Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them - NYSC (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (329393 Views)

modified / Post All B15 Registration Problems Here + Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bbluez: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
You'll need to do jamb regularisation which I certainly can't begin to converse in public cause it will need some sensitive information.
(
Uziyl:

Help me here.there is no need to WhatsApp you. Someone in similar situation can gain out of it.
Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Get the right PPA that you want... Do not suffer in that village,it's not worth it at all.. Contact us now and we will help place u wherever u want.

Call

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by bobostykah(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
Uziyl:
Guys please help out...I transferred from a school in Ghana to a Federal university here in Nigeria in 2016. Which we all know Jamb is not required to get admission in Ghana. I used direct entry to get an admission into the Federal University. I was given a slip when I was undergoing my registrations with the school. There was a Jamb number on the Slip given to me but I've never taken jamb before. This is my final year and I'm graduating soon. So I want to know if this Jamb Regularization applies also since I don't have a Jamb result. Do I follow the same procedures cuz I have no jamb Exam Year to fill in the form.
Thanks.

Since you have the jamb number from the school, most likely the school has done the regularization on your behalf... Go to the student affairs and confirm from them
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Francis35(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jamb didn't give me admission it was the school (Oko Poly) who did. Now I already applied for DE & few days ago when I went to upload my ND result the official told me I needed to do Validation & correction of data to change the qualification I used "Other DIP" to "OND" then I called another aspirant like me he said when he uploaded his, he was told to do regularization & so I'm confused & my post utme exam is on the 14th

I know this question might have been asked & sorted it in the previous posts but pls I need urgent response.. Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 04, 2019
Change can't possibly be done. You'll just need Jamb regularisation.

Francis35:
Jamb didn't give me admission it was the school (Oko Poly) who did. Now I already applied for DE & few days ago when I went to upload my ND result the official told me I needed to do Validation & correction of data to change the qualification I used "Other DIP" to "OND" then I called another aspirant like me he said when he uploaded his, he was told to do regularization & so I'm confused & my post utme exam is on the 14th

I know this question might have been asked & sorted it in the previous posts but pls I need urgent response.. Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by freezyrain: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
freegaza:
My name is on the mobilization list and most of my friends on the mobilization list have admission status as no admission offered... A staff told us it is the responsibility of the school to send our JAMB Number to JAMB OFFICE

same problem with me, how do I regularize?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hi, I didn't back date my jamb regularization..... I was supposed to use 2012 utme. Instead, used 2017... Hope it won't affect me going for service this year?? I did the full regularization and my name is on the matriculation list.. But the year is the issue...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dolliz: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
For your quick redeployment and direct posting drop your call up number now.
0705 153 0931
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Boxer007(m): 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
Gay men are naturally more intelligence that straight mans. Fact
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by blustone(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2019

Locum Pharma (Corper) Vacancy at Cassia Pharmacy
[Located @Agege – Lagos]

https://www.nairaland.com/5352734/locum-pharmacist-corper-vacancy-agege#81134884
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by QueenD01(f): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
CORPER WE!! WE!! WE!!, WA! WA!! WA!!!
������������
Yeah!! Youth obey the Clarion call,
Is time for another batch of Nigeria youth to serve their father's land

Temmzy Stores is here with an amazing offer for the
Incoming WHITE FOWLS (Otondo) �����

Get your complete NYSC kit for just a token of #4500 and save yourself the stress.

KITS INCLUDES;
������������
�3 White round neck top
�2 white short
�1 white tennis(Rubber)
�1 waist bag
�2 socks
�1 clear bag

Delivery package includes:
� Delivery within Ibadan
� Nationwide delivery
� Delivery to group of people in school/campus within Southwest

Referral bonus of #500 on a complete NYSC kit

������������
Call or WhatsApp 08129402080
Temmzy is always at your service

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Crownwhales1: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Hi... I'm having problem with my jamb regularization.. there was an error in my name.. please what should I do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SKYloafFISH(f): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Corpers we

INFORMATION ABOUT MECICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE AND REPORT.

*What is medical report?*

*Ans:* _Medical report is a report that is duly signed & stamped by a registered doctor (from a government hospital) that specifies the state of your health._*

*How does it work in redeploying me to my preferred state?*

*Ans:* _The medical report tells that you need to see your doctor for regular checkup and medication due to the state of your health_

*How can I use it for redeployment?*

*Ans:* _A redeployment form will be out 2weeks after you resume camp. You are to get it from your platoon officer, fill and attached a hand written application letter by you together with the medical report_

*How about the certificate of fitness?*

*Ans:*_The fitness certificate is a document that certifies you to be fit for the 21days in camp. Without the fitness certificate you can't do your camp registration_

*How do I get the medical report and the fitness certificate?*

*Ans:* Visit any government hospital or call *on 08146149767*

_We run redeployment report from the following states: FCT Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Akwa ibom,Oyo, Ogun, Anambra, Kano, Kaduna Osun State... etc_

*NB:*

You are to present the following during registration at the camp:

1. School ID card

2. 1st Degree Certificate or Statement of result

3. Green card

4. Callup Letter

5. Medical fitness certificate

Both original and photocopy (5copies maximum) and 8 passport photography of white or red background

Thanks.

_Journey mercy and God bless you all. Amen._

*_click on the link below to message me_*

https:///send?phone=2348146149767&text=I'm%20interested
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 12, 2019
Do your JAMB REGULARISATION with us and you'll never regret it....
Scam proof and 100% success guaranteed with no error on your details.
It's easy, faster and way more reliable.

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 12, 2019
Name correction is quite tricky as you'll need your school approval for it to take effect.

Crownwhales1:
Hi... I'm having problem with my jamb regularization.. there was an error in my name.. please what should I do
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 12, 2019
Not at all

airmirthd1:
Hi, I didn't back date my jamb regularization..... I was supposed to use 2012 utme. Instead, used 2017... Hope it won't affect me going for service this year?? I did the full regularization and my name is on the matriculation list.. But the year is the issue...
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 12, 2019
You can contact me... 07055306984

freezyrain:

same problem with me, how do I regularize?
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dwaynemustafa: 9:12am On Aug 13, 2019
Pls nairalanders has anyone done dz express jamb regularization and pls how genuine is it.. Tank u..
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Toke19(f): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
Need medical certificate.. check

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Jitesblog001(m): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
It's quite genuine... I can say for us tho. We do it and it works. Contact Corpzenith today... 07055306984

Dwaynemustafa:
Pls nairalanders has anyone done dz express jamb regularization and pls how genuine is it.. Tank u..
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
Corpzenith:
Not at all
Thanks
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Ruby97: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2019
Good morning, Please my school uploaded names on Nysc senate list but I didn't find mine..What is the cause
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Olayinkabelove1: 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
BUS ARRANGEMENT FOR IBADAN 2019 BATCH B STREAM 2 PCM

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Olayinkabelove1: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
BUSES ARRANGEMENT FOR IBADAN 2019 BATCH B STREAM 2 PCM

Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SKYloafFISH(f): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2019
Corpers we

INFORMATION ABOUT MECICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE AND REPORT.

*What is medical report?*

*Ans:* _Medical report is a report that is duly signed & stamped by a registered doctor (from a government hospital) that specifies the state of your health._*

*How does it work in redeploying me to my preferred state?*

*Ans:* _The medical report tells that you need to see your doctor for regular checkup and medication due to the state of your health_

*How can I use it for redeployment?*

*Ans:* _A redeployment form will be out 2weeks after you resume camp. You are to get it from your platoon officer, fill and attached a hand written application letter by you together with the medical report_

*How about the certificate of fitness?*

*Ans:*_The fitness certificate is a document that certifies you to be fit for the 21days in camp. Without the fitness certificate you can't do your camp registration_

*How do I get the medical report and the fitness certificate?*

*Ans:* Visit any government hospital or call *on 08146149767*

_We run redeployment report from the following states: FCT Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Akwa ibom,Oyo, Ogun, Anambra, Kano, Kaduna Osun State... etc_

*NB:*

You are to present the following during registration at the camp:

1. School ID card

2. 1st Degree Certificate or Statement of result

3. Green card

4. Callup Letter

5. Medical fitness certificate

Both original and photocopy (5copies maximum) and 8 passport photography of white or red background

Thanks.

_Journey mercy and God bless you all. Amen._

*_click on the link below to message me_*

https:///send?phone=2348146149767&text=I'm%20interested
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by SKYloafFISH(f): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2019
Are you still an undergraduate?

Are you a prospective corps member?

Are you currently serving?

Are you through with your NYSC?

How would you like to present yourself through your resume and cover letter? Your CV is your first impression to your employer. And remember, 'first impression matters'.We can package and present you through well organized CV with well defined ambition. This will get you a good job.

We guarantee 100% professional touch on your CV to make it concise yet easier to asses by prospective employers.

Kindly contact us today. let us make a great CV/Resume/cover letter for you.

0814 614 9767
Re: Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them by Dwaynemustafa: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Pls wat does dz mean, it has been appearing lyk dz for ova a month now, pls any idea tank u..

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (96) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.