Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

True Life Story Of Chizoba’s Wooing Experience (episode 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story Of Chizoba’s Wooing Experience (episode 1) (1557 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience / How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story Of Chizoba’s Wooing Experience (episode 1) by ikenwa4lyf: 1:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Prologue

Yeah, I know you are itching to know who she is and how It happened. I won’t say generally that I had a really smooth toasting or wooing experience but I would blame my bad luck on my shyness which actually turned to good luck with the last one. Without much prolonged prologue let’s get this story of mine dusted with.

UCHE: FIRST LOVE, FIRST HEARTBREAK

I officially toasted a girl for the first time during my second year at the University. Please note that I am or I was a shy guy during my secondary school days whenever it came to girls I liked. I had noticed Uche when I came into the university during one of the registrations we had and within my heart, I prayed that she would be in my department so I could set my eyes on her often. Like seriously, her beauty was glittering that it entered my eyes and flipped my brain. Well, what do you expect from Mr. Shy guy like me?

Do you think I had mind to step over to the beautiful Uche and tell her my mind. What if a slap followed after my confession or better still, what of if she told me no. These were the thoughts freelancing through my mind.

Uche reigned during my year one to year three. She was beautiful that I never knew I had to face stiffer competition from big boys not only in my department but in school, even bankers. Meeeehn, Uche was just hot. As a patient person, I waited till my 200 level to break the silence. Every time in the class, I would kill two birds with one stone. I would listen to my lecturers and I would look at Uche. Looking at her became a daily routine throughout year one.

One faithful day after a departmental lecture of looking and listening, Uche finally came and talked with me. She was like “why do I keep silent at class” that “this was not secondary school o”. I just responded with “I am still studying the environment” but within me I said “if only she knew that I really liked her”. You could imagine my countenance that day. I was just beaming with smiles, smiling like ‘ismaila’. What made me happy was that she had opened a way for me.

Well, I knew she knew that I looked at her a lot. We became friends automatically and blended so well. She was intelligent, social, she had a sweet voice, beautiful and the list, endless. As for me I was shy, intelligent (according to her and she caused it a bit), e.t.c (don’t want to hail myself). Within me, I knew if I must keep Uche, I had to be spectacular in one way or the other to prove my worth. I couldn’t match some big guys in my department in terms of dressing and being social with a lady but I knew that my brain would not fail me.

There was a particular course that was so difficult for almost everybody PSC 101 (Political science) and Uche called me to explain the course as it was given her problem. Well, I accepted as it was a chance to see her again and hear her voice. Mind you, the course was also difficult for me. But you know the saying “opportunity comes but once” it was the time to prove my worth. Come and see Chizoba of all people reading like say na me carry library for head. Honestly, I read that course front and back that I understood it by force just to make sure I teach Uche. Well I and my friend, Dubem got 86 in score and an A in grade to show you the extent of what I did.

Uche was everything to me then, we played, we sang, she motivated me, we read together e.t.c. It was like a match made in heaven. Well with all these, I did not tell her my mind. Other guys tried, some were lucky, some were not but I was not perturbed because I knew I had her near me than those guys because we both lived in the hostel and we could see at night. The tale of our togetherness spread round as most of my friends would call me Uche and call her Chizoba. Yes, that was how bad it went and I am sure lecturers knew about it.

My friends who were close to me advised me to spit out the three difficult words to her so as not to lose her to another. But what did they expect from a shy person like me. I would always tell them, “I would tell her tomorrow”. Trust me, the tomorrow never ended.

After much pressure from friends, reading and cracking of brain on the best way to tell her, I composed a well crafted message during my second year to her as a text message. I had the “I love you” beautifully placed across the message in such a way you would not notice until you looked deeper. She got my message and guess what, she told me to give her time until I got the “NO” baptism. I felt hurt and heartbroken. I felt so down that the aftermath was unbearable. I become a lone person, getting angry unnecessarily as I almost fought with a girl during the exams, I got extra serious and even fell ill during exams. I had lost my emotional strength.

My friends knew that something was wrong but when they asked me, I would say all was well. When I fell ill most times, they would get Uche as they knew it was a remedy to my illness and funny enough it was. I held the sadness of being turned down until when ASUU declared a 6 month strike, I used that opportunity to clear my head and get back my emotional strength back. It was not just easy then but I really learnt a lot from Uche and could not forget the memories, not even a bit making her my first love.

Source: http://www.kyrianblog.com/true-life-story-of-chizobas-wooing-experience-episode-1

(1) (Reply)

He Got Locked Up, What Will She Do? / Bro Code:a Message Under Bae's Toilet Seat For You(see Pics) / Difference Between 31st December And 1st January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.