Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? (1367 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by emmykey0128(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2015
my name is Tunde, I have been dating a girl (folake ) for almost 5 years now, she take good care of me throughout my university days food,cloth, money.she is a wonderful & loving gf. bt her problem is that she cheat on me a lot,I caught her cheating on me up to 4 times when in d university but I always forgive her because I love her and most especially she takes good care of me because I m from humble background, now we are through and I now have a job and my mum wants me to settle down, I never cheated on her for the five years we have been dating though because I love her but I know this girl that she has d tendency to still cheat on me because its in her habit to cheat, my question is should I still go ahead to marry her because I really love her and she has really tried for me I don't want to b an ingrate,but What about her bad side which is cheating? when ever I caught her cheating on me, she promise to change but she still does it again, please I need your help guys I m confused
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by babyfaceafrica: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmm..I don't know wht you are still doin with her..she don jazz you?
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by kossyablaze(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2015
NOPE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by donholy28(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Brother if u marry her....u are indeed a fool...she cheated 1st,2nd,3rd and 4 good times...which is d ones u caught her in...maybe she don cheat many times way u no know...no marry her...infidelity dey her blood

5 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by fatdon2(m): 7:25am On Aug 05, 2015
Mugu
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2015
Never marry a cheat so that you don't regret it.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2015
90% of girls in the college cheat on their guys..i believe CHANGE will come when the word 'MARRIAGE' starts ringin in her head. talk to her and make sure she makes her own decision on the typa life shez gonna live witcha..goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Amastermovic(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2015
Since you can cope through out ur uni days am sure you can cope for ur entire life.. Bcox of bread and cloth she's getting u. Sit her down and start getting for her also so she feels financially secure dats just d logic
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by boboLIL(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2015
She tried for u.....she cheated on u.....well,,,sit her down and let ur move known to her.....if persist then kick her freak-ass away..
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by thorpido(m): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2015
You can marry her but make sure you are the father of your firstborn.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by SPG4U(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2015
[size=20pt]who tell u say she wan marry u?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Vicintonsh(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2015
ur pay better be enuf to **pay all her bills** else Nollywood go direct ur life story
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2015
bigneorapz:
90% of girls in the college cheat on their guys..i believe CHANGE will come when the word 'MARRIAGE' starts ringin in her head. talk to her and make sure she makes her own decision on the typa life shez gonna live witcha..goodluck
exatly discuss with her and let her knw dat u want to settle with her but fear her cheating life,study her more and if she those not change,leave her for gud

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by emmykey0128(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2015
I have sat her down and ask her why she cheated on me in school then but she said she did it just to take care of me and herself because I m not supporting financially, that she will definately change because she can never cheat when she is married moreso I m now working and she does not need to struggle to take care of me again, but I m not convinced that is d truth besides it means she want to change because I m now working * have little change wit me,what if something happen won't she go back to her ways?
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by realdee44(f): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2015
emmykey0128:
my name is Tunde, I have been dating a girl (folake ) for almost 5 years now, she take good care of me throughout my university days food,cloth, money.she is a wonderful & loving gf. bt her problem is that she cheat on me a lot,I caught her cheating on me up to 4 times when in d university but I always forgive her because I love her and most especially she takes good care of me because I m from humble background, now we are through and I now have a job and my mum wants me to settle down, I never cheated on her for the five years we have been dating though because I love her but I know this girl that she has d tendency to still cheat on me because its in her habit to cheat, my question is should I still go ahead to marry her because I really love her and she has really tried for me I don't want to b an ingrate,but What about her bad side which is cheating? when ever I caught her cheating on me, she promise to change but she still does it again, please I need your help guys I m confused
you made a very big mistake. You should have ended things with her right from your school days but you were busy enjoying the cloth, food & money which is very bad. It is your kind of men that makes it very hard for ladies to spend on men after all her commitment you just realise that she is a cheat. Am not in support of a cheating girl but why didn't you leave her when she cheated? you waited tell after 5 years.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2015
bigneorapz:
Ur one of the first persons I have found that gives actual advise. Do u think she cheated because she wanted to? She might have done it for d money whih she still had to share with u. Just because she has cheated doesn't mean she does not love u. Talk to her . Good luck!
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by lawnreigh(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2015
emmykey0128:
I have sat her down and ask her why she cheated on me in school then but she said she did it just to take care of me and herself because I m not supporting financially, that she will definately change because she can never cheat when she is married moreso I m now working and she does not need to struggle to take care of me again, but I m not convinced that is d truth besides it means she want to change because I m now working * have little change wit me,what if something happen won't she go back to her ways?
from what u said now, it shows the girl love u because to even get a nigerian lady to spend on u isn't easy, pay back time is not a bitch, moreover u ain't man enough during ur undergraduate to dump her now u av the gut because u av job nd money, don't be an ingrate, enjoy it while it last @ least she already told u why nd now u av gotten a solution for the tym been, so u should be able to cope now nd I'm sure she should be matured as tym goes on since u are entering marriage phase but if no improvement after that maybe u can play the last card

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Mrbigman1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Op is so wise with all he has said so far.
Your situation is dicy and needs time to make the better decision.

But are you sure ur love is not burn out of sympathy? It's dangerful eh?

That girl deserves an award, she deserves the best cos she did what million Wnt do cos of pride so put her in ur fore most consideration cos I guess if she was carrying her load alone, she Wnt go that far.

Then have u monitored her life after university? And recently? Who's she?
That would help u make ur plan.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by misspicy(f): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
emmykey0128:
Tho wat she did waa wrong buh I already guessed d reason why she cheated b4 u even wrote this,

Broz if you no marry dat girl ehn,u placing a big curse on ursef,thr thunder wey go fire u is still trekking from lagos to abuja....she did all dat to cloth,feed,accomodate you n u were collecting all she gave u buh now dat its tym to settle down u yarning dust....check out how olamide's gf stood by him till he made it and he is praising her now,ur gf had oppotunities to leave u but she didnt instead u stood with u n struggled for you,you are an ingrate.undecided

www.nairaland.com/2501453/true-love-she-there-when/1#36615303

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by pretydiva(f): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dis op needs 2 b giving a heavy knock on d head..shuo..a gal dat cheated on u not once,twice buh four times..ur asking us if u should stil go ahead n marry her...guy e b like say ur village witch dey boil plantain on top ya head undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Never marry a cheat so that you don't regret it.
Do u have the same advice for women

Just wondering
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Do u have the same advice for women
Just wondering
Of course not for men only.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by trilobite: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Hmm..this your issues get as e be sha.
Why did she cheat? Money, or sex addiction?
Is she respectful?
Can she make you happy?
Does she love you?
Can she make you her priority?

I have seen a lot of this kind of case. She will definitely stop after marriage. But will you be able to trust her?

I have friends who are happily married to her kind. What you should do is demand f or an exclusive relationship,she is able to be able end her cheating ways for your sake, then marry her.
If durring this period she slips back, then run for your life.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Afrok(m): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2015
Op talk true, u didn't do anything about her cheating habits in the uni bcoz of what u were gaining and never wanted to lose. Was her family Dangote, Otedola etc to have provided all those things for u without u asking questions? She worked (cheated) to provide for u. May be if u were not so particular about the enjoyment, u would have talked to her then, she might have changed or worst, u would've called it quit.

So bro.... in summary, u enjoyed her cheating asss in school when she was fending for u, I don't think u will want to enjoy the same cheating asss now that u'll be fending for her.

Trust is important in everything we do in life, bcoz of that trust, DON'T.
Still remember, the devil we know is better than the Angel we don't know.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by kathykathy(f): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2015
heeey! I av found mr Ibu's God son,,,,i will tell d whole village
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Her? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2015
bigneorapz:

Yeah, how the leopard changed it's spots...

@ OP

Only if you can live with that.

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To This People On Nairaland. See Screenshot / When She Snatch Your Phone (pix) / The Catholic Church Said I Can't Remarry Because I Was Once Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.