Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted (12994 Views)

Nigerian Governors At Presidential Inauguration In Niger Republic (pix) / Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu / Nigerian Governors Meet In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by ronkebaby(f): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2006
Roscodaddy:

Don,Bush fellow na our guy sef,he dey beef ribadu badly,and na life yarn he dey yanr unlinke those yoruba people wey nor wan see road.

This guy must really be a tribalist and unlearned fellow. I wonder how u pass ur classes if you are a student. you are really such a difficult person. Na wa for u o!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donjazzie(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2006
ronkebaby:

This guy must really be a tribalist and unlearned fellow. I wonder how u pass your classes if you are a student. you are really such a difficult person. Na wa for u o!

squash all beefs!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Uche2nna(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2006
Abeg!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Roscodaddy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2006
Ronkebaby,I wonder how you got married that is if you are,maybe na one corrupt politiangive you belle and dump you,monkey.
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by otokx(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2006
roscodaddy please halt such insults
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Roscodaddy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2006
@otokx,you be real woman wrapper,when she dey insult me ur eyes dey blind 2 see that one.

otokx:

roscodaddy please halt such insults
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Odeku(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2006
Prime example why you should never let kids out at night, they will always get in trouble
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by donjazzie(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2006
don jazzie:

squash all beefs!

i sed it b4 and i'm sayin it again please make una squash the beefs now
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Roscodaddy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2006
Don Jazzie,how far Flex don follow me reach here again,I nor want trouble oh flex
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Odeku(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2006
me I no get beef, i just hate when people can't respect other users, you must respect women at all level. and my friend otokx
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by hammah(m): 4:08am On Oct 06, 2006
Really seven years of sorrows,pains and tears!!!These are rehearsals of minors to the big drama featuring the protagonist and looting Hercules called JOB(arrange it if u kare).Can't beleive Nigerian poli-thieve-cians could degenerate into unholy gays of criminals.What they owe Nigerians is SUICIDE.Let them confess their sins and commit suicide.CHIKINA!!!(finish) cry cry cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by oilbaron: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2006
please sorry to ask this i played the nigeria lotto on the 7th of october 2006 i havent gotten the results because i didnt watch nta at 8:30pm pls do any one know where i can get the result embarassed
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Roscodaddy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2006
U get to go find Daddy Showkey to give you the result. grin grin grin

oilbaron:

please sorry to ask this i played the nigeria lotto on the 7th of october 2006 i havent gotten the results because i didnt watch nta at 8:30pm please do any one know where i can get the result embarassed
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by Rislan: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2007
I will like to use this medium to salute, and pray to the EFCC BOSS, for doing his best to verify the best and trusted leader in the forthcoming election

keep it up RIBADU !!!
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by lewa(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2007
Reading this list and comparing it to the new one there are some questions that need to be answered!Why are some names omitted-are they clean?Ibori, Odili for instance
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by frenchman(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2007
Where is Akala's name on the list
EFCC na wayo
Re: Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted by AminuXXX: 8:02am On Oct 06, 2007
Where is the greedy lecture, Sam Egwu, among these former governors who are indicted and under investigation? Sam Egwu and his wife, Eunice Egwu, should also be among these corrupted individuals who embezzled billions of naira(over N80 billion), because they left Ebonyi State dry like a desert that hadn't been rained on for decades while the poor people of Ebonyi State suffered during their tenure. The thing that irritates me the most is how Egwu is quick to shout out that it is the work of his political enemies who are plotting to tarnish his image. Yeah right! What a front this clown can put up! I'm going to see if there's really a God! Let's see if the so call prestigious leader wont be exposed once the spotlight's on him! And even though some of that money is stashed in the Cayman Islands or somewhere, I simply want him to be exposed for the conniving swindler that he is! More information can be obtained on the mischievous former governor by accessing the link below,   http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3186 shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Plateau Killings - SaharaReporters / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? / Okorocha Releases N200 Million To EEDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.