Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,584 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega (45187 Views)

Buhari Not Likely To Be Moved By NBA's Threat- The Cable / Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham / Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Prof Attahiru Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by dougivilla(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Wailers are just tired and ready to accept their faith.

Has PDP gotten money to pay their staff?
Like Aregbesola, Oshiomole, Okorocha etc just did ba?

Why not remove the log in your (APC) eyes first??
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
dougivilla:

wait till 2019 b4 saying a word.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
dougivilla:

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Whymee: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/61488-why-i-wasn-t-moved-by-orubebe-s-outburst-jega

If the reverse were the case, Jega would have been named series of names because of his religion. Terrorist, fundamentalist, etc, to mention but few.

...a word for the wise
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Gynacologist(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:

Nope. ..
..but JEGA was biassed. That's my point.
how?
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Please can we just move on from the orubebe brouhaha?? The news is old, dead and gone.. The journalist that's even asking him that question is a mumu.. he didn't see other important questions to ask but this same one that hundreds of journalists have asked him and have been published severally in the media. Please let us hear something else abeg.. angry angry angry

Meanwhile Jega is still my man of the year.. grin
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by goshen26: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
Good one Jega, u've made good name for urself already
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by omohanet(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Election has come and go, but actions will 4 ever remain

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by timota(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:

lol!!! You see my point here? When i said you guys will never accept truth, i mean it!!! Were you there when Obama gave Jega the certificate?

Can you prove it?
so what u claim is that jonathan won the election. In that case u are a joker
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Dindondin(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:

Nope. ..

give
a point to prove Jega was biased.
Last Bullet
it was Nigerians that treated the fuc k up of PDP

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
timota:
so what u claim is that jonathan won the election. In that case u are a joker

i no get your answer...let me enjoy my drink first

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by ddippset(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
KingEli:
. God will bless u n ur family for asking this question....Something good will happen to u today..infact u r d man of d year alongside Jega
Lol. Bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by klax(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Why will Jega be moved he is useless man a clown betrayal. Let him just sshhhrraaapp. Very boring thing.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Benzzle: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:
JEGA was biassed ..Orubebe didn't package his criticism well.
just hear yourself... biased how?
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by akanaba01: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
jega was not bias.though I don't like APC but d fact is dat der merited d winning. orubebe was jus childish in his behaviours.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by cabaliciouscabal: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:
. Wat package are u thinking of? oh! hope u ar not suggesting dat he ought to have brought a short gun and ask jega to leave d hall, is simple, d way he displayed his madness was d best way he knows, he cannot act more dan d limit of his brain. He was seeking unwarranted sympathy from d public and he got disgraced from it. Nxt tym am sure he will learn to behave in a matured way.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
. Wat package are u thinking of? oh! hope u ar not suggesting dat he ought to have brought a short gun and ask jega to leave d hall, is simple, d way he displayed his madness was d best way he knows, he cannot act more dan d limit of his brain. He was seeking unwarranted sympathy from d public and he got disgraced from it. Nxt tym am sure he will learn to behave in a matured way.

forget all those wailing wailers.....
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by eaccyboy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
DONSMITH123:

ahahahahahah.....help me ask them ooo..

PDP will never accept the truth.
4Q
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by XBLadez: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Orubebe didn't handle the issue diplomatically. But the truth remains that Jega was just a puppet in the hands of the almajiris
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:
Biased or no biased, Nigeria is like a,movinh train now.....Unstoppable!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by IsaacAhmed(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
I still wonder how he got the ELDER title
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
IsaacAhmed:

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by philips70(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
All these guys accusing Jega of bias in this last elections, may it be known to you if he wasn't biased PDP wouldn't have achieved the little feat they achieved. PDP would have been consigned to the dustbin of history by now. As at Mar 28th, save for PDP members and their online wailers, everyone in this country was tired of that party called PDP.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by ikkkkk: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
oloriooko:
The topic has no link to the write up.
I cannot see Jega's reason stated anywhere in the write up, hian!

Accepted. The topic is in no way connected with the write up.
I wonder what people are still commenting on.
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by peteradamu: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
OK
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by profmallory(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
And how about in 2011, was Jega also biased then?

dunkem21:

Nope. ..

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by gawu1: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:
Why you didn't go and help him package his criticism well?
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by gawu1: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:

Nope. ..
And what is your point that Jega was biased?
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
profmallory:
And how about in 2011, was Jega also biased then?

HELP ME ASK O?
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by niceeric(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
dunkem21:

Wrong. Orubebe's outburst never gave APC upper hand because JEGA's hand and U.S hands were already with APC.

Do you know that Obama actually gave JEGA a certificate while the election is still in progress

My point remains ..Orubebe goofed big time but JEGA was biassed ..I wish the DSS will invite me for clarification.
Bros,na God I take beg you!!!!....No pray for DSS invitation on top this issue ooooo

and if them invite u,no go ooo....cos DSS don CHANGE since!!!
Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
niceeric:

Bros,na God I take beg you!!!!....No pray for DSS invitation on top this issue ooooo

and if them invite u,no go ooo....cos DSS don CHANGE since!!!

AHAHAHAHAH....Leave the guy,

Ask your broda Obua he will gist you about DSS.....Since Obua left DSS Office, what's d story.. lol

1 Like

Re: Why I Wasn’t Moved By Orubebe’s Outburst – Jega by DONSMITH123(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
IsaacAhmed:

in naija, everything is do-able....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed / Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.