Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,586 members, 7,847,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega (45172 Views)

Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable / Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Prof Attahiru Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by niceeric(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:

AHAHAHAHAH....Leave the guy,

Ask your broda Obua he will gist you about DSS.....Since Obua left DSS Office, what's d story.. lol
I swear na sorry story ooo lol
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
niceeric:

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
niceeric:

may your data never runs out my brother. lol

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by markfish10(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Topic Clearly says "Why I wasn't moved by Orubebe's outburst" and all am reading is "the need to forgive and forget his action"
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Intendy: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
heykims:
While others were painting their names in the book light during election, Orubebe chose book of notoriousity..
My brother e no easy o just go type
junior no be elder o. junior Goodsday orubebe for Wikipedia his name is presently stained

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

What else?

And has his action given GEJ the post?

it even worsen the situation....

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by kasshoggi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
deadZONE:
Oga go and sit down ORUBEBE had a point tho we all over looked it...
your sins would catch up to u,
you sold this nation to a tourist
an illiterate with no future plans
than traveling the world nd dying
well i leave you to GOD.

I need you and everyone who doesn't want to accept change, and allow the country move forward to do these;

When TCN (phcn or Nepa, whichever works for you), restore power in your area like they do under this new government, please cut your wires from the grid and re-attach it when PDP regains power (whenever that is).

If any of the former servants of Nigeria are indicted; please spend sometime serving part of their terms for them.

As the value of the Naira has risen in recent days; please tell the bureau de change to sell a dollar to you at #245 as opposed to the #218 that it currently is at the parallel market.

Bottomline: Wanting whoever is President to fail due to vested interests means wanting Nigeria as a country, as a people, and you as an individual to fail; as whatever affects Nigeria as an entity now affect us all.

So, my question is; "Would you want your effort not to yield the required value like it happened for the past four years?"

I'm sure the answer is No.

So, stop supporting mediocrity.

The moment PMB begins to express mediocre thoughts, words, and actions, let's all vilify him, not before.

No offence intended.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by jahbiz: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:
JEGA stole my "mock election" idea on NL...
this is really funny....

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by gawu1: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:

Wrong. Orubebe's outburst never gave APC upper hand because JEGA's hand and U.S hands were already with APC.

Do you know that Obama actually gave JEGA a certificate while the election is still in progress

My point remains ..Orubebe goofed big time but JEGA was biassed ..I wish the DSS will invite me for clarification.
DSS invites you? For what? Time waste! Why not you go to DSS with your clarification? As a good citizen as you are, an enlightened one for that matter you should know that you need not invitation first from any person before you can help prevailing of rule of law in the land? or don't you know that for concealing your clarification to yourself and not divulge it to the appropriate authority for onward verification and therefore, denying the nation to know the truth of the matter as you claim to have is tantamount to aiding and abetting crime?
I urge you report to the DSS and detail them your ''clarification'' immediately, even for the sake of future. Otherwise, you and Orubebe remain one and same, disgrace fellows.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Happiness87(f): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:

Over the elections, bro.

PDP complained about JEGA's complicity months before the general elections while the APC was unusually calm and willing to accept any results. I can unpack the elections for you, bro. No need "wailing" over split milk but ..

..JEGA was biassed!
elections were rigged since 2014, Gej was informed of ongoing plans but He was forming good man.

There's a lot people don't know about 2015 elections, just because they have opened themselves to APC to brainwash.

NIGERIA IS YET TO HAVE A CREDIBLE ELECTIONS with exception of 2011, National Assembly elections

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by gawu1: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
KYLEJP:
You must be a TANoid
And a wailer too

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by babafirst(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:
JEGA was biassed ..Orubebe didn't package his criticism well.
loool,just like you are not packaging your criticism well here too.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Holak: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
ddippset:
I like Jega. He strikes me like a honest man with integrity. But I don't know why he keeps praising the last elections. They were a sham. Faulty card readers nationwide. From underaged voting in the north, to voter intimidations in the south. From abundance of fake result sheets to foul play and compromise by so many electoral commissioners. Jega should stop fooling himself. He's a good man but his elections were a sham.

You just nailed it on the head. I still maintain that it is easy to become a hero in Nigeria. Nothing different from other elections. All parties rigged in their strongholds. It was really a sham!
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by babafirst(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bdemmy:

Oya help him jare.

Mr package
Yes oh make him help am lwkmddddd
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
gawu1:

And a wailer too

LOL
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by mechanics(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
D gentle prof.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Princephelar(m): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
https://instagram.com/p/54WLSCJcwy/

Pls like dis video on my instagram page and tag your friends to like it too
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by deadZONE: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
kasshoggi:

I need you and everyone who doesn't want to accept change, and allow the country move forward to do these;

When TCN (phcn or Nepa, whichever works for you), restore power in your area like they do under this new government, please cut your wires from the grid and re-attach it when PDP regains power (whenever that is).

If any of the former servants of Nigeria are indicted; please spend sometime serving part of their terms for them.

As the value of the Naira has risen in recent days; please tell the bureau de change to sell a dollar to you at #245 as opposed to the #218 that it currently is at the parallel market.

Bottomline: Wanting whoever is President to fail due to vested interests means wanting Nigeria as a country, as a people, and you as an individual to fail; as whatever affects Nigeria as an entity now affect us all.

So, my question is; "Would you want your effort not to yield the required value like it happened for the past four years?"

I'm sure the answer is No.

So, stop supporting mediocrity.

The moment PMB begins to express mediocre thoughts, words, and actions, let's all vilify him, not before.

No offence intended.
are u not ashame of yourself at this age ur celebrating light, light that is not 24hours light that has only improve in some major cities alone, please go and do ur home work a town like uyo has suffered light failure under this regime by the way this light improvement is as a result of the policies nd projects GEJ implemented go and get your facts right... little blockhead.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Positivemind1: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kudos to Jega. He's PDP nightmare! He never allow them to hijack the process. Let the truth be told, both PDP and APC rigged in their areas of strength plus votes from sincere Nigerians... And the Winner emerged. Let's stop all these bias view. Jega did well. There's no perfect election anywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
deadZONE:
are u not ashame of yourself at this age ur celebrating light, light that is not 24hours light that has only improve in some major cities alone, please go and do ur home work a town like uyo has suffered light failure under this regime by the way this light improvement is as a result of the policies nd projects GEJ implemented go and get your facts right... little blockhead.

Clap for yourself....welldone!!!
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Positivemind1:
Kudos to Jega. He's PDP nightmare! He never allow them to hijack the process. Let the truth be told, both PDP and APC rigged in their areas of strength plus votes from sincere Nigerians... And the Winner emerged. Let's stop all these bias view. Jega did well. There's no perfect election anywhere in the world.

May God bless you

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by gawu1: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sincere4u:

We all heard Jega's explanation but you didn't hear Orubebe's explanations. Jega's explanation was roundedly nullified by Orubebe's. Anybody that actually knew what transpired would have felt exactly the way he did though not everybody would've had the courage to act the way he did. Some people could've done something worse though. Jega was biased no doubt about that and circumstances will eventually get him regret the role he played even if it's not made public. Nature always has a way of getting us regret our wrongs.
What exactly are you saying? Explanation we didn't hear nullified explanation we all heard? How?
What exactly transpired other than the fact you and me know that a winner was clearly at the brim when somebody called Orubebe, a one time minister of Fed Rep of Nig, Returning Agent of PDP and candidate GEJ in the election attempted to disrupt the process?
You concluded that Jega was biased and would live to regret. The questions are: biased against who, GEJ or GMB; what are you proves!
Jega would regret the role he played? Because your principal was defeated in an election presided over by him? Stop living in the fools' world! Nature does not pay good with bad neither does it reward bad with good. Can't you see how Jega is now celebrated, an international figure, the man that presided over best ever conducted election in Africa? He is an authority anytime, anywhere, any sphere election matter is discuss, national & international. So, whatever notions detractors like you may hold against him remain inconsequential. His achievements before being & as INEC boss would forever speak and defense his integrity. His thinking's beyond your perception. From the interview above, he clearly has put behind the unwarranted outburst of Orubebe and cronies. Therefore, You can keep wailing, that won't suffocate the facts every right thinking Nigerian knows. Your wish are your wish, so shall it remain.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by spencekat(m): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
This Orubebe's saga suppose to have been laid to rest by now.Haba!
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Ahmad01: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:
JEGA was biassed ..Orubebe didn't package his criticism well.
are u serious?
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by bamipet01: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Jega was very good @ his work. He knew d work very well $ handled it professionally
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by drbre(m): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
ddippset:
I like Jega. He strikes me like a honest man with integrity. But I don't know why he keeps praising the last elections. They were a sham. Faulty card readers nationwide. From underaged voting in the north, to voter intimidations in the south. From abundance of fake result sheets to foul play and compromise by so many electoral commissioners. Jega should stop fooling himself. He's a good man but his elections were a sham.

We should get to understand the concept referred to as the degree of error. This is a margin that is allowed for mishaps in any human activity. As you will most likely agree, there is no human institution that can be said to be 100% perfect, hence the degree of error. Prof Atahiru Jega, an accomplished intellectual publicly acknowledged some of the issues of the last electilns i.e. Underage voting, voters intimidation etc. However he made it crystal clear tht these were isolated cases and they are not substantial enough to nullify the entire process. Here is where the degree of error concept becomes very helpful. God bless Nigeria ..if its in His will to do so.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by drbre(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
drbre:

We should get to understand the concept referred to as the degree of error. This is a margin that is allowed for mishaps in any human activity. As you will most likely agree, there is no human institution that can be said to be 100% perfect, hence the degree of error. Prof Atahiru Jega, an accomplished intellectual publicly acknowledged some of the issues of the last electilns i.e. Underage voting, voters intimidation etc. However he made it crystal clear tht these were isolated cases and they are not substantial enough to nullify the entire process. Here is where the degree of error concept becomes very helpful. God bless Nigeria ..if its in His will to do so.

By The Way, moderators , pls enforce your use of language and grammar policy. Reading posts here is fast becoming a nightmare...with some exceptions though.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Samland: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Prof wil always b Prof. I too luv u sir.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Samland:
Prof wil always b Prof. I too luv u sir.

Yesoooooooo
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by ENDTIMES: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:

Nope. ..

..but JEGA was biassed. That's my point.

Biased in what sense? Buhari's election was a popular decision, Jonathan did not deserve to 'lead' this country any second after May 29.

He should go and learn how to lead his wife first.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
gawu1:

What exactly are you saying? Explanation we didn't hear nullified explanation we all heard? How?
What exactly transpired other than the fact you and me know that a winner was clearly at the brim when somebody called Orubebe, a one time minister of Fed Rep of Nig, Returning Agent of PDP and candidate GEJ in the election attempted to disrupt the process?
You concluded that Jega was biased and would live to regret. The questions are: biased against who, GEJ or GMB; what are you proves!
Jega would regret the role he played? Because your principal was defeated in an election presided over by him? Stop living in the fools' world! Nature does not pay good with bad neither does it reward bad with good. Can't you see how Jega is now celebrated, an international figure, the man that presided over best ever conducted election in Africa? He is an authority anytime, anywhere, any sphere election matter is discuss, national & international. So, whatever notions detractors like you may hold against him remain inconsequential. His achievements before being & as INEC boss would forever speak and defense his integrity. His thinking's beyond your perception. From the interview above, he clearly has put behind the unwarranted outburst of Orubebe and cronies. Therefore, You can keep wailing, that won't suffocate the facts every right thinking Nigerian knows. Your wish are your wish, so shall it remain.
I'm neither in the mood to reply your vituperation nor have the time to correct your inept conclusions. Orubebe's explanation on what transpired behind the camera, which was the reason for his outburst, was aired on AIT shortly after the response Jega gave that initially won everyone to his side.
You think from your anus and contrary to your opinion of me, Buhari's victory was welcomed cos had GEJ won, nobody would've believed some of what we still observe today would still be happening like the BH issue. Buhari's victory will place him in the right place of history eventually. Quote me in 4yrs years time to see i have far better foresight than you.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Morayogba(m): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Elder Orubebe was set as a bait for Professor Jega to cause confusion and eventually declare the elections inconclusive, but, the Professor did not take it. Only God knows what that would have resulted to. Thanks to God for the patience and wisdom given to our Dear Professor Jega.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From The Code Of Conduct Of Saraki's Tribunal Trial / Fayose Helps Man With Eye-Cataract At Akure-Ado (Photos) / Soludo Appoints Odinkalu, Bianca Ojukwu, Charly Boy, 12 Others Into Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.