mean she doesn't luv me enough??
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Mavor: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
baby i swear i can kill a mosquito for you:DYour beauty is a parablegrin.

XavierBlue

Yea she make sense.
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Mavor: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2015
meKdollz:
They have σηℓу two letter word wen chattin wit you...."I" and "K"They have σηℓу two letter word wen chattin wit you...."I" and "K"They have σηℓу two letter word wen chattin wit you...."I" and "K"
To be fair, it seems that most 9ja ladies have lost the art of conversation, due to the widespread use of social media these days. It doesn't necessarily mean that the girl is too full of herself.
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by bummyla(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2015
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by activelyA(f): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2015
GHoJes:
Before doing all in the list, she told him NO, then he sought the opinion of his mumu friends who think they have bossoms but they told him when a woman says no, she means yes and he continues with the force that produces irritation.
EXACTLY!!!!
SO TRUEEEEE!!!
who brought up that theory IMAGINE!
If a woman does want u, she will be diplomatic about her chioce of words and not straightforwardly saying NO
so a NO means "NO" angry

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by dmcdad: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mavor:
To be fair, it seems that most 9ja ladies have lost the art of conversation, due to the widespread use of social media these days. It doesn't necessarily mean that the girl is too full of herself.
And frankly, this is only helping them to be dull and duller than they were.Not all though, but majority.
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by promise3048(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oma89:
Giving out my number is no buggy, if I like you I save it. If I don't like you I won't save it and each time you call you have to explain all over again how we met and how you got my number until you get tired and stop calling. grin grin guys don't just take NO for an answer they always want to push forward.
girl u wicked die,nawa o see wickedness
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by topemirates(m): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
slim19:
8. They reply you with "K"

The last one that gave me such reply got her ass blocked!
No time!!!
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Fkhalifa(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
pinkbee:
I'm most guilty of...
(8 ). Saving phone numbers with 'Somebody' or 'Who' (I actually forget their names even if reminded a million times).

(9). Giving a street address and as I'm called to come out, I'll ask the victim to give me some minutes to get dressed. That getting dressed will take over 30mins n I'll switch off my phone.

(10) More wicked things that I can't share.

I feel bad for all these things I did. Wish I can apologize but everyone probably got over it. cheesy.

A simple No i cant give my number out,i cant give out my address, am not interested would have beeb better than all those wicked moves, put yourself in guys shoes ehn, not everyone can handle being treated harshly by that person they so desire cry
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Though,few girls whom I got interested in and invited for a dates never showed up.If at all any date tries number 7 with me, I will go to the cashier and inform him/her that nobody should order anything at my expense.I will look out for one of her beautiful friend and excuse her to another table for a chat,then I will ask her to order whatever food she want while I tell the waiter to give other girls and my date, meatpie and a pet coke each.No more for them.I go hold reasonable cash with atm card that day sha o.I no wan wash plates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by promise3048(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
pinkbee:
I'm most guilty of...
(8 ). Saving phone numbers with 'Somebody' or 'Who' (I actually forget their names even if reminded a million times).

(10) More wicked things that I can't share.

I feel bad for all these things I did. Wish I can apologize but everyone probably got over it. cheesy.

no need to apologise u don wicked finish
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Frankicent(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
slim19:
8. They reply you with "K"
I ha8 the kk ehn
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Frankicent(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Manuelson:
Thats hw my guy waz nacking this babe.. D guy con dey feel like Stallone.. Dey ask "who's your daddy!!"
Babe con dey shout "Major General........"

My guy cudnt explain d kind of weakness wey enter him body...

chai lolz
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by chukslawrence(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
In a chat, u send hi they reply I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^ WOW..English Gramma!! ...anyways Ladies do not swaaaar & clearly u need help coz u will not fit in .. Our job is to help u!!!! (no ofeinse) undecided
[size=15pt]Useless fellow![/size]
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fkhalifa:
A simple No i cant give my number out,i cant give out my address, am not interested would have beeb better than all those wicked moves, put yourself in guys shoes ehn, not everyone can handle being treated harshly by that person they so desire cry
My dear some guys brag about 'I don't take no for an answer'.

Leave me! Them no gree.
U r stupid! Them no gree.
Get out!
Stop bugging me!
Ur face makes me wanna puke! Them still no gree...

I even dared a guy that I'll give him my number only IF he kneels and beg for it in d middle of a busy roundabout. Unfortunately, he did while his friends n everyone around laughed at him n called him names. I had to keep my words na. I gave him my number. Funny thing is I can't even remember his name even though we talked on phone for months.

Some guys can mumu. U will not believe it. It's not my fault.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / My Colleague's Hook Up Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.