Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY (2518 Views)

Check Out These Big Booty Women Skirt And Blouse / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by macho44(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
According to findings from a research carried out by Scientists from the University of Oxford, London, they have discovered that women with above average Butts
are not only more intelligent but also healthier than women with smaller Butts.
The study reports indicated that women with bigger backsides tend to have lower levels of Cholesterol and are more likely to produce hormones to metabolize sugar. Therefore, women with big Butts are less likely to have diabetes or heart problems. And having a big Butt requires an excess of Omega 3 fats, which have been proven to catalyze brain development.
The researchers also found that the children born to women with wider Hips tend to exhibit intellectual superiority compared to the children of slimmer, less curvy mothers. The scientists analyzed data from over 18,000 women.
Moreso, having a big Butt also favors Leptin levels in the female body, which is a hormone responsible for regulating the weight, and the Dinopectina, "a hormone with anti-inflammatory, vascular-protective and anti-diabetic attributes".The adipose tissue of the buttocks traps harmful fatty particles and prevents cardiovascular disease.

Waiting to see how the "Lesser Endowed women" would react to this.LOL

Read more@ Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/women-with-big-butts-are-more.html

Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by macho44(m): 12:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Hateu2, amtaken ,jashar, ebonyeyes88 which category all of una fall inside? grin grin grin grin grin grin http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/women-with-big-butts-are-more.html
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by AfroKnight: 12:20am On Jul 14, 2016
This is really good news. grin
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 14, 2016
luvU2 bring ur omoale rubbish small yansh here
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Irishrena1(f): 12:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Hehhehe. I'm on the safe side
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Irishrena1:
Hehhehe. I'm on the safe side
Got any proof?
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Irishrena1(f): 12:34am On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:

Got any proof?
Take my word for it grin My word is bankable
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 14, 2016
Why dix op attach serena william na?? She's got huge muscles and not booty
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 14, 2016
Irishrena1:

Which bank? undecided
Show me proof jor!
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 14, 2016
Sucks! Mine wasn't any close to any of the pishure undecided
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Jessidaisy4(f): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2016
Lies!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Lies!!!!!!!!
Everyone is not lekpa like you. tongue
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Jessidaisy4(f): 12:50am On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:

Everyone is not lekpa like you. tongue
Lol. who says I'm thin? Have u seen me before? Lol
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Lol. who says I'm thin? Have u seen me before? Lol

Your profile pic tells me so. tongue
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by edbor(m): 12:52am On Jul 14, 2016
I'll like to see those research papers!!
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Jessidaisy4(f): 12:53am On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:

Your profile pic tells me so. tongue
I don't have a fat face tongue
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Daniel2289(m): 12:56am On Jul 14, 2016
That research is not true. I totally disagree.
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I don't have a fat face tongue

So also your bum and every other part of your body. tongue grin
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by DozieInc(m): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2016
I DONT BELIEVE THESE TALES
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by ENIGMA24(m): 1:57am On Jul 14, 2016
So this is a way to just giv girls with SMAL NYASH BIG HOPE abi?
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by dtwelvedice(m): 2:41am On Jul 14, 2016
grin oya oo u wnt try
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Irishrena1(f): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2016
PushPlay:

Which bank? undecidedh
Show me proof jor!
grin grin
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by amtaken(f): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2016
I am team slim and shapely. I don't need no extra booty you get?

macho44:
Hateu2, amtaken ,jashar, ebonyeyes88 which category all of una fall inside? grin grin grin grin grin grin http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/women-with-big-butts-are-more.html

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by macho44(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2016
amtaken:
I am team slim and shapely. I don't need no extra booty you get?

The more, the merrier. grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by amtaken(f): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2016
I am team Rihanna.

macho44:
The more, the merrier. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by MrPresident1: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
Irishrena1:

Give us pishure jare cheesy wink

Seeing is believing cool
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by MrPresident1: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ishilove have flat yansh cheesy, what will be the implications of this research on Ishilove's children? grin cheesy
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2016
MrPresident1:
Ishilove have flat yansh cheesy, what will be the implications of this research on Ishilove's children? grin cheesy
Lmao! Mscheew

It is a useless research because I don't see the connection between big nyash and the quality of life of a woman. Absolutely useless! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by MrPresident1: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Lmao! Mscheew

It is a useless research because I don't see the connection between big nyash and the quality of life of a woman. Absolutely useless! cheesy

Typical Ishi, trashing any subject that does not suit her grin. Abeg, leave that side, big shapely yansh makes a very big difference in the quality of life of a woman, and it is scientifically proven!! cheesy

Ma so be mo o, ma je ki awon boys mi nigboro gbo nkan to n so o.

Typical idi ape (pronounced akpe) jelousing idi araba cheesy cool
Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Ishilove: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

Typical Ishi, trashing any subject that does not suit her grin. Abeg, leave that side, big shapely yansh makes a very big difference in the quality of life of a woman, and it is scientifically proven!! cheesy

Ma so be mo o, ma je ki awon boys mi nigboro gbo nkan to n so o.

Typical idi ape (pronounced akpe) jelousing idi araba cheesy cool

Enh, ese. Leave me with my flat nyash. Ayam happy with it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by Kosy79(f): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2016
Then what happened to kim kardashian brain? Abi thieves thief am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Booty Women Are More Intelligent & Healthier Than Women With Smaller BOOTY by olanshile2016(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
Ishilove:
Enh, ese. Leave me with my flat nyash. Ayam happy with it grin

hello

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS From The Birthday Celebration Of The Port Harcourt HIV Negative Girl / 7 Truth About Owerri Girl And Expectations From Her Man- Relationship Tips / Why Don't Girls Tell Guys About Their Feelings Towards Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.