Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland (16836 Views)

4 Emotions Nigerian Cryptocurrency Traders Have Almost Everyday / Tonto Dikeh Insults Her Mother Inlaw That Was The Best Inlaw Before Oooo / 8 Insults Yoruba Mothers Use Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by XavierBlue(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
aisha95 Get gone, you dumbass, you minimus of hind'ring knotgrass made, you bead, you acorn.
You're just a repungnatic trash of cum and will only amount to the title LovePeddler where your money birth you.

XavierBlue
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by IamLEGEND1: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Fvck yourselves. Lol. Goodnight boys.
Daz da spirit bítch..
FÙCK YOU TOO!!!!!
#Gudnyt&SweetdreamsToYouTooHo'
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
don't back out bitche.

I have heard that you have 2 brains! Unfortunately, one is lost and the other is out looking for it.

XavierBlue

Lol. For your small mind, you don defeat me be that.
No time, I should have battered your corpse, cremated it, and mail it to the devil for the production of yummy sharwama to be feasted on by hungry demons in hell.
Have a blissful night.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ife kiss
I know you missed me
Am here now wink...oya carry me chop cheesy
kinglekan:

Gbe enu soun!! undecided

Arrant Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by XavierBlue(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Lol. For your small mind, you don defeat me be that.
No time, I should have battered your corpse, cremated it, and mail it to the devil for the production of yummy sharwama to be feasted on by hungry demons in hell.
Have a blissful night.
Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?

XavierBlue

2 Likes

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth?

XavierBlue

Don't tempt me. For you can't stand the wrath of the unbeatable tigress.
Am off.
Night night.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by ShutTheFhuckUp: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Ife kiss
I know you missed me
Am here now wink...oya carry me chop cheesy
shey yhu get sense so, here looks like love garden huh...?
Yhu no see as botlles n stones dey fly up n down 4thread... undecided
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Da fuq is "teleleyi"?

Gbe enu buruku soun!!! undecided

Nibo ni won ti ri eranko? angry

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

werey tutu ni o0.
O n bugijeh seriously....ruuuuuuunnnn.... grin

Werey ponbele ni oponu yen sha. Nibo ni won to ri?
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin STfU...no vex abeg
ShutTheFhuckUp:

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by ShutTheFhuckUp: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Werey ponbele ni oponu yen sha. Nibo ni won to ri?

Asylum ti ßaba quadri loh ti jah. grin
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by XavierBlue(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
Aisha95:

Don't tempt me. For you can't stand the wrath of the unbeatable tigress.
Am off.
Night night.
*coughs* Keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent.
Roses are red, violets are blue, God gave people sense, what the hell happened to you? By the way you should be glad that
You are proof evolution CAN go in reverse.

Nevertheless, Earth is full. Go to sleep and pray you leave this world tonight, cause your dad made a mistake by not putting on that condom.

Promise me in ya next life you'll Learn from your parents mistakes, use birth control bitche. Promise?

Night girl. Fun playing with you.

XavierBlue
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Gurgle(f): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
But where is sonofmark

This is his thread
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
Ife kiss I know you missed me Am here now wink...oya carry me chop cheesy
I missed slapping the day light out of yo head. undecided
Make I carry u chop? U be gala? undecided
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by IDFWU(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2015
On behalf of Aisha95 i apologize to anyone she has picked on this thread and the nuisance she has caused so far nah small pikin and hunger dey worry am uh ugh maybe free data cheesy but she don snap out from her avatar and now in full control of her b4 lost self grin oya kinglekan Shutthefhuckup iamlegend1 and xavierblue una 4 e don do nah aargh! angry
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

U dey mind am? Ordinary Mouth Action she nor sabi give.

Nonsense!!! angry
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:
But where is sonofmark
This is his thread
Young lady why have you been avoiding me?

Do I look like the boogie man? undecided
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
When you go tighten that knot wey loose for your brain, you let me know undecided
kinglekan:

I missed slapping the day light out of yo head. undecided

Make I carry u chop? U be gala? undecided

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by ShutTheFhuckUp: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Nonsense!!! angry

hmmm, hmmm.
na btw una two b dah† o0...ko kan mi.

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Gurgle(f): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Young lady why have you been avoiding me?

Do I look like the boogie man? undecided

Not avoiding you at all but sometimes I don't see mentions, or I see them and cant find them again
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

Asylum ti ßaba quadri loh ti jah. grin

Abalajo!! grin grin

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by IamLEGEND1: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
IDFWU:
On behalf of Aisha95 i apologize to anyone she has picked on this thread and the nuisance she had caused so far nah small pikin and hunger dey worry am uh ugh maybe free data cheesy but she don snap out from her avatar and now in full control of her b4 lost self grin oya kin glekan Shutthafhuck up iamle gend1 and xavie rblue una 4 e don do nah aargh! angry

I'm done with the ho'

she can go find another díck to fiddle on.
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

Not avoiding you at all but sometimes I don't see mentions, or I see them and cant find them again

Oh thought you were. smiley

Was about to release my toxic venom on you, but we are good now. grin grin
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by XavierBlue(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Nonsense!!! angry

lol. I bet the best thing that ever comes out of her mouth is a dickk.

XavierBlue

2 Likes

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Gurgle(f): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Oh thought you were. smiley

Was about to release my toxic venom on you, but we are good now. grin grin

hahahahahahahaaa no if I don't reply just mention me again so I can see it
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sassybae:
When you go tighten that knot wey loose for your brain, you let me know undecided

Come back here!! Who u dey follow talk that one? U smoke taba?

Nor lemme reset ur brain with better slap oooo. undecided
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Gurgle:

hahahahahahahaaa no if I don't reply just mention me again so I can see it

I would do just that. smiley

We are cool now. grin grin

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by ShutTheFhuckUp: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:

XavierBlue

fuçk.! grin grin here we gooooo.....

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by Gurgle(f): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
kinglekan:

I would do just that. smiley

We are cool now. grin grin

smiley

1 Like

Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by kinglekan: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:

XavierBlue

grin grin
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by XavierBlue(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

fuçk.! grin grin here we gooooo.....
ohh mi god! Where did you get that? cheesy

XavierBlue
Re: Common Insults You See Almost Everyday On Nairaland by ShutTheFhuckUp: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
XavierBlue:
ohh mi god! Where did you get that? cheesy

XavierBlue

online...dicck toh ruthless.!
Girls go fear na....level pass level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Playing Baba Ijebu. Right Or Wrong? / Your Best Threads/topics And Best Posters (OP) For 2014 / Nigeria Military And Their Beret Color Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.