Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,573 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega (45186 Views)

Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable / Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Prof Attahiru Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Happiness87:
elections were rigged since 2014, Gej was informed of ongoing plans but He was forming good man.

There's a lot people don't know about 2015 elections, just because they have opened themselves to APC to brainwash.

NIGERIA IS YET TO HAVE A CREDIBLE ELECTIONS with exception of 2011, National Assembly elections
On point dear, so on point.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Happiness87(f): 12:01am On Aug 05, 2015
Sincere4u:

On point dear, so on point.
am not bothered because Nigeria expired in 2014.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by bakila: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2015
dunkem21:

Soon, you will ask me whether I was there when the card readers failed and the president was not accredited.

JEGA stole my "mock election" idea on NL ..Again, the DSS should invite me for proofs.
Pay a Lawyer Consultation fees, then he charges professional fees. Then you speculate on the damages you will get, if you lose it is the lawyers gain and you will learn your lesson. Stop trying to invite you self into a DSS facility.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:
am not bothered because Nigeria expired in 2014.

Your personal text is so funny. As if you had it all worked out knowing guys will come around and ready to take them by surprise.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by molas02: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2015
DONSMITH123:

prove it...
Am just making gest of orubebe comment......bt mind u i dt lik arguing on politics cus they ar all bunch of liars
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Rendition(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2015
dunkem21:

Soon, you will ask me whether I was there when the card readers failed and the president was not accredited.

JEGA stole my "mock election" idea on NL ..Again, the DSS should invite me for proofs.
like WtF!!! are u saying ur d only one who tot they shud do dat bfor they did...dats hilarious fam
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by dunkem21(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2015
bakila:

Pay a Lawyer Consultation fees, then he charges professional fees. Then you speculate on the damages you will get, if you lose it is the lawyers gain and you will learn your lesson. Stop trying to invite you self into a DSS facility.

Oga, if you are innocent ..one shouldn't fear the DSS facility unless we are in an autocratic govt.

I cried out when my brain child (the mock election idea) was stolen from NL and severally pleaded with INEC to acknowledge the source ..

..Did I ask for much ..you may peruse my pre- election posts to confirm this.

I have creative ideas to push the nation forward ..but they must be ACKNOWLEDGED! ..just like we put sources on articles ..not with cash or claiming damages!
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by dunkem21(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2015
Rendition:
like WtF!!! are u saying ur d only one who tot they shud do dat bfor they did...dats hilarious fam

Yes! ..and I have proofs.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by orunto27: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
You can now talk. Why didn't you face Orubebe then?
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by kasshoggi(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
deadZONE:
are u not ashame of yourself at this age ur celebrating light, light that is not 24hours light that has only improve in some major cities alone, please go and do ur home work a town like uyo has suffered light failure under this regime by the way this light improvement is as a result of the policies nd projects GEJ implemented go and get your facts right... little blockhead.

Please, reason like a mature fellow. I stated clearly that a man should be vilified after, not before his term. GEJ, for your information got my vote in 2011.

The light situation has improved everywhere in Nigeria, except perhaps, for locations that had issues with energy transmission.

So, because it isn't 24 hour power yet, I shouldn't celebrate when there is clear progress being made? If the man who had no shoes that you claim to be fighting for, which by the way I voted for 4years ago couldn't improve power in 6 years; doesn't that tell you that lots of things weren't done right in his tenure?

He also didn't make any policies as far as power is concerned to move the sector forward. All he did was sell NEPA to friends, and took his eyes off the ball. We paid excess tariffs per energy unit, without receiving what we paid for. Now, that we're beginning to get what we paid for due to ebryone understanding that if they don't sit up, they ship out; you're not glad we're moving in the right direction because of sentiments?

One advice, please travel outside the country to wherever you'll get uninterrupted power supply and don't come back until after PMB and perhaps, APC are ousted from power, if you feel that strongly about obviously positive results staring you in the face.

We may not be there yet, but Nigeria is better that pre-May29 2015. Even, the politicians know. How come you, who has been affected by the negative policies of previous Yeats don't know?

Also, I hope that people like you that whip up sentiments will contest for any post that will add value, and become arm-twisted out of it,despite winning. Then, you'll understand that it's not wisdom to take an unpopular view and support a failed cause.

Like I said, let PMB finish his term. If he didn't do well, PDP can vilify him, not before. If we gave GEJ 6 years to prove his mettle, it's only fair to give PMB his 4 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed / Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.