Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega (45130 Views)

Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable / Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Prof Attahiru Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Abdul4success(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2015
Jega : the good man

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by NemzySeries(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2015
justirich:
Jega: my man of the year. I really learnt alot from his calm disposition in the face of unwarranted personal attacks.
Ur ballz shall neva run dry my fwend

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2015
It is nt JEGA but God Amighty dat quench d whole saga. Personally, where i was watching i was afraid
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2015
ddippset:
was he also biased in 2011?
. God will bless u n ur family for asking this question....Something good will happen to u today..infact u r d man of d year alongside Jega

3 Likes

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by eleven(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:

Wrong. Orubebe's outburst never gave APC upper hand because JEGA's hand and U.S hands were already with APC.

Do you know that Obama actually gave JEGA a certificate while the election is still in progress

My point remains ..Orubebe goofed big time but JEGA was biassed ..I wish the DSS will invite me for clarification.

You have made your points. Unfortunately it will take a while for people to really know the grave injustices done to this country in the last elections. The ripple effect is still on and would be on for a long time. Orubebe had a point but presented his point emotionally in a very wrong way and place. The deed has been done. Thank GOD for the wisdom of Jonathan in choosing people's lives over his ambition inspite of the glaring injustices against him. Will always respect him for that. It takes a real man with all the powers in his possession to do what Jonathan did for PEACE. GOD Almighty bless him for that.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by pimoski: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2015
A great man u are.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Yksoul(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2015
PEOPLE OF INTEGRITY LIKE JEGA HAVE CALM DISPOSITION UNLIKE ORUBEBE WHO WAS AFTER SELFISH AND SYCOPHANT INTERESTS WITHOUT ALLOWING THE WILL OF THE GENERALITY TO PREVAIL.JEGA IS MY HERO
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by littlelion(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2015
What a man, I just hope Buhary will find a man like this to replace him
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by KYLEJP(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:
JEGA was biassed ..Orubebe didn't package his criticism well.
You must be a TANoid
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Yksoul(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2015
THEY SAY SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL.THAT WAS WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN JEGA AND ORUBEBE

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by NemzySeries(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:

Nope. ..

..but JEGA was biassed. That's my point.
W've given u several chance to xplain or prove ur point but itz obvious ur point(s) is(are) pointlessly pointing to no reasonable point
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:

nay!!! I don't fink so. I was in INEC HQTR that very day and i listened carefully to Jega's explanations to what tranpaired and i think Orubebe should have done the right thing.

His outburst gave APC Upper hand and Nigerians were really angry.

Jega really used his wisdom if not, believed you me, another war would have set if any of the political party should touch Orubebe.

{{{{Quote me wrong!!!}}}}
We all heard Jega's explanation but you didn't hear Orubebe's explanations. Jega's explanation was roundedly nullified by Orubebe's. Anybody that actually knew what transpired would have felt exactly the way he did though not everybody would've had the courage to act the way he did. Some people could've done something worse though.
Jega was biased no doubt about that and circumstances will eventually get him regret the role he played even if it's not made public. Nature always has a way of getting us regret our wrongs.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by NemzySeries(m): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:

nay!!! I don't fink so. I was in INEC HQTR that very day and i listened carefully to Jega's explanations to what tranpaired and i think Orubebe should have done the right thing.

Jega really used his wisdom if not, believed you me, another war would have set if any of the political party should touch Orubebe.

My fwend! My fwend!! My fwend!!!
U've xplained Tirelessly to dat dude & hiz deliberately refusing to accept reasonable Reasoning frm ur points,abeg leave dat guy b4 u finish NL typing ink xplaining to 1 person d different between bin a JEGA & an ORUBEBE bkos hiz interpretation of bin Biassed is wat I still dunt get if not upon aw schooled dat Orubebe of a man is he doesn't still understands public conduct....most fadas were ashamed on his behalf dat day sef grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Dottore: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:

Wrong. Orubebe's outburst never gave APC upper hand because JEGA's hand and U.S hands were already with APC.

Do you know that Obama actually gave JEGA a certificate while the election is still in progress

My point remains ..Orubebe goofed big time but JEGA was biassed ..I wish the DSS will invite me for clarification.
Your mumu is underrated

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by hollowpot15684(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2015
cool
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by muyiwah666(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2015
ddippset:
I like Jega. He strikes me like a honest man with integrity. But I don't know why he keeps praising the last elections. They were a sham. Faulty card readers nationwide. From underaged voting in the north, to voter intimidations in the south. From abundance of fake result sheets to foul play and compromise by so many electoral commissioners. Jega should stop fooling himself. He's a good man but his elections were a sham.
Jega never said the election was PERFECT.. abi?
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2015
Sincere4u:

We all heard Jega's explanation but you didn't hear Orubebe's explanations. Jega's explanation was roundedly nullified by Orubebe's. Anybody that actually knew what transpired would have felt exactly the way he did though not everybody would've had the courage to act the way he did. Some people could've done something worse though.
Jega was biased no doubt about that and circumstances will eventually get him regret the role he played even if it's not made public. Nature always has a way of getting us regret our wrongs.

my brother, stop crying fowl...Jega remains the best INEC BOSS we ever had.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by AdeniyiA(m): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2015
If you want Jega to be among Buhari's ministers ,click like I don't think he's compromised....

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2015
NemzySeries:

My fwend! My fwend!! My fwend!!!
U've xplained Tirelessly to dat dude & hiz deliberately refusing to accept reasonable Reasoning frm ur points,abeg leave dat guy b4 u finish NL typing ink xplaining to 1 person d different between bin a JEGA & an ORUBEBE bkos hiz interpretation of bin Biassed is wat I still dunt get if not upon aw schooled dat Orubebe of a man is he doesn't still understands public conduct....most fadas were ashamed on his behalf dat day sef grin

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by simplisity(m): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2015
Well, am not a Jega fan, but judgin frm d past election commission chairman performance, he was d best.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by ajetunde: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:

Free IQ Test Result - .....
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by nd07(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Jega hs already advised We put d whole thing behind, let's excuse Orubebe's outburst d way we've bn excusing PMB's public bluffs. we r all humans.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2015
Sincere4u:

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by papaejima1: 11:50am On Aug 04, 2015
heykims:
While others were painting their names in the book light during election, Orubebe chose book of notoriousity..
Bros which school train you?
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:
JEGA was biassed ..Orubebe didn't package his criticism well.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by nkyblast(f): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:

Nope. ..

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by nkyblast(f): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:

Nope. ..

pointless,wat is d meaning of bais? And was he baised in 2011?
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by uju22(f): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2015
That is why u are different from others Jega, Kudo and may God continue to guide and protect you Amen
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2015
uju22:
That is why u are different from others Jega, Kudo and may God continue to guide and protect you Amen
amen
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
So jega is playing saint after manipulating the pvcs to Favour the north?How come there was no double registration and cancellation of double thumb printing of voters card in the north as against other regions? Most polling stations where underage voters were photograph queueing to votes was not cancel but election are been challenge in the south south states even though apc doesn't have a root there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries / Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically / US Blocks Nigeria's Arms Purchase Deal From Brazil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.