Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics (10077 Views)

13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Fulaboy(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2015
kokoA:
Some guys lack the confidence of a MAN. Here is how I roll; I give you all the loving loving to show that I like you, do the "please pick me from home and drop me there", nice text messages, phone calls, "respect a lady" crap and all the mumuish things possible. grin But the day I make my intentions known and you refuse or say "let me think about it", that's the day I automatically switch on my "go to hell" mode, usually, I delete you off my phone and memory that moment like play like play. I don't know why it's quite easy for me to that. A girl once told me this after I fashied her for 2 weeks "kokoA (not real name), you don't know what love is all about and even if try to explain you won't understand, you're to blunt" and I said "bullocks to that woman!" Another one once said "and I thought you are different, you should have given me time to think things through properly. I doubt you ever liked me in the first place". My response was "madam, after all my display of affection towards you (I'm talking 3 months here) if you'd still need to think before you know if you love then there's no need, it's that simple" and she was like "issues like this is not as simple as you think. Why is everything about you so YES or NO".. grin Guy! Flee from friend zone from day one. There's nothing like "keep trying" with Nigerian girls.
I feel your pain Bro embarassed some ladies wicked sha
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by kokoA(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2015
Fulaboy:
I feel your pain Bro embarassed some ladies wicked sha
They are not wicked, they are rather senseless. If you give them all the attention, they will see how vulnerable you are and treat you like crap (Friend zoning), but the moment you kick them off your mind, give them 1 month max and they will back pinging, texting, calling,etc you. Bro, that's the moment to STRIKE and clean mouth grin it has been working for me.
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by dmcdad: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2015
kokoA:
Some guys lack the confidence of a MAN. Here is how I roll; I give you all the loving loving to show that I like you, do the "please pick me from home and drop me there", nice text messages, phone calls, "respect a lady" crap and all the mumuish things possible. grin But the day I make my intentions known and you refuse or say "let me think about it", that's the day I automatically switch on my "go to hell" mode, usually, I delete you off my phone and memory that moment like play like play. I don't know why it's quite easy for me to that. A girl once told me this after I fashied her for 2 weeks "kokoA (not real name), you don't know what love is all about and even if try to explain you won't understand, you're to blunt" and I said "bullocks to that woman!" Another one once said "and I thought you are different, you should have given me time to think things through properly. I doubt you ever liked me in the first place". My response was "madam, after all my display of affection towards you (I'm talking 3 months here) if you'd still need to think before you know if you love then there's no need, it's that simple" and she was like "issues like this is not as simple as you think. Why is everything about you so YES or NO".. grin Guy! Flee from friend zone from day one. There's nothing like "keep trying" with Nigerian girls.
Correct person! ME and you na the same make I no lie. E dey very easy for me to just fashy girl sharp sharp. I no dey waste time sef. If I woo grl finish, me dey use my mouth tell the girl say make she tell me NO once and for all. I wooed a girl sometime and she gave me the usual "I would think about it". Me come say no shiit, come lock up. A month pass I no ask this girl how far. She come go meet my guy dey complain say bla bla bla. Na she still summon (lol) me to tell me YES.

Guy no time oooooooo. Any guy wey wan lobby, e concern am. But me? Lai-lai!
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 04, 2015
Me no get confidence like that.
That's how i told a girl 'I love you' and she replied with 'thank you' with a smile emoji
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Fulaboy(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2015
kokoA:
They are not wicked, they are rather senseless. If you give them all the attention, they will see how vulnerable you are and treat you like crap (Friend zoning), but the moment you kick them off your mind, give them 1 month max and they will back pinging, texting, calling,etc you. Bro, that's the moment to STRIKE and clean mouth grin it has been working for me.
Lol That's a good strategy if I must admit!!! Infact I'm putting into practice grin
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Fulaboy(m): 11:59am On Aug 04, 2015
MuhdG:
Me no get confidence like that.
That's how i told a girl 'I love you' and she replied with 'thank you' with a smile emoji
Lol you gat to be kidding me grin or you wan stay single thru out your life ni?
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lol you gat to be kidding me grin or you wan stay single thru out your life ni?
Hmm omo na true talk o. From that time i never tell any babe that kind thing again.
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Fulaboy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
MuhdG:

Hmm omo na true talk o. From that time i never tell any babe that kind thing again.
I wonder which strategy did you used to get your current gf
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fulaboy:
I wonder which strategy did you used to get your current gf
Lol.

Its pretty easy!
I never said the L word, i only said in through action wink
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by dmcdad: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
MuhdG:

Lol.

Its pretty easy!
I never said the L word, i only said in through action wink
Works well for me. Very effective for those who know how to go about it.
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
kokoA:

Show her your d1ck from day 1.

Its either the 'fvck-zone' or the 'no-zone'.

Be a sexual threat from the get go.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
kokoA:

They are not senseless. That's just how they're designed.

You can't get angry at FB not behaving like NL - or vice versa.

We have pre-programmed responses to different behaviours.
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by kokoA(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

They are not senseless. That's just how they're designed.

You can't get angry at FB not behaving like NL - or vice versa.

We have pre-programmed responses to different behaviours.
and that's why guys keep choping dem like biscuit grin We already know their responses.
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Trinxie(f): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lol grin hope you no dey friendzone our fellow brothers
Err, them go still enter friend zone somehow noni...
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by obontami: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
obontamee be like if u no fit give me toto u are free to travel to hell

#FuckFakeAssBitches
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Fulaboy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Trinxie:

Lol show some love now grin don't you think its unfair
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by pbs4real(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Trinxie:
even me?shocked
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by pbs4real(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Trinxie:
even me?shocked
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by seankay(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by SirDorianGray(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Show her your d1ck from day 1.
Its either the 'fvck-zone' or 'no-zone'.
Be a sexual threat from the get go.
Kolo-man
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Fulaboy(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
obontami:

obontamee be like if u no fit give me toto u are free to travel to hell

#FuckFakeAssBitches
Lol badt guy grin
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Trinxie(f): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lol show some love now grin don't you think its unfair
lol...how many people do I have to "show some love" to?...d rest go still waka go friend zone themselves.

1 Like

Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Trinxie(f): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
pbs4real:
even me?shocked
Yes ooo...nothing is impossible
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
TheMainMan:
I dnt blv in all ds friendzone ish.. undecided

Thats because ur game is tight. You know what U want

Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Fulaboy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Trinxie:

lol...how many people do I have to "show some love" to?...d rest go still waka go friend zone themselves.
And actually you've a point here cox the more you gather the more people will label you as a gold digger, runs girl and all those bad things

1 Like

Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by jackyraw09: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Fulaboy(m): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2015
jackyraw09:
grin
my belle grin
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 05, 2015
At times.... women don't know they're doing it.
It's not like they're friendzoning to be wicked

They really think you guys are just friends. A less stressful relationship wink
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 05, 2015
kokoA:

Come on.. grin you can't force these things, ya know? She actually MIGHT like yuh as a friend only

1 Like

Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by silverluci(f): 2:47am On Aug 05, 2015
misscastle:

Come on.. grin you can't force these things, ya know? She actually MIGHT like yuh as a friend only

Don't mind them. So if we keep accepting everyone, who would we get married to finally?

You guys don't know that you have more advantage having a girl first as a friend cos that's where she would actually feel very free to talk about anything and do without fear of whether you're judging her or not.

Sometimes, we are all better off as friends with no string attached cos if I bin gree for Fulaboy shey I go still come gree for Koloman? You guys think you are the only one that would ask that girl out or there's no one already on board?

Abeg think again before you start calling us senseless.

Thanks
Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Fulaboy(m): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
silverluci:

Don't mind them. So if we keep accepting everyone, who would we get married to finally?

You guys don't know that you have more advantage having a girl first as a friend cos that's where she would actually feel very free to talk about anything and do without fear of whether you're judging her or not.

Sometimes, we are all better off as friends with no string attached cos if I bin gree for Fula boy shey I go still come gree for Kolo man? You guys think you are the only one that would ask that girl out or there's no one already on board?

Abeg think again before you start calling us senseless.

Thanks
I humbly agree with your point too smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics by Fulaboy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:
At times.... women don't know they're doing it.
It's not like they're friendzoning to be wicked

They really think you guys are just friends. A less stressful relationship wink
But check out those pics and tell me some of those ladies are not doing that intentionally embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Show Off His Dimple (photo) / Who Do U Think Is The Hottest Girl On Nairaland?????? Be Sincere Pwease!!!! / If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.