Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos (31792 Views)

Made-In-Nigeria Vehicle Used By Soldiers To Detonate IEDs / Another Soldier Killed As Troops Clear Boko Haram & IEDs In Chukungudu(Pics) / Suicide Bomber Who Hid IEDs In Stabilizer At Sabon Gari Jidari Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by kulobyno: 5:57am On Aug 05, 2015
G
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Wealthyone: 5:59am On Aug 05, 2015
God bless our gallant soldiers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Israel5(m): 6:01am On Aug 05, 2015
That's not ultimate
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Day11(m): 6:08am On Aug 05, 2015
gists:
Imagine someone's father, someone's husband, someone's son digging up and using bare hands to clear IEDs and mines on the street of Nigeria so that civilians can move around safely. GOD BLESS these selfless soldiers.

NEVER AGAIN on Nigerian soil
NEVER AGAIN should we vote anyone who said he was shoeless because we now know he must have been senseless to hing his campaign on that.

Never again should Boko HARAM terrorise any part of my soil again

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Badgers14: 6:09am On Aug 05, 2015
This guys are very brave...

But using bare hands, shovels with no protective gear is very dangerous...

Very embarrassing for this great country.

May God Help Nigeria. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by dohiswill: 6:09am On Aug 05, 2015
mrvitalis:
God so we still use hand to clear mines in 2015?
All our past leaders are just wicked
why not ask Buhari why he can not provide the latest Tech to do that grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by chidekings(m): 6:14am On Aug 05, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Far too often their work goes unnoticed, but these selfless heroes provide guidance. I urge you to join me in thanking our President for his vital role in keeping our nation safe and our troops grounded.

General T.Y Brutai is a shining example of the selfless service and support provide for the
brave men and women who protect this nation. I
am humbled by his service and proud to have
vote for Buhari

God bless Nigeria Army
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

My Oga,I no come hear from u again
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 05, 2015
Very dangerous
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by tomX1(m): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2015
MKO4ever:
And what is even more interesting to me is how they knew that something was buried under ground there. Kudos
There is such a thing as "Mine Detectors". It has been in common use in military warfare even since World War II.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by clinton101(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2015
Buhari is a tru leader.thumbup for our army.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by tumbez: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Far too often their work goes unnoticed, but these selfless heroes provide guidance. I urge you to join me in thanking our President for his vital role in keeping our nation safe and our troops grounded.

General T.Y Brutai is a shining example of the selfless service and support provide for the
brave men and women who protect this nation. I
am humbled by his service and proud to have
vote for Buhari

God bless Nigeria Army
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
.....exactly bross

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by millionaireman: 6:26am On Aug 05, 2015
LeStylo:
God bless Nigeria!

Yeaaah,

Baba has become president of Nigeria, Boko Haram is over. Troops are now clearing the road mines with ease. Baba has since started the process of borrowing money to rebuild the areas damaged by Boko. Nigeria's electorate are the most well-informed lot in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by M4gunners: 6:30am On Aug 05, 2015
Wicked set of people.
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 05, 2015
londongal03:
Buhari call your kingsmen to order
why re u naturally stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by lordC(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2015
This is so risky. God protect our soldiers, we've lost too many of dem already.

Guide & guard dem as dey clean up dis evil. In Jesus' Name

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by ojinuocheibi(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2015
mrvitalis:
even the Americans will be using hand to clear mines till 2050
Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2015
mrvitalis:

Most mines are cleared by hand.

What you should talk about is the lack of bomb-protective suits for the troops.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by becka95(f): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2015
When soldiers act aggresively we say "they are mad men" these same mad men are sighning off their lives to give us a safe Nigeria "GOD. BLESS THE ARMED FORCES" Amee

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2015
mrvitalis:

Most mines are cleared by hand.

What you should talk about is the lack of bomb-protective suits for the troops.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by millionaireman: 6:38am On Aug 05, 2015
gists:

NEVER AGAIN should we vote anyone who said he was shoeless because we now know he must have been senseless to hing his campaign on that.

Make I help you in Nigeria's deception game:

Shoeless Jonathan and his PDP caused Boko Haram.

Jonathan wanted a Nigeria governed by sharia criminal laws which Boko Haram also says it is fighting for.

Boko Haram leader in video appearances said Jonathan must leave office. After that, Jonathan started to supply arms to Boko Haram to sack Jonathan government.

Let the bare-faced lies that have kept Nigeria dysfunctional continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by NDprudent(m): 6:39am On Aug 05, 2015
gists:
Imagine someone's father, someone's husband, someone's son digging up and using bare hands to clear IEDs and mines on the street of Nigeria so that civilians can move around safely. GOD BLESS these selfless soldiers.

U started well, bro......but u ended so badly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Enki40(m): 6:40am On Aug 05, 2015
That's good to know. Let's be glad that they're working, regardless. If only Nigeria could come to that understanding and realization that in a way, our diversity is a blessing in disguise -even though the Englishman never thought it so, as they evidently almagamated us for their selfish purpose, to cause disunity and disharmony among us while they covertly conquer us, dominate us and plunder our resources -then we can actually use our diversity as a weapon and a force to be reckoned with. Nigeria's got that potential.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by password88(m): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2015
Good one. Long live nigerian soldiers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by mDotLysouqDotcom(m): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2015
May God help us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by lonelydora: 6:46am On Aug 05, 2015
Buhari is working

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by smileyz16(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2015
londongal03:
Buhari call your kingsmen to order
y are u soo demented must u comment on every post..wher wer u wen ur shoeless otuoke hangover sufferin fishermen was busy showcasin is cluelessness

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Btruth: 6:48am On Aug 05, 2015
I'm sure Jonathan meant well for Nigeria, but unfortunately, all his cronies did not allow him to perform at all. Imagine all the revelations after he left office?

Damn! That woman called Okonjo Iweala contributed a lot to his downfall by given Nigerians a blank lies about the improvement on the Nigeria economy, meanwhile, they continue to go around borrowing money for their personal use.

Anyway, thank God for the new change in government. Nigeria & Nigerians deserve better than what the former administration was dishing out. I'm happy that I was part of the people that made that change.

God bless the new Nigerian Army for taking up a good directive for their actions, and the Lord will see them through in making this country a safer place for us all.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 05, 2015
God bless Nigeria,,, God bless N.A,,,
God bless those fighting on the frontline and God bless our fallen heroes,,,,

Please you guys should rescue the 100 people kidnapped in Cameroon because those people will be their new workers of destruction...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 05, 2015
I marvel at Nigerians, you are all praising buhari for doing what now? just for being the president? what military kit has he purchased? someone will run and tell me.he is investigating the past military spendings now.. during the past administrations soldiers also workd this way, go and watch the battle for gwoza as reference... lets stop praising a change in government and start praising a change in the way government works..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by icewinz(m): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Where are those haters of nigeria who said since PMB assumed office no BOKO HARAM territory has been cleared I hope..u all have started counting all the gallant progress of the military in the last mounth. From boko haram meeting the nigeria army now the nigerian army are taking the battle to them and are meeting them. And I hope the U.s goverment start noticing this too. Cuase yesterday the said "it is not selling of weapons to nigerian soldiers,the soldiers themself lack tatics to handle the sect. Wtf I hope the U.S senate have started counting the success of the nigerian army. Cuase I know soon after all this battle is nearly over the U.s would offload all there forces to nigeria and claim the won the battle. Up PMB

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Troops Clear Gwoza To Yemteke Road Of Roadside Mines And Ieds Photos by xaggar(m): 6:57am On Aug 05, 2015
MKO4ever:
And what is even more interesting to me is how they knew that something was buried under ground there. Kudos
slowpoke! They use their eyes cause these are crude land mines: the wiring and changes of the soil texture/color are sometimes seen on the surface. If not, mine detectors are use to scan the area. "Go watch movies not nollywood".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Seals Conoil Filling Station Over Environmental Infraction (Photos) / Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.