Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list (8905 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list / Guys How Do You Feel When A Girl Call You 'dear' By Man Of List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by DAVIYJONESS: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
I know you enjoy the boobs being squeezed but not to hard so it won't make it elastic.

Do you enjoy the pressure guys place on your precious buttocks?

Guys mention your nairaland girls to answer this
Sorry no list this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ok, I also wanna know.
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by jaelz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
nahwire oh you for ask your sister or mama now

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by DAVIYJONESS: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
jaelz:
dumb bastard

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Hazardd(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
YourMain:
Yes.
shocked pix or you no what next na..lol
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by DAVIYJONESS: 5:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
YourMain:
Yes.

Yes. No
1. 0
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by sseunth(m): 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Grad2012.....pls help me out here
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by derrick333(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
jaelz:
Ishkaba grin ,meanin watin u de fyn go sokoto,e de 4ur shokoto
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Hazardd(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Some girls will be avoiding this thread like ebolacheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by dmola(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
YourMain:
Yes.

wow! I can kill for ur lips ...damman sexual
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by DAVIYJONESS: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hazardd:
Some girls will be avoiding this thread like ebolacheesy
Small girls
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by faith551(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wow, this is new, Think I'll go explore grin
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Heromaniaa: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
YourMain:
Yes.
wish you were right next to me now.
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Heromaniaa:
wish you were right next to me now.

Why ?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
dmola:

wow! I can kill for ur lips ...damman sexual

Lol are lips really worth killing for ?
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hazardd:
shocked pix or you no what next na..lol

I think your imagination should suffice :* tongue
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
What a question!!
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
YourMain:

nice dp...you look cute;>
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
nice dp...you look cute;>

Awwh thanks girl embarassed. You look nice in yours kiss
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by DAVIYJONESS: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What a question!!
is it hard?
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Kunlexic(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What a question!!
1million kisses to that your lips grin
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kunlexic:
1million kisses to that your lips grin
lollllll....funny you.
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by DAVIYJONESS: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lollllll....funny you.
undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by dmola(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
YourMain:

Lol are lips really worth killing for ?

i culd murder for urs right nw....I cn never get tired of kissn u ...wats d name
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Kunlexic(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lollllll....funny you.
am not funny cheesy
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by DAVIYJONESS: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
dmola:

i culd murder for urs right nw....I cn never get tired of kissn u ...wats d name
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Hazardd(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
Small girls
abi lol
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Hazardd(m): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
YourMain:

am not imagining anything ... I think a pix should have been adequate in seeing you enjoying itwink
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by jaelz(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
nah your father dumb
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb bastard
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Tomjazzy2: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
If this same question was asked by a girl, I'm pretty sure it would have been trending by now with numerous answers flying in from all corners

The other time a lady asked for guys to upload their Dps, and boooom!! Dps everywhere cheesy cheesy

Nigeria girls sha angry
Re: Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list by Enockia(m): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
hmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Fvck No Easy O / What Are Your Age Restrictions? / Long Distance Relationship: Is She Losing Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.