Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. (1230 Views)

nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list / Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / Guys How Do You Feel When A Girl Call You 'dear' By Man Of List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
¤ BASHING: Some people are emotionally weak that little insult both offline and online affect them psychologically, it affects most people not to contribute and neglect the section

¤ NO ATTENTION: if you are not popular like tosyne2much,naijaboiy,tomfrench,dyeasy your thread will not get enough traffic as you expected.

¤ FACIAL APPEARANCE : average looking people find it hard to belong and interact when the goodlooking ones discuss and share ideas so they choose to be isolated.

¤ SOCIAL MOBBING : when you eventually engage in an e-war with a random person, he/she admirer with his/her referent power get help and you will be left with numerous people being against you.

¤ MOD INJUSTICE : some certain people are immune and supperior to ban no matter their offence while others get warning especially the old members e.g ireneony,nneka123 and co

I'm daviyjones the man of list.
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by ladyF(f): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lol
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by falconey(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
WTF
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by IamLEGEND1: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
#JustHangingInTheJaccuzi

2 Likes

Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
undecided
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
Dude, let me give you an advice. Next time, when creating a list, make it robust and creative. An exclusive introduction, bolded item titles, and your explanations should be longer and more witty than this.
I love that you are creating a brand for yourself, but you need to work on the value of that brand.

On topic, i agree with some of these, another interesting reason is that the section is not mentally charged at all. Thinking does not occur here. People just act.
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by gabazin080(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please guys help me.
During my school days I always hope to be a professional footballer. I was captain of my school team and my local club in IFO, ogun state. But it all ended when I broke my leg 2 months to my senior waec, that was how my father forced me to stop going to training with a promise that he would get me a better Academy but he didn't till I lost interest because age was not on my side.
Now my kid brother who is 12 is training with that same local club but always told me he would like to be a professional footballer.
I don't want my bro's dream also die like mine. So I want to know which good football Academy that have made some star footballer that I can register him with either in lagos or ogun.
Please nairalanders help me
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nonsense
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by PraizFresh(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Man you're on point!!!...But I still don't see this as an excuses cause real niqqas never quits!!!
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by gabazin080(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
OP modify this topic, take the last 1 to number 1
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Gurgle(f): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
hahaha what a list
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Oyind17:
Nonsense
undecided
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by DAVIYJONESS: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Teempakguy:
Dude, let me give you an advice. Next time, when creating a list, make it robust and creative. An exclusive introduction, bolded item titles, and your explanations should be longer and more witty than this.
I love that you are creating a brand for yourself, but you need to work on the value of that brand.

On topic, i agree with some of these, another interesting reason is that the section is not mentally charged at all. Thinking does not occur here. People just act.
teaching me my job undecided
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
¤ BASHING: Some people are emotionally weak that little insult both offline and online affect them psychologically, it affects most people not to contribute and neglect the section

¤ NO ATTENTION: if you are not popular like tosyne2much,naijaboiy,tomfrench,dyeasy your thread will not get enough traffic as you expected.

¤ FACIAL APPEARANCE : average looking people find it hard to belong and interact when the goodlooking ones discuss and share ideas so they choose to be isolated.

¤ SOCIAL MOBBING : when you eventually engage in an e-war with a random person, he/she admirer with his/her referent power get help and you will be left with numerous people being against you.

¤ MOD INJUSTICE : some certain people are immune and supperior to ban no matter their offence while others get warning especially the old members e.g ireneony,nneka123 and co

I'm daviyjones the man of list.
CRAP
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
CRAP

Go and sleep it's late
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Captainswag225(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
hahahahahaha, funny o.p
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by DAVIYJONESS: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
CRAP
undecided dumb
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Honestly,this topic is laaaaame!
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
Teempakguy:

Yh he miss road today lol
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
mtcheew.
useless thread!

beetch u lack the style!!!

#YOLO
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
Oyind17:

Go and sleep it's late
leave me alone, go and meet loomer.
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by DAVIYJONESS: 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
richommie:
mtcheew.

useless thread!

beetch u lack the style!!!

#YOLO
dumb
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 06, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb
fagGIT...GODDAM ARSEHOLE
#YOLO
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by chibwike(m): 12:11am On Aug 06, 2015
[b]Lol [/b]y
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
teaching me my job undecided
that is exactly what i am doing.

1 Like

Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 06, 2015
I agree with all but number 3. The romance section is not really brain-charging like the politics section so it gives room for mundane and trivial topics with people who reason along the same trajectory bashing themselves.
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by DAVIYJONESS: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
richommie:

fagGIT...GODDAM ARSEHOLE

#YOLO
dumb
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by DAVIYJONESS: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
that is exactly what i am doing.
dumb
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dumb
it's not dumb. It's called an advice. Haven't you heard the word before?
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by DAVIYJONESS: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
it's not dumb.
It's called an advice. Haven't you heard the word before?
dumb
Re: TOP5 Reasons Why People Quit Romance Section By Man Of List. by loomer: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
leave me alone, go and meet loomer.

Who be this one again na?

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Nigerian Girls Real Age / What Was She Talking About?? / What Advice Will You Give This Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.