Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,070 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By (2512 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / 8 Thoughts Every Guy Usually Has During Missionary Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by XavierBlue(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2015

All guys grow up with these unwritten rules and these rules are the reasons why guys never joke with their pals.

Below are 19 rules every guy should live by

1. Never ever tell his girlfriend his whereabouts, he should do that himself. If you know his whereabouts, keep it to yourself and let him sort it with his lady.

2. Every guy needs to watch out for his friends and you ought to do that for him. That’s the reason guys call friends brothers.

3. Respect his parents, his girlfriend, his house and his car no matter what happens.

4. Never get into an intimate relationship with his sister or his mother, they are supposed to be out of bounds if you are his friend.

5. Never let him feel ashamed even if he got hooked with the chick he wasn’t supposed to hook up with. Learn to make excuses for him.

6. Always give him an honest answer if he needs your opinion on any subject.

7. You must do all you can from protecting him from dating a lady he shouldn’t date. Chances are he could be drunk or blind at that point and he needs you to rescue him.

8. You have to do whatever it takes to make him look as a superhero. No one should know his weaknesses except you.

9. Never let him down in front of a lady, guys don’t do that.

10. Everything a bro does in a drunken state is justified and should be forgiven.

11. Never let him send a message or answer a phone call from his girlfriend when he is drunk. He might ruin his relationship or reputation at that state and brothers don’t let that happen to brothers.

12. Always protect his girlfriend and never allow someone else mess with his chick.

13. Never ever contemplate sleeping with his girlfriend because the guy-code doesn’t permit that.

14. It’s your duty to ensure he knows how to approach a lady. Brothers don’t let fellow brothers mess themselves up when approaching a lady. It’s your duty to help him become the man all the ladies want.cheesy

15. Never start a relationship with his ex except you get his permission. It’s against the guy-code to do that.

16. Bros trust each other with their lives and you shall do all you can to maintain that trust. cool

17. Never leave a bro dry if he is broke. The guy-code expects you to be there for him. cheesy

18. We understand you need to have a girlfriend and spend quality time with her but the guy-code says you should never let a girlfriend come between brothers. Girlfriends come and go but a brother would always be there.

19. A bro shall never be deprived of holy water*orijin* cheesy. If he is unable to get himself beer, other bros shall cover him. I pray emeka should read thischeesy

Be the best friend. Brothers for life. cool

source:- http://www.elcrema.com/2015/08/04/19-rules-every-guy-should-live-by/2/#prettyPhoto/0/

add other rules you know.

Lalasticlala.

Xavierblue

4 Likes

Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by Dotwillis1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
cool
The last one is so on point Jare...

I prefer to go out with my niggaz and spend with them till ma wallet looses weight than to take out a f-ckn wench and spend for her
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by Cutehector(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Indomie dey hungry me
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by XavierBlue(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
cool
cool

XavierBlue
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by XavierBlue(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Indomie dey hungry me
you no sabi cook am? cheesy

XavierBlue
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by misspicy(f): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
That 15 na shii jor....wch yeye guy code rule....
Am dating my ex bestfriend...figure dah outtongue
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by Cutehector(m): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
you no sabi cook am? cheesy

XavierBlue

I no sabi...
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by XavierBlue(m): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
I no sabi...
lol. Check the sachet, you'll see the procedures.cheesy

XavierBlue
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by XavierBlue(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:

that may go well with the female folks deartongue

XavierBlue
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by Dotwillis1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:

yhu mean your bf'z now 'tasting' what his best friend once tasted cheesy choi

1 Like

Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by misspicy(f): 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
yhu mean your bf'z now 'tasting' what his best friend once tasted cheesy choi
Not everyone go about fornicating like you do tongue
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by Dotwillis1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:

lol.. So what yhu did/doing Is called what?
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by XavierBlue(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
misspicy:

if i hear...

XavierBlue
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lol.. So what yhu did/doing Is called what?
..2 friends dey flex her and she thinks shes a star..chicken..Lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
cool
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by Dotwillis1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
AlphaMoi:
hehehehe... cheesy
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by XavierBlue(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
AlphaMoi:
lol. Guy you wicked o.

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
lol. Guy you wicked o.

XavierBlue

you know say some NL girls think say acting tough here makes them get more popular but this 1 just too stupid.i hope a 3rd friend dates her make him still chop..
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by XavierBlue(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
AlphaMoi:
you know say some NL girls think say acting tough here makes them get more popular but this 1 just too stupid.i hope a 3rd friend dates her make him still chop..
i concur nigga. By then, her eyes go shine cheesy

XavierBlue

2 Likes

Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by babyfaceafrica: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nice one
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by XavierBlue(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Nice one
hope you abide ?

XavierBlue
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ok.............. Next? undecided
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by XavierBlue(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Andrew114:
Ok.............. Next? undecided
undecided why being sarcastic? undecided

XavierBlue
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by babyfaceafrica: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
hope you abide ?

XavierBlue

I dey try bro...but the one wey hard n in mke I no date my pdi sister,what if I love the sister and she love me but the guy no won gree..wetin man go do?
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by Phikom(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2015
copied!
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by XavierBlue(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I dey try bro...but the one wey hard n in mke I no date my pdi sister,what if I love the sister and she love me but the guy no won gree..wetin man go do?
like they say, love conquers allcheesy. Unfortunately i DON'T believe in LOVE. Do you?

XavierBlue
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by XavierBlue(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Phikom:
copied!
link or source givenundecided

XavierBlue
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by Phikom(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
link or source givenundecided

XavierBlue

rules u enumerated..
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by rudestmcblaze: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tru talk bro, I'll always do it for my main men n my main men only

Bros over hoes forever, though it hard me n my guys will always try t b dere for each oda nt only wen it come to flexin even scul work is included: never cover ur answer sheet or hide it from a broda...no padi for jungle except na tru padi...ntn go do my men except na gud tin
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by babyfaceafrica: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
like they say, love conquers allcheesy. Unfortunately i DON'T believe in LOVE. Do you?

XavierBlue

love dey o..its just scarce..but respect nd honesty nd faithfulness and loyalthy is paramount!
Re: Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
BRO CODE

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Guy / Guys Come In And Answer These Question Sincerely *pics* / Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.