Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip (29324 Views)

See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by Jesusloveyou: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:
fake news
what make u fake
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by Happiness87(f): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
irishCream:

They're on it, I'm.serious about my request, we need someone close to him to tell him that the civil servants are suffering, what can mere 50k do for a graduate

That's one of the more reason UOU is hated, he was in position to do that but cos of his greed he didn't, someone should push it for us mbok.
I left a contract job I was earning higher to come and experience this, it's not funny! sad
hahaha, see. wahala, babe Calm down, the future is bright, in 2years your salary will rise, stop looking for fast money, that's the scale you are now, plan for masters do that in 10years time you will be on top of many others.
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by ronald4lif(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
irishCream:

They're on it, I'm.serious about my request, we need someone close to him to tell him that the civil servants are suffering, what can mere 50k do for a graduate

That's one of the more reason UOU is hated, he was in position to do that but cos of his greed he didn't, someone should push it for us mbok.
I left a contract job I was earning higher to come and experience this, it's not funny! sad

Hmmm, wasn't the salary structure listed in the contract terms or it wasn't?
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by ogba20: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:
face front, you are not aware of contracts that have been awarded or what, your friends are APC sympathizers simple, they don't see any thing good in anyone except themselves.

Udom is by far better than Akpabio himself. by the end of 2019, you will testify.
. My dear u made me rember wat my friend said, that apart frm buhari evry other persons in apc are worst than liar Mohamed
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by kel4soft: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:
till then, but God will not allow it, because the APC candidate is a thief, who has been part of government since 1999-2014 only join Apc because he didn't get support of the governor to contest

God cannot support rigging. So if Udom actual got into power thru fraud and the Judges give their judgement. Then, there must be a rerun so that, you my sister will quietly vote him back in a conducive environment.
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by irishCream: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm, wasn't the salary structure listed in the contract terms or it wasn't?

Hmmmmm...my dear friend you won't understand, Shebi you dey obodo oyibo just enjoy wink
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by gottliebglobal(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Idara, my sister. Why is 75% of ur post about LGBT, and you are only following females here?. Pls, tell me it's not what Iam thinking, mbok! smiley
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by ronald4lif(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
irishCream:

Hmmmmm...my dear friend you won't understand, Shebi you dey obodo oyibo just enjoy wink

Okay oo. Udom Emmanuel should increase civil servants wages so someone would be contented and happy.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by creekman(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
What do indigenes of Akwa Ibom expect from dis governor? Dey should ask zenith bank staffs, Emmanuel Udom has no human feelings in terms of welfare. They have not seen anything yet.
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by Happiness87(f): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
kel4soft:

God cannot support rigging. So if Udom actual got into power thru fraud and the Judges give their judgement. Then, there must be a rerun so that, you my sister will quietly vote him back in a conducive environment.
God does not support rigging, hahaha

lets leave that matter.

Nigerian politics has not gotten to a stage where votes counts. And people vote for who, and the kind of people that they want.
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by Happiness87(f): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
ogba20:
. My dear u made me rember wat my friend said, that apart frm buhari evry other persons in apc are worst than liar Mohamed
liar Mohammed is only a liar, a terrible one at that, the bad people are in the ranks of Tinubu, Ameachi, Obj, all bad people in PDP that decamped to APC.
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by donphilopus: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:
face front, you are not aware of contracts that have been awarded or what, your friends are APC sympathizers simple, they don't see any thing good in anyone except themselves.

Udom is by far better than Akpabio himself. by the end of 2019, you will testify.

Omenka and Caseless, guys come and see something o tongue cheesy grin
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by Kingzola4life(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Wen akpabio was travellin 2 canada, usa, uk, etc..... No body talk about his trip has a waste. Now that udom is also travellin like him he became jealous. Pls you people should tell Akpabio to fucos on his senator's job and stop intervenin in Gov. udom's mission.
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by Caseless: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
donphilopus:

Omenka and Caseless, guys come and see something o tongue cheesy grin

Yesu almasihu!

I need her on my lap. undecided
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by franzzyekiko(m): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
gbishman:
IS THIS GOVERNOR A GOVERNOR OR A PUPPET. DID ANYONE TELL AKPABIO NOT TO TRAVEL WHILE GOVERNOR. DID HIS NEPHEW ABI IN-LAW NOT SLAP THE SITTING GOVERNOR SIMPLY BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO MAKE HIM COMMISSIONER.
where u an eye witness...people like u r reading global concord in akwa ibom...
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by chloee(f): 1:21am On Aug 06, 2015
Make una leave the man o! He's on honeymoon like PMB. Any thing bad in that?
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by hollywhyte: 3:25am On Aug 06, 2015
akpabio shud rest, will udom sit in akwa ibom nd attract investors?
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by Tonybills(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:

nonsense, you that claim to be staying in akwa ibom n that is still breathing old air have you forgotten the gov. just brought in some automobile chinese company to build automobile industtu at Ini local govt. n the peacok paints at onns local govt
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by Happiness87(f): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2015
Tonybills:

nonsense, you that claim to be staying in akwa ibom n that is still breathing old air have you forgotten the gov. just brought in some automobile chinese company to build automobile industtu at Ini local govt. n the peacok paints at onns local govt
guy clam down and read my post, you are possibly quoting the wrong people, hahaha, just read my post again,
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by Happiness87(f): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2015
undercurrent:
I live in Akwa Ibom, i voted for this guy yet am still breathing old air. No impact whatsoever.

My friends call him Acting Governor.

Tonybills:

i guess that the person you wanted to quote, hahaha
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by kel4soft: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Happiness87:
God does not support rigging, hahaha

lets leave that matter.

Nigerian politics has not gotten to a stage where votes counts. And people vote for who, and the kind of people that they want.

I mentioned the name of God cos that was your earliest defence of his enthronement. Like I said, keep God out of Nigeria politics.
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by Happiness87(f): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2015
kel4soft:

I mentioned the name of God cos that was your earliest defence of his enthronement. Like I said, keep God out of Nigeria politics.
the just shall rule akwa ibom, Umana will not rule akwa ibom, God willing, his hands are not clean.
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by donphilopus: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Caseless:

Yesu almasihu!
I need her on my lap. undecided
cheesy grin Baddest tongue
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 07, 2015
O
ekefre4:
Do u take orijin?
LOL...yes o
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by Caseless: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin Baddest tongue

Na to chase remain nau.

Hope say u and omenka never make move?
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by donphilopus: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2015
Caseless:
Na to chase remain nau.
Hope say u and omenka never make move?
For where cheesy
Re: Akpabio Unhappy With A’ibom Gov Over US Trip by ekefre4(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Felixsun20:
OLOL...yes o
4 bottles 4 u der

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Opposition Announces The Shadow Cabinet / We Will Deal With Niger Delta Avengers Eventually - Buhari / Policeman Shoots Resident For Insisting APC Will Win Plateau Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.