Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School (1310 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by shumuel(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School

Here are the different types of boyfriends kept by ladies in the Universities.

1. ACADEMICS BOYFRIEND :
This one takes them to night classes, help the girl do her assignments and they always stay together during exams.

2. FINANCIAL BOYFRIEND :
This guy is usally in a different city (Port - Harcourt, Accra, Johannesburg, Nairobi, Uk, US, Lagos, Abuja e.t.c) He takes care of her house rent, school fees, textbooks, feeding allowance e.t.c.

3. ASSISTANT FINANCIAL BOYFRIEND :
This one always takes care of her hair, pedicure, manicure and make-up. He buys her Ice-cream, Yogurt, pop-corn, Jollyof rice or shawarma after school.

4. MORAL BOYFRIEND :
This one is the religious boyfriend (Church mate) They come in the name of advice to tap current from the girl. They give moral instructions from the church premises to the girl's bed.

5. NEPA BOYFRIEND :
This one is neither cold nor hot, he is always called to fix the bulb and switch in the room then, afterwards, he is given a french kiss plus a 360 degree hug.

6. PARTY BOYFRIEND :
This one takes them to Freshers night, Award night, Orange groove, 40 40 e.t.c.

7. SECURITY BOYFRIEND : This one helps the girl get back her phone when they are being obtained by Cultists.

8. SWAG TUTUR BOYFRIEND : This one tells her how to combine colours while dressing for school in the morning.

9. HOSTEL BOYFRIEND : This one always hangs out at the balcony with the girl during the evening. He also consumes a lot of food from the girl.

10. ORIGINAL BOYFRIEND :
This is the Boss. The babe visits him a lot during the weekends, she cooks for him, do house chores and they share emotinal feelings . Ceteris Paribus, this boyfriend is constant !

Guys, which one of the above do you belong ?

I dedicate this Thread to Tosyne2much
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by Cutehector(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
The exam boyfrnd cry
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Everything una dey list. That's stupidity mhen!!
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by Shebarh(f): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
lmao... and some gals will v all of dem o
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by IamLEGEND1: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Konji boyfriend.....
i'm only needed wen she needs to scratch an itch. (& i'm not complaining)
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by Gurgle(f): 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by shumuel(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
The exam boyfrnd cry

Why the Sad face, at least you don't get to play the Maga (spending Money).
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by Cutehector(m): 7:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
shumuel:

Why the Sad face, at least you don't get to play the Maga (spending Money).
the maga boyfrnd also benefits in some way...
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
@shumel, i was already thinking it's tosyne2much thread cuz he is always giving a list-of-10...
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
lol...naija gals..dey want to kpansh!!!

#YOLO

PROUDLY NUMBER 10.
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by jamex93(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Assignment and test boyfriend
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by Daughterzion(f): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yeah dats u
stupidity:
Everything una dey list. That's stupidity mhen!!
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by shumuel(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dharniel:
@shumel, i was already thinking it's tosyne2much thread cuz he is always giving a list-of-10...

Na Oga for 10-10 be that, we just learning grin
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by shumuel(m): 8:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Daughterzion:
Yeah dats u

You took the words right out of my mouth, Nice wink
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by trigar12(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
GBESE RE O!!!

Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by shumuel(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Konji boyfriend.....

i'm only needed wen she needs to scratch an itch.
(& i'm not complaining)

I guess yours is the Best, you get what all the guys are being Maga-ed to get for Free.
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by IamLEGEND1: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
shumuel:

I guess yours is the Best, you get what all the guys are being Maga-ed to get for Free.
she knows she is just a side chick and i know i'm just a side guy.

#EverybodyKnowsHisPosition
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by Young03(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
is it true?
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by shumuel(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
the maga boyfrnd also benefits in some way...

Get to hold her and take pictures together
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
Typing...............................
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by tosyne2much(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hehehe cheesy

I so much love this write-up.. Brilliantly written

Lemme add mine cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by Omotayor123(f): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2015
OP you forgot the..

EXCO BOYFRIEND.. members of the SUG... So you for get mouth and evade all those SUG and Departmental dues grin even unnecessary queuing..
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dharniel:
@shumel, i was already thinking it's tosyne2.much thread cuz he is always giving a list-of-10...
Bros, I throway salute oooo cool
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by bqlekan(m): 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
buhahahaha.. so on point
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by peeparty(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
tot I saw this some months ago.
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by afolwalex20(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Choi
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by Nickymezor(f): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lolz @ d NEPA boyfriend...
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by SirDorianGray(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Looool@NEPA bf. grin
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by shumuel(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hehehe cheesy

I so much love this write-up.. Brilliantly written

Lemme add mine cool

Thanks bro
Re: 10 Types Of Guys Ladies Dates In School by shumuel(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Omotayor123:
OP you forgot the..

EXCO BOYFRIEND.. members of the SUG... So you for get mouth and evade all those SUG and Departmental dues grin even unnecessary queuing..

Yeah, thats true o Lol.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue With This Relationship With My Girlfriend Or Run? / Love Should Last , Don't U Think So? / What Would You Do? BE HONEST.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.