Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You (46880 Views)

6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
promise3048:
no need to apologise u don wicked finish

No be me cause am o!
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
DonX001:

If you do this, i may be tempted to shoot you with a giant shotgun! grin
tongue
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
slim19:
8. They reply you with "K"
grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by zikray: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
grin tell her to fast 7 days and 7 night. cheesy

XavierBlue

or go to Shiloh 2015

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by 9japatroit(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
GHoJes:
Before doing all in the list, she told him NO, then he sought the opinion of his mumu friends who think they have bossoms but they told him when a woman says no, she means yes and he continues with the force that produces irritation.
u r wrong brother,sometimes they don't actually say nada,they simply act that way.

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by MrCork: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
...ok..wears is that Gabalantick bush village tribal mark Uganda lookin chick called lagmostkuit that keeps tryn to impress me coz ama Londoner?... COME OUTSIDE... Goat!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
undecided undecided
MrCork:
...ok..wears is that Gabalantick bush village tribal mark Uganda lookin chick called lagmostkuit that keeps tryn to impress me coz ama Londoner?... COME OUTSIDE... Goat!!!! angry
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sassybae:
undecided undecided
Bae don't mind him..
kiss kiss
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lol buh wah did you do to him
lagmostkuit:

Bae don't mind him..
kiss kiss
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol buh wah did you do to him
I'm still trying to figure it out too! lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lol that guy is funny, or you're light skinned?
lagmostkuit:

I'm still trying to figure it out too! lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol that guy is funny, or you're light skinned?
Lol cheesy

I'm not light skinned oh!
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by MrCork: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Lol cheesy

...see yor umbrela head like Moto cycle helmet....who told u u r lightskin? How? angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hehehe check your mentions, he just said you're lightskinned
lagmostkuit:

Lol cheesy

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmmm.. All I do is to be very polite...SMARMY.til u eventually get the message.

So tomorrow u can't say u hv anything on me, at least I wasn't rude, mean...... grin grin
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sassybae:
Hehehe check your mentions, he just said you're lightskinned
Don't mind him..
I'm not light skinned, at least kinglekan can testify to it. grin
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Huh undecided..kinglekan?
Oya lekan come nd tell me if its true cheesy
lagmostkuit:

Don't mind him..
I'm not light skinned, at least kinglekan can testify to it. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sassybae:
Huh undecided..kinglekan?
Oya lekan come nd tell me if its true cheesy
grin grin
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by kinglekan: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Don't mind him..
I'm not light skinned, at least _kinglekan can testify to it. grin

This information is classified @testify wink

Sassybae check her dp.

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Saying nothing till kinglekan comes here
lagmostkuit:

grin grin
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mtcheew I've been dulling since dint even check undecided
Lagmostkuit..you're beautiful kiss
kinglekan:

This information is classified @testify wink

Sassybae check her dp.

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sassybae:
Thanks bae!
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Anytime dear kiss
lagmostkuit:

Thanks bae!

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by kinglekan: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sassybae:

Hehehehehe!! grin

You knw me nah, I gat eyes for the good looking. wink

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Yea I know
When it comes to women tongue
kinglekan:

Hehehehehe!! grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Hehehehehe!! grin

For ya mind grin grin
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by kinglekan: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
lagmostkuit:

For ya mind grin grin

But you sef knw na. wink

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by Juniorbuba(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thats hw my guy waz nacking this babe.. D guy con dey feel like Stallone.. Dey ask "who's your daddy!!"
Babe con dey shout "Major General........"

My guy cudnt explain d kind of weakness wey enter him body...

pls wat is nackin?
Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by golden2598: 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
XavierBlue:
i doubt if such guys still exist. @ the bolded.

XavierBlue

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by golden2598: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
three most important things why human are different,values,conception,and environmental differences.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You by laborious(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2017
dmcdad:

My dear, lets be real with each-other now. You and I know that if these same girls come around and a guy fails to initiate any move, them go use the guy as topic for their chit-chats as per say him dey dull.

Naija girls have made it so that if she visits and you fail to do those stunts, you become less of a man. A friend of mine got a visitor. Visited him and slept over even. But you now what? The girl no gree my guy to **** you know... My guy tried and tried but to no avail. Then my guy lock-up. Do you know that, the following day after the girl left him for home, she come dey tell my guy say him f**k up. That he should have insisted all the more. That she was only doing their normal IGG. That if she didn't have it in mind, why would she visit in the first place. And not just visiting, but even sleeping over.

Imagine yourself to be my friend and such opportunity arises in the future. Would you wanna dull yourself?

Let me clear one thing... I am not saying every girl that visits, one should do same. neither am I saying every girl has such in mind. Just that, experience has taught many guys lessons not to toil with such chances.
brovers please I take God beg you don ever follow his theory o, if I make a pass at her the first and second time and she rejects then,then I would carry my phalus out of the room jeje or better still roll down to sleep on the floor,coz if you use force, you would be made to understand that it is rape...d babe just carry you friend play ten ten

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.