Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos (31790 Views)

Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs / Another Soldier Killed As Troops Clear Boko Haram & IEDs In Chukungudu(Pics) / Suicide Bomber Who Hid IEDs In Stabilizer At Sabon Gari Jidari Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2015
Pangea:
Of course, the hand is still the best tool,
Anything weighing more than a man, standing on that thing will set it off.
Many of these things are weight sensitive.
What i take exception to, is the absence of the demolition or blast suit.
If that thing goes off, that man is dead!
hehe even a weight of 1kilogram can set it off. And for your info u said "blast suit" wen dis tin goes off even a APC tank cant survive its blast. this is a high caliber explosive. may God protect them
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by heatflux: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2015
mrvitalis:
God so we still use hand to clear mines in 2015?
All our past leaders are just wicked
hand is the most effective way of clearing mines even though there are military machines that can do it.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by denedene(m): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2015
omo our military de try o! jeez! see the guy sweating profusely any mistake and its kaboom. wow! please provide necessary tools for them
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by sigiyaya(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2015
franxalive:

chaiii...since when did it get this worse?...what happened to your sense of discretion and tolerance?? undecided
Chaiii... i dont believe it!! So it is true that your stupidity is Factory fitted and that nothing can be done about it. Ndo ị na-anụ. Ewu Gambia grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Mobowho: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2015
God bless this un-sung heroes
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Ahmed4002(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2015
chidekings:

My Oga,I no come hear from u again

oh so sorry. nah just the market as dollar just dey rise and fall. That's why I didn't bother to get those items for you
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Ahmed4002(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2015
darepoju:
too wrong...Is ur president God that he will keep the nation safe,?? someone [GOD] is in charge and responsible for HIS OWN safety..
thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by seangy4konji: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2015
Awon oloriburuku boko haram
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by okotv(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2015
Men sleep peacefully cause some stand ready to fight on their behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by PassingShot(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2015
xaggar:

slowpoke! They use their eyes cause these are crude land mines: the wiring and changes of the soil texture/color are sometimes seen on the surface. If not, mine detectors are use to scan the area. "Go watch movies not nollywood".
You didn't need the first word.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2015
boko so restless..c as dem dey stress our men...but with boko in tym to come when its over..Naija military will b d most xperience and strongest in africa..no b lyk those ghanaian or tanzanian army wey just dey barracks dey drink beer and pursue women call dem sef sojas
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by amalder: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2015
God bless our able warriors
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by esecoal(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2015
wetin dem suppose use clear am
mrvitalis:
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by kadunasouth(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2015
Yah saljalali wali hikram! Imagine
Imagine someone's father, someone's husband, someone's son digging up and using bare hands to clear IEDs and mines on the street of Nigeria so that civilians can move around safely. GOD BLESS these selfless soldiers.

NEVER AGAIN on Nigerian soil
NEVER AGAIN should we vote anyone who said he was shoeless because we now know he must have been senseless to hing his campaign on that.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by fxskye: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2015
I preferred Baba GoSlow in a many time to Clueless one.

God Bless NA........Victory Alone comes from God and it shall be bestowed on NA.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2015
The Lord is their strength and protector.
Imagine digging by hand live mines and IEDs what other countries use robotics or specialized trained forces to do
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by chidekings(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2015
Ahmed4002:

oh so sorry. nah just the market as dollar just dey rise and fall. That's why I didn't bother to get those items for you

ok,but still expecting good news.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Ahmed4002(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2015
chidekings:

ok,but still expecting good news.

Hopefully
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by insure1: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2015
gists:

What has "likes" got to do with the truth?
Why does the truth hurt so much?
Is this not the same Nigerian Army that BH chased to Cameroon and surrendered weapons?
Is this not the same Nigerian Army that lost territories to BH?
I asked these questions b4 maybe you can help me with some answers
What variable has changed in this BH equation?
Has the Nigerian Army gone on more advanced/specialized training?
Have they recruited more soldiers?
Have they received more weapons because not even the supposed weapons from US is in their possession.
So what exactly changed that we now get this kind of positive report OTHER THAN CHANGE IN LEADERSHIP from a shoeless one to an ex-General?
Has PMB done anything extra-ordinary that GEJ couldn't have done to prevent so much loss of lives and properties?

keep leaving in denial. But after so much lives lost and many more ruined, Nigerians will not be deceived (hopefully) again by a sensless play of emotion by some shoeless dullards in future.

Lol. Just move on. The repeated references made to him sounds very vengeful. He has gone and won't come back, so why not move on and quit the blame game?
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by ngmgeek(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
They are the unsung heroes of Nigeria. Working hard to keep our people safe while their selfish commanders and service chiefs plunder the resources meant for them. May God bless our soldiers and their families.

We are grateful for their service and heroism.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by sweetgala(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
mrvitalis:

That is the only true way to clear IED. Military explosive engineers the world over still use this method. Boot on ground there are also the robots used to place explosive charges
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Bamss1: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Our military catching explosives for us with bare hands. I salute you.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Ninilowo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Weldone gallant men! Artillery is providing cover at the back. Keep moving. U are safe....
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by franxalive(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
sigiyaya:
Chaiii... i dont believe it!! So it is true that your stupidity is Factory fitted and that nothing can be done about it. Ndo ị na-anụ. Ewu Gambia grin grin grin

RECEIVE [SENSE] IJN....AMEN!!!
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chai, see risk.... God bless these Niggas, the real Patriots.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by MacluvPH(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
If you are close to our president or if you are working for him please tell him to minimise his utterances and speeches cos I think that's the problem he has.

He talks too much,if he didn't make that comment of making Nigeria ungovernable for the then president and also telling people that blood will be soaked atleast some of his followers wouldn't have been so violent like what we have today.

He never knew that one day he will be president again. So tell him to cool down and clear his mess.

I pray things work out for him cos law of karma is a damn bitch,if he succeeds with boko haram he shld know that others may like to spring up but Allah Forbid.

Ahmed4002:
Far too often their work goes unnoticed, but these selfless heroes provide guidance. I urge you to join me in thanking our President for his vital role in keeping our nation safe and our troops grounded.

General T.Y Brutai is a shining example of the selfless service and support provide for the
brave men and women who protect this nation. I
am humbled by his service and proud to have
vote for Buhari

God bless Nigeria Army
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Receives Made-in-nigeria Trendy Outfits As Gift (Photos) / Let Senate Sit While Saraki Faces His Trial – CCT / APC Broad Daylight Robbery Against Usman Tuggar In Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.